Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Need Help with Implants? Turn to... <drumroll>

Quote Originally Posted by gergiskoo
    Some buffing items to add:

Original Electronicums are very nice pistols that also add NCU, and can be bought in the Secondhand Peddler shops up to QL9. Mainly concerned with the non-typed one, since that comes in the lowest QLs.
    I'm not sure what you mean by 'typed', just get the Original, not the Mini. Easy to find out, one adds NCU, one does not. You can buy them in RK backyards up to QL10, the QL's the backyard vendor person sells that at varies, so you may have to check back or check other backyards, in Jobe, you can buy them up to QL20 from the vendors in Jobe, or from the garden vendors. Again, QL's and stock vary, so check back from time to time if they don't have them at first.
    Last edited by marc0; Jun 27th, 2006 at 14:46:37.

Hm nice starter thread here.

Gratz!
    Hey ? ! Where did my signature go. . . ?

Great guide!

Deffinitly what a newbie needs :P.

Btw, a little off-tip but i find making your own nano's is generaly less expensive, and you can get exactly what you want ^_^.
    Nadril- Agent of RK2! ~The Knight Order~

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    = them goddang shades =

The one other requirement an implant has is Not == Shade. Shades have their own form of implants, named Spirits, dropped off of Spirit mobs in the Shadowlands. They have Agility and Sense requirements (not Treatment), but they also have level requirements, so twinking into them isn't exactly possible. Spirits are installed the same way as implants are, but without the hassle of surgery clinics, meaning you can loot, plop in, and race off.
    last I checked shades can wear imps, but not symbs

Quote Originally Posted by Moonman View Post
    last I checked shades can wear imps, but not symbs
    They can't wear implants Make a shade and put some dumby imp in :P
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234