Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need Help with Implants? Turn to... <drumroll>

Updated... again Check it out!
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Shameless self-bump

There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

about NCU - fixer can give another 10 NCU from the perk special to anyone above lev 15 or equal. not many fixers have this perk trained tho.
    vega2 RK2 fixer 213/13
    Unit Member of Genesis

/ \
    .| shameless
    .| self
    .| bump

2 more fixer notes about NCU:

- Starting from Quarkstor, the Target level req of the NCU buffs drops to 10 levels below the casting level. So, you can get Quarkstore at level 135, Active Viral at level 165, and Sentient Viral at level 185.

- Although the buffs themselves give +40, +60, etc. they each take up 1 NCU themselves so it is in practice a +39, +59, etc. buff. It is just 1 ncu difference but sometimes you will be surprised and scrambling for the final 1 pt in something at the last minute before your other buffs run out isn't too fun.
    Last edited by Sorhan; Sep 22nd, 2005 at 08:26:03.
    Sorhan 220/30/70 fix * Aeschines 220/30/70 crat * Mengqi 220/30/70 sol * Hephaistion 220/30/67 adv
    President of the Obsidian Order - Join us today!

Nice guide, lil bro

*huggles & bumps*
    Ryenta ~ 216/15 Adventurer

~ Recruitment Officer of Shadow Ops ~

nice indeed mate
    this would fit nicely to "new arriavls" and/or "knowledge database" sticky thread.

Good job !
    (_)
    |_| This is Muffin. Copy Muffin into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorhan
    - Although the buffs themselves give +40, +60, etc. they each take up 1 NCU themselves so it is in practice a +39, +59, etc. buff. It is just 1 ncu difference but sometimes you will be surprised and scrambling for the final 1 pt in something at the last minute before your other buffs run out isn't too fun.
    Added. Thanks a bunch, Sorhan

O.o long post
    Proud Member of: Nightmares End
    You Aint Alive, Until you have felt Everything!

You Fool! I told you not to ligt a FIRE inside the house!

darthgedo's Guide to Fixers Grid

Very nice... Bump and warp to New Arrivals pls ...
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

Nice
    VTE's give +15 to psychic and int
    Shades of lucubration give +30 to int and psy
    And you got the int guns and agility rifle.
    Those are some other items to help get your imps in.

Yes indeedy Monsterchop, it is a long post ^^

BTW... updated. Check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos
    Yes indeedy Monsterchop, it is a long post ^^

BTW... updated. Check it out!
    Bump

WTB Beacon Warp to New Arrivals and Sticked PST

Bump

WTB Sticky and/or Beacon to New Arrivals/Knowledge database

Post warped to New arrivals.
    Forums Coordinator Windam
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Community Relations
    Forums Moderation

~~ Social Guidelines ~~
    ~~ ARK Public Website ~~

Sweet, thanks Windam.

Updated guide. Check it out!

Great guide.

Thanks
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

Kickit to da top...

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos
    Kickit to da top...

Ya know...I think there should be a rooted thread with links guide-threads written by players for players. At least, for the New Arrivals area.

I really like this guide Saetos. Well written You are likely to get asked questions by me in the near future about implants...so..be prepared :P

Kamikaze "Danibunkins" Advy
    Title Level: 7 AI Level: 19 Adventurer
    Proud General of Sentinels on Atlantean

Quote Originally Posted by Danyoo
    Ya know...I think there should be a rooted thread with links guide-threads written by players for players. At least, for the New Arrivals area.

I really like this guide Saetos. Well written You are likely to get asked questions by me in the near future about implants...so..be prepared :P
    Good luck contacting me though, I have no real "main" as I play my characters according to what mood I'm in, so that might be why the levels of my characters are kinda low... I divide my work among them and I created Xayku and Saetos not long ago... I'm hoping to be on Xianghua for the next few days so you can send your questions to her

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast