Thread: Topside again..

Topside again..

The wind blew the sand around in Newland Desert, it was a normal day in the
    desert, barely any signs of life except for the occasional oasis. A
    mechanical sound could be heard, the sound of a rusty gear turning,
    something opening. A small hole parted the sand and a small man was rising
    out of the opening, his hand blocking his eyes from the Rubi-Kan Suns. The
    man threw a hood over his face and picked up a rifle that was balenced on
    this leg, he threw it over his shoulder, held by a strap.

The man started a slow walk from the opening, hitting a button on his comm,
    closing the opening. As the man started again, a pair of Dog-Tags dangled
    from his neck which read, "Glenn "Stefano" Kyren",
    Stefano kept a solemn face, no emotion, just in a complacent mood.

Stefano kept on walking, one hand holding the strap to his rifle and another
    to block the frequent sand storms. He hit a small button his belt, playing a
    small audio clip in his head, tied to his Ear Implant,

"It's year 29479, I've decided to go underground to make my pressence
    less known. With Yin gone and everything going at a steady pace, I feel I
    should go underground or.. disappear like a ghost. Yeah, heh."

It's Stefano's voice talking into a recorder. You can hear some movement in the background then silence. All of sudden you
    hear the **** of a rifle in the background, echoing off the close walls and
    bullet hitting the floor.

"Heh.. that wouldn't be the right thing to do.. what would everyone think of that?"

You can hear Stefano getting up with the creak of his chair and walking away from the recorder, picking up something metalic sounding. The footsteps come closer to the recorder and you hear the chair creak again. A coupld beeps echo the room and then Stefano sighing,

"My beloved Yin.. I will not stop what we started.. I will continue to kill every Omni in sight for you my love.."

Stefano sighs and places the Data-Pad on the table, filling the room with a sharp sound,

"An Agents work is never done until he is dead... I guess I should send a message to the Captain, or maybe not, a few months in hiding can't hurt."

A few minutes pass of pure silence, you hear nothing but Stefano's quiet breathing. Then out of nowhere you hear Stefano start laughing quietly,

"Ms. McCollough, I wonder how you are doing these days? Perhaps when I resurface I should pay you a visit.. with Omni in panic I am sure I can slip in unnoticed as easy as I could back in the day.."

You hear Stefano rising from his chair and walking away from the recorder, you can hear him talking quietly in the distance,

"Computer, start the Cryo-Sleep Chamber. Oh, and send a message to the Captain, just put in the message that I will return soon."

Stefano's footsteps get closer towards the recorder and Stefano speaks to it again, "Seeyou in a few months.." The recording abruptly ends at that point.

"And today I rise again, to continue what I was destined to do. I'm in this mood because of scorn. I'm in the mood for total war. To the darkened skies once more and ever onward..."
    Last edited by Agent Stefano; Aug 13th, 2005 at 18:52:47.
    "I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

Romulus "Arnthem" McChristian - Trigger Happy Soldier for the Company.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums
    Roleplaying Profile of Glenn "Stefano" Kyren

[ Welcome back ]

Kya blinked. His best nano-programs inserted made him so much more aware of the things going on around him that he felt more secure. He noticed someone, vaguely behind him, a presence. "Not moving fast...hmmm...dark..." Kya blinked once more and his eyes shined a fierce white colour. He looked at the sky as he kept walking down towards the Newland City whompas trying to make it seem as if he didn't suspect anything.
    Boots...yeah...boots...
    He stopped his walking and felt the pressence coming in his direction. Quickly he dropped himself to his knees and took out the Inferno boots replacing them with the ones he had on.
    Still coming this way...
    He turned his head to look at the man. In the consciousness he was in he only saw light and shadows apart. The light was much clearer than anything else, just the shapes of the shadows that dropped from the buildings were recognisable.
    In the fragment of a second he saw the silouete of the slender being walking towards his way, probably just to pass him by as the vague shadows interest wasn't directed at Kya.
    Very dark...but something shining at the chest...sign of light in his hart?
    For the shortest moment the small blinking light shined its ray right into Kyas eyes wich gave his head a knockback effect.
    He pressed his fingers onto his eyelids rubbing them in an aggrevated way.
    Ugh...sunlight reflection on metal...But I saw something...efano" Kyre...
    In his mind he ordered his NCU to run a search of posible names. The list was long and as he browsed through it a message appeared.
    'Kya we have to talk...' Signed "Astera"
    Then it hit him. Ofcourse..."Stefano"... He shook his head. Hmmm...Hadn't seen him around for a while...The 21st case might just get interesting with him around...

[*edited*]
    Last edited by Legaron; Aug 13th, 2005 at 21:15:11.
    My title Keeper. My mind on my grind. Assembly's my heart. They shine when I shine.

Kyarash "Legaron" Davoudi
    Keeper of Assembly

"Seen through human experience there are as many worlds as there are humans. Understanding that the word "human" defines a point in eternity and not a seperate reality is the begining of knowing"

The grass and sand intermingled in Athen Shire with the winds blowing it about, it was the subtle border near West Athens and the junkyard where the infamous Trash King resides.

Off in the distance, a group of people are coming down the road near Trashking's hang out, en route to West Athens.

"A group of Omni-Tek border runners.. shame. I don't really trust you people at all..."

Stefano leans slightly forward to look through the scope on his Kyr'Ozch Rifle, following the group of people walking towards West Athens. Too far to hear what they're saying to each other, most likely something about their plans.

"These days Omni-Tek defects 'cause nothing but trouble. The fear of cloak and dagger has been running rampant and I don't need any of it. Besides, I haven't actually assassinated an Omni Employee in ages."

Stefano applies slight pressure to the trigger on the rifle. Almost as if there is a pyschic connection between the rifle and the defects, screaming a warning in their minds to run for the hills.

Stefano aims a little to the right at the big Nanomage Male equipped in an Omni-Tek Medical Suit. aiming at his torso. "I apologize but the Clans aren't recruiting at the moment.." Stefano fires and the Nanomage Male gets throw back a couple feet, instantly dying upon hitting the concrete. The other two males look down at their ally and attempts to assist him. Stefano aims at the Opifex male, aiming at the back of his head.

A grin slides across Stefano's face as he pulls the trigger, splattering the Opifex's Brain Implants on the concrete. Leaving an exit wound of a good 5 inches. The Solitus male gets up and beings to run full sprint for West Athen. Stefano aims low for the Solitus's ankle, Stefano pulls the trigger and the man falls to the ground, still crawling but with an infinite amount of pain on his face.

Stefano gets up and hops in his parked Yalmaha, flying towards the immobile Solitus, Stefano gets up and kicks the Solitus to roll him over on his back, "What's your name?" The Solitus looks up and Stefano and spits blood at Stefano's feet, "I will never tell you anything agent.."

Stefano tilts his head at the man, "I don't want you talk say anything at all, I just want you to die, all of Omni-Tek to die." Stefano pulls out a pistol from under his coat and fires it at the male instantly killing him in an execution style.

"Give me time I will be clear. Given time you'll understand. What possesses me to right what you have suffered..."
    "I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

Romulus "Arnthem" McChristian - Trigger Happy Soldier for the Company.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums
    Roleplaying Profile of Glenn "Stefano" Kyren