Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 15.9.3 and ATI cards - possible work arounds

Can we please have some sort of update? Silence is no good.
    -- Chilled, Co-Leader --
    South of Heaven :: RK2

No exp perks trained, Under Protest!

an ATI related post from Tech forums: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=399950
    If my fortunes torment me, my hopes shall content me.

Member of Eternal Fury :: Good players welcome to apply!

Problem is at the speed they're moving until they solve the 5.x driver problem, the 6.x will be out so here we go again )

The problem is, after being unable to play for weeks and with no end in sight some players (myself included ) have decided to move on.

The longer it takes to fix, the more paying customers they will lose.

Update please Funcom. People sad/angry/leaving.. please update us!
    -- Chilled, Co-Leader --

Still crashing regularly. Come on it's been more than 20 days since you were able to reproduce the crash reliaby, what's the frigging hold up? The least you could do is TALK TO US!
    Ramillis 210/15 Doctor General of The Red Brotherhood [Equipment/Perks]
    Onaelmel 190/7 NT {retired}
    Quote Originally Posted by Etaks
    {Nerfed by Satenia ... sorry but I have been waiting for this day for to long }

Still crashing many times a day. Update please.

I too would like to see the 5.x catalyst drivers work with AO but for the sake of your sanity you might want to install the 4.12 drivers
    If my fortunes torment me, my hopes shall content me.

Member of Eternal Fury :: Good players welcome to apply!

I for one am not rolling back to old drivers for one game. There are way too many games to play and I am just writing of AO until they fix it. If it isnt fixed come renewal time, well...

What are you guys doing? I NEVER had a single crash with any of Catalysts since I bought my Radeon. Might as well be problem in your configuration and not ao... /flame :P
    "Many philosophical problems are caused by such things as the simple inability to shut up."
    I am Luciesa - Octowuss - Ssupotco

still addicted since 2001-07-03 11:55:38

Quote Originally Posted by octopuss
    What are you guys doing? I NEVER had a single crash with any of Catalysts since I bought my Radeon. Might as well be problem in your configuration and not ao... /flame :P
    I don't think it's entirely an ATI problem/conflict, as I have friends with Nvidia cards who are having the same problems. ATI users, however, do seem to be in the majority.

I'm done.

Just canceled, its not worth it to waste my time trying to play at this time. I will be back of course when it is fixed. So no, you cant have my stuff.

Why would I pay for something that I can not use?

It's been 2 patches so far, and still no fix or update. Great.

Quote Originally Posted by Onaelmel
    It's been 2 patches so far, and still no fix or update. Great.
    Dont expect a fix anytime soon..
    Seems to me like FC are blaming the drivers, and expects ATI to fix the issue..
    and i would guess that ATI blames FC, and expects FC to fix..

while some of us are unable to play at all............
    RETIRED:Cassondra "Hotsy" Magistrale, Proud General of OPEC
    And a gazillion other chars

Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch
    Bureaucrats, Broken as intended
    Chilled:The crat community.. bitter but entirely supportive, kind of like coffee.
    P.S. i didn't proof read this, or check for spelling, I wouldn't want to Nerf my post by actually Fixing the problems.

This post is fucntioning "As Intended" that means i don't have to fix any problems with it. (Snipped from pooncrat).

Quote Originally Posted by Hotsy
    Dont expect a fix anytime soon..
    Seems to me like FC are blaming the drivers, and expects ATI to fix the issue.
    That's funny, seems like FC are admitting a client problem:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizno
    On the brightside I can reproduce the crash 100% now so its just a matter of time before we hopefully get a proper fix or more reliable work-around for you.
    Either way, it's been almost a month since this was posted. An update would be nice.

I have the same problems with my Sapphire x800xt, plz give us a fix quick.
    Antibiotique : setup

Why no update? Is there really a good reason to ignore all of these people? =(
    -- Chilled, Co-Leader --

It's because they dont know what is wrong. Sad as that may be.

Oh, and it's cottage season in Norway, so half of them are likely on vacation anyhow.

Also, the funny thing is, as long as you pay they assume you are happy with the product. When they start seeing large numbers of cancelations highlighting the same game play concerns, that usually gets their attention.

Whining on the boards wont get resaults as fast as holding on to your cash.
    why Why WHY ?!?!?!

Bump still crashing regularly.

Installed new drivers on my computer, now AO crash about every 5 minutes, geeh get this game right already, can't get one thing right? Please make next engine in OpenGL and get some more stable 3D!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast