Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: High Level Kills

Ljotur and the Polymorphed Lunatic is very soloable, can prolly do it
    myself. I've seen a 220 MA do it several times.
    Redliner
    1/0 Solitus Martial Artist, Atlantean.
    Dead, buried, never to return.

Did Gelid solo at 212 (Doc with Maw at the time) with only a Doc HoT running and the occasional heal. Got so boring I ended up browsing the forums in between the rare heal and HoT refresh...heh.

Did Ljotur with a 205 NT, 210ish Doc (me), 203 MA and a 180 Crat (me, duallogged and only used for the occasional AOE mezz) without much of a hassle.

The only real challenge I've met on RK is Agent Lamb. Even the PH kicks hiney against a 4 man 195-206 team (Adv 205, Doc 206, Fixer 205, NT 195).
    Last edited by Chak; Jul 14th, 2005 at 11:27:30.
    Chak - Back in the fold, completely clueless.

Rahmorak - I saw the events of 9/11 (or 11/9 for the rest of us ) unfold whilst playing AO, an experience shared across countries and nationalities. It was a moment where we saw the best (people all overthe world coming together in shock, grief and support) and the worst (e.g. cries of 'lets nuke <insert country>'), but it was a moment that would not have been possible but for the world of the internet and MMOs.
    In this medium we transcend boundaries, in here it matters not what the colour of your skin is, the religion to which you do or don't belong, whether you are 15 or 50, and whether or not you have a crippling disability. It is a nation of its own, where everyone starts out on equal terms and can forge friendships without superficial, cultural and nationlistic barriers.

Quote Originally Posted by DJLost
    I noticed that the Clan Modified A-4000 and Omni-Pol Juggernaught were left off your list. Was that because there wasn't a question or because they aren't that common?
    I think a 220 keeper-friend did the Omni-Pol Juggernaut solo.
    I'm so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I say.

Could solo Inobak and Ljotur's PH on nt at rounda 210. Mantis queen should be even easier.

Smug/Fred can be kited (or any ranged mob or melee mob with sane range for that matter- ranged cant shoot while running).
    Build a fire to somebody and you provide him with a heat and a light for a night. Put somebody on fire and you provide him with a heat and a light for the rest of his life.

why is everyone taking bout solo or not, he did not ask that at all.

Inobak can be killed by level 185 team, enfo and 2 docs did it, but they are pretty leet. he he

If the poster would like to experiment (which was suggested earlier) and would like a Doc or Enfo (Doc 144, Enfo 142) please let me know. I am all about trying these things.

I suggest starting with the following though:

1. Mantis Queen (just to get some team rythm down)

2. Firey Trainee or Notum Trainee (don't do the Soldier straight away, find one of the trainee's and do them) or Diamondmine Trainee (obviously)

3. Obidency Inspector/Enforcer: Get a puller that will run around till you loose agro from the 2 flunkies or some crowd control that can Mezz them. Pull the Inspector back from the buildings he stands in front of and pull east.

4. SMugg/Eel: give them a shot, get cool armor..hey ya hey yea.

5. I suggest a low risk encounter to start with.

Kelly Fredrickson
    Daria Walker
    Professor Van Horne
    General Khaler
    Clan Modified A-4000 (make sure you have UBT and a good tank, also be ware the AOE damage it does)

or if your group is under 130

Torrith the Ancient or the Iron Reet

I know Torrith can be done by a doc, two fixers and an adv (melee), all under 125.

Anyway...if you need some Doc or Enfo help, send me a tell on Rk1.
    Docarrific - Solitus - Level 144 Band-Aid RK1
    Warrenty - Nanomage - Level 86 - Executive Officer of Mass Destruction - RK1

Squadleader of the feared "Muffins of Doom"
    and General of the Shadow Atlantians

I'm taking bets on what I can and can't solo, send me a tell and prepare to pony up some dough
    Level Updated 1 Aug 05

Send me a tell anytime - I'm on RK, my toon name is the same as my forum name, I'm a 186/17 (almost 17) Omni Doc. We'll roll out!
    Last edited by RedKross; Sep 11th, 2005 at 05:46:42.

If you don't mind me dual logging, Ill be happy to do some serious projects next week starting on Wenesday (my wife is going out of town for two weeks and leaving me the keys to the PC). We can see what 2 docs and an enfo can take out.

Also...I discovered something that was under my level that I couldn't solo today...

Torrith the Ancient

Even running my top dots/debuffs and using a 120 Flux/135 Alien pistol (and nuking) I couldn't beat his heal delta. He couldn't hurt me much, but I never got him below one bulb in 8 rounds. Finally my PC decided it had endured enough and crashed on me.

He conned at 122, Yellowish Green.
    Docarrific - Solitus - Level 144 Band-Aid RK1
    Warrenty - Nanomage - Level 86 - Executive Officer of Mass Destruction - RK1

Squadleader of the feared "Muffins of Doom"
    and General of the Shadow Atlantians

I'm taking bets on what I can and can't solo, send me a tell and prepare to pony up some dough
    Level Updated 1 Aug 05

Mantis Queen
    Level 160+ crat can solo it. (before sl btw). so dunno now.

Last edited by Nova; Jul 20th, 2005 at 07:10:08.

220 Dictator & Adept
    220 Field Marshal & Talented
    216 Eternalist & Adept
    204 Saint & Intermediate

--Total Levels Gained--
    Rubi-Ka: 2000+ | Shadow: 50+ | Alien: 40+ | Very old Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by Credon View Post
    Hezak The Immortal
    I think a Keeper soloed him once. Problem are the fanatics which you have to kill fast enough
    True. Hasn't this been done by Innersanctum or Zagareth back then? But since they boosted the spawn of fanatics I'd say it's impossible to solo him now. Bring someone with reliable damage and it's possible, though.

But what about "The One"? I killed legions of PHs without a spawn, but would it be doable?

Quote Originally Posted by DJLost View Post
    Omni-Pol Juggernaught were left off your list. Was that because there wasn't a question or because they aren't that common?

easily soloable with pre-200 doc (subscriber or not).

just takes aons :P
    RK1
    "Send Pics Plz". Meta-Wha? Noodz plz. 83/8.
    "Eye Makeshiz Foryou". Pimpin' Eng Of Doom. he's the SHIZ. 174/18.
    "Jack Grafter Torrence". I Like To Boom Boom Booooom. 220/zomg. AI30! .

RK2
    "Perk Grafter Reset". 216/22. RK2's Retired Bukkake Doc. idle since 2007.
    "Perk Graftor Reset". 142/15. RK2's Retired Pvp Doc idle since 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    True. Hasn't this been done by Innersanctum or Zagareth back then? But since they boosted the spawn of fanatics I'd say it's impossible to solo him now. Bring someone with reliable damage and it's possible, though.

But what about "The One"? I killed legions of PHs without a spawn, but would it be doable?
    Have done hezak several times with a doc, shade + soldier, I think you're right about the fans though. Might have been able to forget the soldier but it'd take years given the amount of time you spend killing fans. Not fun, either way

I know several fixers who've solo'd The One.

Last edited by Nova : Jul 19th, 2005 at 23:10:08.
    NECRO!!
    Russm-Chlorobi-Russaneer-Russypoo-Ivanmcnauty-Secksmachine-Annoyedpocky-Plooshka

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12