Thread: treatment libary tradeskill is bugged

treatment libary tradeskill is bugged

Hey all,

I did try to make one last day, well some of our guildie did try it.
    And we all got to the same point, We could only make 2 QL no matter which ql we did put together!

plz look at it

It would help alot if you could paoint out what QL the items used was. So we could do a more accurate try at replicating the issue.

Even get their skills. Or in last resort list their names and dimention.

Update:

Tried whit one 200 and one 103 treatment library and also got 200 Treatment and Pharmacy Library and a 103 Treatment and Pharmacy Library.
    In one case the trade skill window showed a ql 1 result where the result actualy turned out to be the correct level anyway
    So it seams to work correct as far as we can tell. Please not tought that the tradeskill window have known to and does still in some instances show some errors in regarding the final QL of the product. However the final product will be in the correct QL.
    Last edited by Eponyx; Nov 3rd, 2005 at 17:07:20.

I will come with some more info later today.

I dont use the tradeskill window
    I did use alot of diffrent ql and combo, they all would make the same 2 ql I think it was like 122 and 96. (No none of the parts was around that ql!)

Quote Originally Posted by Eponyx
    Please not tought that the tradeskill window have known to and does still in some instances show some errors in regarding the final QL of the product.
    I have never seen it show correct ql, unless product exists in only 1 ql. Not that it matters much. Easiest fix would be to remove ql of product, simply to prevent confusing players.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

Quote Originally Posted by Trgeorge
    I have never seen it show correct ql, unless product exists in only 1 ql. Not that it matters much. Easiest fix would be to remove ql of product, simply to prevent confusing players.
    It sure do show the right QL of some tradeskill.

Hmm, for some weird reason, I get the right ql now... Oo

I will try to see if I can find it again.

The tradeskill window is good for showing a valid tradeskill and confirming the end product... but not the final ql. For that it's useless imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Malosar
    The tradeskill window is good for showing a valid tradeskill and confirming the end product... but not the final ql. For that it's useless imo.

yep... which is too bad, because it would be nice if the Tradeskill window showed the new QL like implants which can bump up in QL based on the tradeskiller's skills.
    Udon (doctor), Koyangi (trader), Jajangmyun (adventurer) of Shattered Dreams of Rimor. [website]

(now in order of play/activity! along with some other lowbie alts.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jajangmyun
    yep... which is too bad, because it would be nice if the Tradeskill window showed the new QL like implants which can bump up in QL based on the tradeskiller's skills.
    Final imp QL depends more, if not entirely, on which clusters (shin, bright, faded) you put in than your skills.

QL 1-49 imps do not change QL when a cluster is inserted.
    QL 50+ imps increase 0-1 QL for shin clusters, 2 QL for bright and 3 QL for faded clusters.
    Funcom Content Designer

How to get started on TestLive
    How to write bug reports

A lot of small steps make one giant leap forward.
    "Patchnotes: Nerfed all characters named Metaing, they where too powerful."
    To bug or not to bug, that is the question
    Run like a man or Die like a woman

Quote Originally Posted by Metaing
    Final imp QL depends more, if not entirely, on which clusters (shin, bright, faded) you put in than your skills.

QL 1-49 imps do not change QL when a cluster is inserted.
    QL 50+ imps increase 0-1 QL for shin clusters, 2 QL for bright and 3 QL for faded clusters.
    Thats not true either, it depends on your skill and the QL of the implant, primarily, though I think there is some other random factor to it. I get 3 QL bumps for any cluster, for every implant over 150, 2 QLs for 100-149, and 1 QLs below that, down to 50 minimum I believe. But thats with something like 1200 NP skill I think.
    It never has changed dependant on what cluster I use, and I can plan out exactly how to build an implant with how I see it work. If I want to bump an implant up a few QLs, I can stuff enough faded in there, then clean them, to get it to a QL where by inserting the clusters I want into the implant will bring the implant to precisely where I wanted it. So for example if I wanted a QL 180 implant with all three slots full, I would get an implant and bump it up to QL 171. Then putting in the last clusters will bring it to 180. Its really up to how much skill you have whether the shining will still bump it 3 QLs or not, I believe.

But in anycase, bump for CORRECT QL in the tradeskill window, or simply remove it.

I've found that if you shift-click the picture of the item that will be produced, that shows the true QL even if the tradeskill window is showing QL 1.

It must be glitchy. For me the tradeskill window has always shown me ql 1 in the interface, and if I info clicked the item in the result box, also see ql 1.

It's made me very nervous a few times combining pricey items. <wink> Now I just ignore the ql and hope for the best.
    Slimsobe retired 220 opifex trader General of New Movement
    Oneeyedjim 175 nanomage crat

"You will never understand bureaucracies until you understand that for bureaucrats procedure is everything and outcomes are nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by sobeguy
    It must be glitchy. For me the tradeskill window has always shown me ql 1 in the interface, and if I info clicked the item in the result box, also see ql 1.

It's made me very nervous a few times combining pricey items. <wink> Now I just ignore the ql and hope for the best.
    HEHE! yeah it's not always funny