Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need Help with Implants? Turn to... <drumroll>

*laughs* You do accept PMs via the forums don't you :P I'm in the game at such sporadic times that I wouldn't begin to try and contact someone in game ;P

Kamikaze "Danibunkins" Advy
    Title Level: 7 AI Level: 19 Adventurer
    Proud General of Sentinels on Atlantean

This is a post I made a while back about implants.

It's a chart of which "pre-made" implants give particular bonuses to attributes (and comp lit/map navigation). This can help you can fit in a higher level implant sooner by using a pre-made implant as a temporary measure to get a particular attribute high enough.

It's one of the simplest ways that a newer character can "shoehorn" themselves into higher level implants at a fairly low cost.
    If you're looking for any of these programs -
    ClickSaver, PetNamer, Anarchy Online Inventory System (AOIS), Character Profiler, Chat Alert, or Log Reviewer, you can find them at this website here.

Quote Originally Posted by Covenant
    This is a post I made a while back about implants.

It's a chart of which "pre-made" implants give particular bonuses to attributes (and comp lit/map navigation). This can help you can fit in a higher level implant sooner by using a pre-made implant as a temporary measure to get a particular attribute high enough.

It's one of the simplest ways that a newer character can "shoehorn" themselves into higher level implants at a fairly low cost.
    I think that's what I added to my guide last edit, but if this is different then tell me

[edit]Bah, I'm an idiot, you're asking me to add the link? Wish granted [/edit]
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

After a quiteish long time, kick it 2 da top ^^

There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

It is my sworn duty to fill heads with knowledge, to do so I must kick this to the top... now fill your heads with implants... and arms and legs and other things

Stickied thread so no longer need to bump.
    Forums Coordinator Windam
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Community Relations
    Forums Moderation

~~ Social Guidelines ~~
    ~~ ARK Public Website ~~

I have updated and added intelligence pistol and agility rifle.

Any questions'll have to go to my trader... he's become my new main (god he's fun to play...)

Fixed some minor errors and explained laddering more in-depth.

Talking

Fixed some random spelling/grammatical errors, and made Comp Attribute Boost as a whole new section.

I value people's input, you know. This thread seems kinda dead

Red face

Seven thousand views and not one question asked since sticky.

I must have written a good guide

Post First reply after a while

There's another item that buffs treatment called the Standard Medical Epaulet (interpolated at ql 18)
    Acquired from George in Cyborg Barracks Region (GTC) and can only be worn by doctors.
    Rimor:Berrenta 220/19 adv|Sudayxis 135/8 MP|Rubyfire 15/2 sold|Shadowberren 73/6 agent
    Ashlotte 102/5 keeper|Yetashan 54/1 MA|Rubiam 35/2 NT|Kumatora 40/2 trader
    Atlantean: Maledia 120/5 doctor|Shawaina 30/2 enf|Shellfury 13/1 sold

Proud member of Core (Rimor) and Hands of Fate (Atlantean)
    Quote Originally Posted by tazalanche View Post
    There is no IRL. There is only active in game, AFK & extended AFK.

Quote Originally Posted by Berrenta
    There's another item that buffs treatment called the Standard Medical Epaulet (interpolated at ql 18)
    Acquired from George in Cyborg Barracks Region (GTC) and can only be worn by doctors.
    You're not kidding with your post's title

Where do you get those? I'm kinda tired atm

Quote Originally Posted by Berrenta
    Quote Originally Posted by Saetos
    Where do you get those? I'm kinda tired atm
    You must of been really tired
    "How do you prove you exist..?
    Maybe we don't exist..."
    - Vivi FFIX
    FFVIII is extremely underrated. It pwns j00!
    I have a custom title and you don't... oh wait, you do
    I have more posts than Satenia

::::: HugeMap is old, CSPmap is new! (Website) (Download) :::::

Quote Originally Posted by Tianai
    You must of been really tired
    Oh...
    dang... >.<

Hi,

Nice guide!

Maybe add "chapter 2" - Building your own implants.

There is emty implants and singel clusters to buy in every shop. Superior shops do sell ql 125 emty implants to fill with clusters.

Upupa (220/20/60) Valhall Guardians. equip
    Tantal (220/25/68) Atrox Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Upupa
    There is emty implants and singel clusters to buy in every shop. Superior shops do sell ql 125 emty implants to fill with clusters.
    In that case, you might as well mention refined implants and the implant disassembly clinic.

In the NCU section, you might want to add Ring of Nucleus Basalis.
    On lvl 15, with SFA and Clinic, i levelled this thing so it gives +17 NCU, which is nice for lower level twinks who need more NCU.

Nice guide though!

I noticed a few links lead to aodb.info. Can you update it when you get a chance to aomainframe.info?

An example of one of the links is the agility rifle (OT-Windchaser M-06 Hermatite)
    Rimor:Berrenta 220/19 adv|Sudayxis 135/8 MP|Rubyfire 15/2 sold|Shadowberren 73/6 agent
    Ashlotte 102/5 keeper|Yetashan 54/1 MA|Rubiam 35/2 NT|Kumatora 40/2 trader
    Atlantean: Maledia 120/5 doctor|Shawaina 30/2 enf|Shellfury 13/1 sold

Proud member of Core (Rimor) and Hands of Fate (Atlantean)
    Quote Originally Posted by tazalanche View Post
    There is no IRL. There is only active in game, AFK & extended AFK.

Just a little input, you mention using IP for using the rifle that gives agility, don't, if you don't use rifle, get a wrangle, or make some imps to get that rifle on, don't waste IP if you don't have to, ALWAYS implant it, wear items or get buffs to equip things when they are just buffing items themselves.

Also, if you need some Intel & Treatment, look into getting a Stalker Helmet, as it adds both. And don't forget you can use perks perks are a good way to save IP, they may be a bit cumbersome due to waiting 24 hours for reach reset, but I'd rather spend that time, than run out of IP at end game & have to reset a bunch of stuff.

Some buffing items to add:

Original Electronicums are very nice pistols that also add NCU, and can be bought in the Secondhand Peddler shops up to QL9. Mainly concerned with the non-typed one, since that comes in the lowest QLs.

Tsakachumi Counter-Sniper Rifles add agility.

The other OT-Windchaser M06es also buff various main abilities, including NCU, and most of the important ones are equippable at lower levels.

I would have added the other O.E.T. Co. weapons but those are pretty high QL and most lowbies won't be able to get them on.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast