Thread: PvP videos

Nice one blade =)
    Biggest lie of the century

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Make clan PvP zerg-bot is destroy pvp-action in AO.

Tnx!

Hahaha /me applause!!

Really cool vid m8ty. Nice music and stuff! This i like a promotion vid for the Keeper profession lol!

//Bell
    Veteran of Ragnarok
    Agent Frank "Bellorofon" Sinatra
    Like O´l blue eyes "I do things my way"
    PvP vids is pwnage!

Quote Originally Posted by HeXoUs
    MY HORSE IS HUNGRY BUY HIM FOOD NOW!!!
    No :/...
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

[QUOTE=HeXoUs]only seen the first vid on there...That enf is the worst gimp i've ever seen in my life. How the hell do u lose to a fixer...Simply root graft him...mongo rage and perk...Game over. WTF WAS HE THINKING!!!! IF nothing else...RAGE + /follow on the fixer...FFS WHAT A MORON!

Sad thing is...that enf was neophyte...Sad that a gimp like that can get that title...

lol... first of all tiamin has SD trained i think, and hes a fixer so he keeps a large distance between him and the enf, so he only stops for a 1/2 sec to root/fire specials, i dont know how fixers pvp on rk2 but /follow would never work since the fixers would keep moveing and the enf needs to stop to constantly rage/mongo, even if the root graft somehow landed on tiamin he would instantly clear it so your not makeing much sense

Proves Rk2 > Rk1
    there is a lot more competition on rk1 believe it or not, so before starting with the rk2 > rk1 bs try playing on our server with the best pvp'ers first then say silly things like that, a good pvp'er may look like a crapy one on video, but pvp with them and you will find yourself mistaken

First agent on Rimor with a full set of QL 300 Combined Sharpshooter's Armor.
    WOW arent you special? i mean, jfc, a whole set?
    Last edited by Dokalicious; Sep 21st, 2005 at 06:54:02.
    220/22
    Teh "Dokalicious"
    Unit Commander of Legion

Setup still working on it...

I miss you doka

Tnx!

Great vid Intah, but why did the others stop attacking you? Only the enf was attacking the whole time...

Quote Originally Posted by Petrosyan
    Great vid Intah, but why did the others stop attacking you? Only the enf was attacking the whole time...
    Because they gave up, too chicken to die
    RK1 Novice Simply "Bladeblood" Thebest - 220 TL 7 Clan Keeper Savior, Alien level 16
    RK1 Apprentice Superman "Mrsteel" Dejavu - 217
    TL 7 Clan Enforcer God Father, Alien level 14
    RK1 Novice Kex "Interguy" Choklad - 216 - TL 7 Clan Soldier Field Marshal, Alien level 13
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Veteran Points: 36.
    Waiting for Age of Conan.
    Rest in Peace Beardedone, you will be missed.

we were just having phun...I stopped attacking quite quickly....hasnt been buffed for pvp at all....we were just playing around and testing stuff...but it was nice

and ofc..205 MP is no match for fully buffed 220 Keeper ....nice work Blood !
    Last edited by bene; Sep 21st, 2005 at 12:17:51.

that was way too long to takes these 4 targets down... good keepers can do that within 2 minutes
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

Quote Originally Posted by Zagareth
    that was way too long to takes these 4 targets down... good keepers can do that within 2 minutes
    And people say I'm cocky

Tnx!

Quote Originally Posted by Intah!
    well, i figured i'd make a pvp video as well

4 vs 1

wts broken link :/
    Lishi / Oena / Ansol / Please / Ancra / Anston / Gelip / Ejlien

Works fine for me -)

Great vids fellas.
    Posted by Seventh: Has something to do with the fact that RL speaking im 172 sm high and weight 96 kg, all of which come in muscle form (and guessing your reaction about forum pvp, yes i can log into webcam )

Said the pixels lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Zagareth
    ah ahaha

tms... 2 bio cocoon... 2 minutes u say?
    RK1 Novice Simply "Bladeblood" Thebest - 220 TL 7 Clan Keeper Savior, Alien level 16
    RK1 Novice Kex "Interguy" Choklad - 216 - TL 7 Clan Soldier Field Marshal, Alien level 13

Quote Originally Posted by Intah!
    ah ahaha

tms... 2 bio cocoon... 2 minutes u say?
    from the look of those guys, as soon as you attacked they BIO/TMS if they could... so if you played it somewhat smart you could kill them all within 2 mins.
    James J. Hill: "Give me Swedes, snuff and whiskey, and I'll build a railroad right through hell!"

No.

As you could see i tried to get them all to tms and cocoon at start, then waited it out, but after i used up my dmg perks, i only got my regular hits left, and killing a 215 enf (with bio regrowth) and 217 agent with just regular hits takes time
    Last edited by Intah!; Sep 22nd, 2005 at 11:33:18.

Thats when you max AS! =D

Tnx!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamin
    Thats when you max AS! =D
    Good idea!

People actually use the mouse for actions?
    Pompidou, Vanguard - Setup
    Zitrone, Deity (?) - PvP PvM

AO PvP Guide for beginners (by Silentslash)
    Waiting for LostEden... if it ever comes out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro
    People actually use the mouse for actions?
    My gui and settings are all fugged atm didnt have time to get em all done

Page 20 of 60 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast