Thread: Pay by cash and account stuff...

Unhappy Pay by cash and account stuff...

First of all i just want to ask the forum ppl NOT to lock this thread, because i have sent mails to both FC and Paybycash asking for answeres on what im about to ask, and none of u relpy in any helpful way(and it takes like 4 days to get a reply,lol >.>)

Anyhow
    I have a new transation waiting to be paid on my account page, and i been using pay by cash up until this point, and the Global Collect thing that they offer, but now it seems they have removed this as a payment for AO for what ever reason because i cant see it when i choose how to pay on the PBC site, now they have some Smart2Pay thing instead which requires a account number, so i have some problems paying now.

I send several mails to PBC asking if they still offer Global Collect as payment for AO, and i got really vagues relpys, like "You can do the online bank transfer but there will be a delay in the payment notification reaching us. You may need to send us the receipt for tracking".

But as i said i cant find it, now i wonder if anyone else have ran into this problem and what u did?
    Id also like to get some info about the cash payment via mail if u know anything about it (like do u mail to a address in ur country, and ur currencty etc)

And finally:
    If my account gets freezed, will i be able to unfreeze it again?, because the following was in a mail i recived from FC when the transation popped and worried me a bit "Please be aware of the following time limit:
    *This payment must be completed by the 2007-03-22.

-If there should be an issue with the time limit, say for instance that the time
    to ship to money to Pay By Cash will exceed the set limits, please contact
    customer support to make arrangements."

Sorry for long mail, and i hope somone can help me, and again.

PLEASE DONT LOCK THIS THREAD!
    Gender 'Blackdog' Bender 220/26 Soldier
    Den 'Beskyddaren' Utvalde
    220/18 Keeper
    Kane 'Blacrat' Lives 218/15 Bureaucrat
    Bleeding 'Rofflewaffle' Screaming 180/13 Shade
    Den 'Tempelherren' Trofaste 165/19Fixer

My AO vids:
    Boom! Aimedshot!
    Still Online!

You can certainly unfreeze youre account at any time by making a payment, if late payment is the reason for the account freeze.

I have used "pay by cash" but thu western union so am unsure about the glabal thing you mention.

First on youre ao account page you must change method of payment, then select "pay by cash" . A "Pay by cash" button will appear next to the box where you selected payment method and this should redirect you to the pay by cash website where you will see valid options of payment method.

I hope this helps in some way.