Thread: PvP videos

Why nerf fixers ? They can't kill a thing and when they are attacked they have to evac
    Rockyou 220 Enforcer
    Burzgash 220 Adventurer
    Exploz 220 Soldier
    Nubizz 220 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Roocknroll
    Why nerf fixers ? They can't kill a thing and when they are attacked they have to evac
    think you need to watch some of Tias vids.
    Lillagumman 220/24 Soldier stuff
    Shibari 220/14 Crat Shibari about to be reconfigurated stuff
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    no i dont have more alts.
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

saw it all ... mostly running, 10 vs 1 ganking, hide and seek, and some As around. Even if tia is doing it well fixers are not very effective at all in pvp.
    Last edited by Roocknroll; Sep 15th, 2005 at 13:13:10.
    Rockyou 220 Enforcer
    Burzgash 220 Adventurer
    Exploz 220 Soldier
    Nubizz 220 Agent

I beg to differ.
    {Self-Moderated by Iolanthe}
    //220//19// ex nihilo, nihil fit

Proud Veteran of Tranquility
    RK-1's First 220 Hawt Solitus Shade
    Hawter than j00 and always right. Always.

-=Mottos to Troll by=-
    "I am Paper. Rock is fine. Nerf Scissors." "Shaddup before I smite you with scary logic bombs
    and keeel you with mind bullets." "You don't have to provide all sides of an arguement
    when the other perspectives are clearly bullsh*t."

Um, there's the thing, a fixer that you really cant kill on you is .. damage.
    A lot of fixers that noone can kill - a lot of damage noone can really stop.

That has obvious practical uses in a mass pvp scenario.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    You mean you didn't film it yesterday when I pwnd you?
    I should've gotten fraps for those fights a quick runthrough of a bunch of Remains of Petaro, mixed with some Remains of Arnalou, sprinkled with Remains of Surgcor and then to top it off, Remains of Tiamin ^^ unfortunately I didn't I will get that prog when I return home so that I too can pester the internet with poorly shot and badly edited pvp videos ;P

And then of course never film anything where I die. Or maybe do that and start posting that as evidence of NT gimpness
    Because UI does no damage and has no practical use in a world full of acrobat.

Yeaaaah, I'll trade it for AS
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

lol, someone hasn't played a fixer.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Bump for less talk and more videos.
    Pompidou, Vanguard - Setup
    Zitrone, Deity (?) - PvP PvM

AO PvP Guide for beginners (by Silentslash)
    Waiting for LostEden... if it ever comes out!

true i will try to make one
    Rockyou 220 Enforcer
    Burzgash 220 Adventurer
    Exploz 220 Soldier
    Nubizz 220 Agent

and up up
    Biggest lie of the century

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Make clan PvP zerg-bot is destroy pvp-action in AO.

Tnx!

Really good vids, keep the good work guys. ^^
    Obtrusive's Vid is just amasing, great pvp, waiting for more vids of you. Agents kicks ass Fixers=gimps heheh j/k
    The Mirimo Sin 219/20 Martial Artist
    Last Eruslavuro Sin 218/18 Agent
    Gnak Mirime Empress 165/12 Fixer

Instead of nerfing fixers......FC should nerf keepers/agents

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostnl
    Instead of nerfing fixers......FC should nerf keepers/agents
    Again....nerf advs first!!! K tks bye bye

only seen the first vid on there...That enf is the worst gimp i've ever seen in my life. How the hell do u lose to a fixer...Simply root graft him...mongo rage and perk...Game over. WTF WAS HE THINKING!!!! IF nothing else...RAGE + /follow on the fixer...FFS WHAT A MORON!

Sad thing is...that enf was neophyte...Sad that a gimp like that can get that title...

Proves Rk2 > Rk1
    [Team] Nautys: Oh crap! there's bout 6 clams inc. all orange names to me ***team kills 3, others flee***
    [Team] Nautys: U not on team-window, Hex..
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner1>
    [Team] Hexous: Oh s**t! Im dead
    [Team] Hexous: wait.. no im not ***brief pause***
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner2>
    [Team] Hexous: other one got away =/ ***2 minutes pass, Hex still not back***
    [Team] Nautys: Hrm.. where Hex got to now?
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner3> ...Got um
    ~~~ Hexous 220/23 Agent ~~~ Yes...your daddys in The Untouchables

http://www.theuntouchables.ru/

Quote Originally Posted by HeXoUs
    only seen the first vid on there...That enf is the worst gimp i've ever seen in my life. How the hell do u lose to a fixer...Simply root graft him...mongo rage and perk...Game over. WTF WAS HE THINKING!!!! IF nothing else...RAGE + /follow on the fixer...FFS WHAT A MORON!

Sad thing is...that enf was neophyte...Sad that a gimp like that can get that title...

Proves Rk2 > Rk1
    Im amazed you are not banned from the forums yet..

Proves Rk2 > Rk1
    and btw, good luck perk tia, even with mr =P
    woofwoof!

saw it all ... mostly running, 10 vs 1 ganking, hide and seek, and some As around. Even if tia is doing it well fixers are not very effective at all in pvp.
    Fixers are not effective gankers, but once you chase a fixer you are in his domain.
    But then again, it depends on the player/profession you are fighting.
    Some fixers on the otherhand are just a pathetic excuse for their profession, sorry, but you are, and you know who you are... If not, I'll make videos of you.

Tnx!

Proves Rk2 > Rk1

What a total idiot..
    RIP Mafia1337, You will be forever missed. "Death ends a life, not a relationship"

Quote Originally Posted by Biggreens
    What a total idiot..
    Don't feed the rk2 trolls please... It only makes them come back for more

Tnx!

well, i figured i'd make a pvp video as well

4 vs 1
    RK1 Novice Simply "Bladeblood" Thebest - 220 TL 7 Clan Keeper Savior, Alien level 16
    RK1 Apprentice Superman "Mrsteel" Dejavu - 217
    TL 7 Clan Enforcer God Father, Alien level 14
    RK1 Novice Kex "Interguy" Choklad - 216 - TL 7 Clan Soldier Field Marshal, Alien level 13
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Veteran Points: 36.
    Waiting for Age of Conan.
    Rest in Peace Beardedone, you will be missed.

Page 19 of 60 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast