Thread: dynas RK maps locations

Question dynas RK maps locations

as above
    who or how to get the dynas RK maps locations thx

You can get a pretty big one here

I have a smaller, less detailed one I can't find now, but I'm sure if you googled "AO dyna camp map" or something similiar you can find what you are looking for.

edit: Posted same thing at same time lol

Though hugemap can be slightly misleading on levels. A lot of them have changed quite a bit since the last release of it. Many of the locations given are now inside cities too.

However, it remains the best guide I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms_Idoru
    Though hugemap can be slightly misleading on levels. A lot of them have changed quite a bit since the last release of it. Many of the locations given are now inside cities too.

However, it remains the best guide I know.
    The level of dyna bosses written on Huge map are just indication that dyna boss will be around that level. As for bosses inside org cities they usually spawn just outside city. I am lucky to be member of org that has such dynaboss next to our shop. I killed it dozen times (not camping) on the way to my shop. On map it is marked as 40 and I killed it about 100+ kills this year. It was always not lower than level 37 and not higher than 46.
    I love it as I already got 3 or 4 pumps from it this year without any camping.
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

One or two appear to have been added and removed since Nep last updated it (though it's being worked on again, just rather more slowly these days...) and indeed a few have moved a bit due to cities...

Oh, and there are no leet dyna bosses on it anywhere
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbane
    One or two appear to have been added and removed since Nep last updated it (though it's being worked on again, just rather more slowly these days...) and indeed a few have moved a bit due to cities...

Oh, and there are no leet dyna bosses on it anywhere
    What's wrong with Leet Dyna Bosses anyway

Other then there being quite a few it's fun to whack around a leet named McFluffy the Furball (Haven't actually seen this name but the one's I have seen are still funny)

EDIT: BTW are there any "low lvl" dyna camps in Clan/Neut territory? Omni forest has quite a few but all the others seem to be higher lvl'd. I'd like to get my new MP out to some Dyna's but it seem like an awfully long run...
    Last edited by DaManGiant; Mar 22nd, 2006 at 00:49:03.
    Rimor: (levels updated every Saturday)
    SirSkewer 20/0 Opi Shade
    MrBlackGuard 25/0 Sol Keeper Equip
    Alphasmith 20/2 Opi Agent
    Gridskid 14/2 Opi Fixer
    DrGadget 18/2 Opi Engi
    MrNomad 13/"2" Sol Adv
    MrTats 9/"2" NM MP
    Meteorz 20/2 NM NT

*Children in the Dark make Accidents*
    *Accidents in the Dark make Children*