Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: The edge of the tarasque

bump
    Duct tape is like the force, it has a dark side, a light side, and holds the universe together.

I'd rather see FunCom update loot tables with new stuff rather than re-ubering old weapons.

Oh, and just for the hell of it, my NT has an EoT. Die 'forcers

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Wink

burn, bad NT!

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

bump for EoT and while we at it, bump for increasing Tara's power to be a hard mofo and bring pvp-zone back to merc and make those armors rare again
    rerolling on rk-4

Bump for EOT upgrade

Its sad that the hardest to obtain weapon ingame only resides in your bank
    GeneticFreak
    [216/20] Martial Artist
    General of The Dojo

Songs for AO

Thumbs up ~Rawks!

Bump for teh sexy and rare EoT to actually pwn once again. I mean, its hard to get, its sexy (see last sentence), and you look like a pwnmachine wearing it. So, why not make them an Pwnmachine for wearing it? =)

P.S. Wtb lvl 220 cap on wearing upgraded version. Would make things a bit more interesting as only the best can wear the best.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Doodslayer (Retired Veteran) 111/10 <~~Grandfada
    Zonked (ugly) 160/4 <~I dunno...
    [Vicinity Loot Messages]: ****** looted Guardian Tank Armor.
    Doodslayer: Umm, wtf dude? U just ninjaed GTA from me!
    ******: u dumb, I already got a GTA
    ******: Guardian Tank Armor
    Doodslayer: ...

Quote Originally Posted by Zonked
    Bump for teh sexy and rare EoT to actually pwn once again. I mean, its hard to get, its sexy (see last sentence), and you look like a pwnmachine wearing it. So, why not make them an Pwnmachine for wearing it? =)

P.S. Wtb lvl 220 cap on wearing upgraded version. Would make things a bit more interesting as only the best can wear the best.
    Level 220 != best

not by a long way

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

LoL jesus this guy still trying to get this .... LOL think they have seen it by now bud.

Eunucha
    Inner Circle
    Since 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Genetic
    Bump for EOT upgrade

Its sad that the hardest to obtain weapon ingame only resides in your bank
    It would be even more sad if a 3 year+ old weapon was still viable / uber after all these patches and expansions.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Thumbs up BuMp 4 Awsomness

Please uberify this sexy weapon...bump for the revival for the most beautiful thing in AO and a possible epic quest to make it uber

Quote Originally Posted by T3h Qu41c0r
    Please uberify this sexy weapon...bump for the revival for the most beautiful thing in AO and a possible epic quest to make it uber

t3h bump

8 pages. lord alone knows how many posts. and so far I havent seen one suggestion on HOW to upgrade said weapon.

No suggestions on what upgraded dmg should be.
    No suggestions on weapon speed.
    No suggestions on what you think the quest should be to upgrade.
    No suggestions for how upgradeing would fit with game story.
    No suggestions on the equip requirments for upgraded EoT.

would help the DEVs alot if you could post what ya think on these questions to give them help towards working on this particular little problem.

Some Ideas from a NON enf:

combine EoT with beast drop prof glyph for Edge of the Beast.

Combine with FUlly worked dangerous Container for Dangerous Edge of Tarasque

Combine EoT with Soothing Herbs for Soothing Edge of Tarasque

each of these would give a dmg buff, speed buff, as well as a %chance on hit to do a special

just a suggestion
    After ToTW
    A Guide To ToTW

There is a lot of grey beween usefull and useless.
    Mortiigs of SL UNITE! We WILL fling poo at you!

Pick anyway you wanted to upgrade it, just unnerf the EoT back to where it should be. I'll garuntee anyway they add in an upgrade (if they ever decide to), would be good enough for us, there would be massive camping to try to get it. Just as long as it's a reasonable weapon choice with, still, one of the rarest dropping items in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlasdreamer
    8 pages. lord alone knows how many posts. and so far I havent seen one suggestion on HOW to upgrade said weapon.

No suggestions on what upgraded dmg should be.
    No suggestions on weapon speed.
    No suggestions on what you think the quest should be to upgrade.
    No suggestions for how upgradeing would fit with game story.
    No suggestions on the equip requirments for upgraded EoT.
    I did almost all of that on page 5, about half way down :P
    Using a untradeskilled chunk of living dragon flesh to enhance it and posted how upgraded stats would look and all. I didn't think of anything storyline wise...but there isn't really much of a story anymore imo so I didnt bother.

Maybe it could fit into these coming upgrades for end game players. No matter what it is it has to be a upgrade that is not ridiculously difficult(0.001 droprate %) to get considering the EoT itself is extremely rare drop. It could even be a quest able to be completed by a solo enfo/keeper with the reward being the upgrade. Combining them would have to require no tradeskills I think, at most maybe a strength or stamina req. like 1k or no req. at all.
    enforcer.

I think it could be a part of every professions "epic weapon" as in another thread that was shot down in flames.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Red face

Bump for much higher EOT droprate so I can see some s3xy swords
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast