Thread: Note from Game Director: Removing Ingots

Quote Originally Posted by Neco
    I'm not sure what you mean by that. All the worth while items besides nanos do not come from a store in jobe. They don't come from a playershop, though they can be found there. They come from mobs. Kill those mobs. Loot and use or sell what they drop. It isn't that hard. They call them dynabosses or Pocket Bosses. Unless you were an NT, farming ingots was never the best way to make money, though it didn't hurt. Dynas and missions have always been better. If you are truly only lvl 12, I'll make a suggestion to you. LEVEL. Get a med suit and some good medical supplies for better heals, and don't bother with armor till lvl 40+. DONT lvl on hecklers. Do it in RK missions.
    Good advice there infact i wear med suit till i can get T1 on 8)

Quote Originally Posted by RayM
    One thing i dont understand is why do things cost more if your lower level surely it should be the other way round lvl 20 = yalm costs 5+mill and at lvl 150 a yalm costs just over 4mill and why are they so expensive in the 1st place.. Basic jobe armour is another example, ql100 implants can be easily equipped at lvl 50 but cost almost 2 mill from the shop i dont know any player who can earn those creds easily by lvl 50>>> Without becoming a permanent blitzer and salesman and not actually play the game much at all
    because shop prices are based on your skills be it comp lit or psychology(for npc shops i believe) *gasp*you mean you get a reward for being higher level now?!
    Celphi 220/15/45 Doctor

The only troll is person here reduced it down to insults in the 1st place

umm so your saying all lvl 1 players should pay more than everyone else because guess what your not lvl1

Worthwhile items by that i mean if i want to be in a team in an AI raid god forbid if im gimpy noone wants u. So to get these items i need to pay 100's of millions on symbiants andAI items and armor. I cant earn this money from AI Raids noone wants a gimp umm i cant earn it from shadowlands anymore so now i have to grind 500 mishes for Dchest and 500 mishes for some AI armor Cause i cant get any money anywhere else
    another news flash, you dont NEED these items in the first place, and almost all of those can easily be farmed without spending a dime. will take a long time to get the uber phats no matter how you look at it....thats why their uber. im sorry but not EVERYONE in the game should have the best equip which you seem to tink so
    Celphi 220/15/45 Doctor

My whining as you put it is because Funcom decided to take away most professions ability to earn money in shadowlands as if it wasnt bad enough but your alright cause you have everything you need already hipocrit
    Ingots are no good way of making money. As others said the best money comes from rubika.

40 levels of hecks and I got 10 ingots, shop value 3m or something maybe 5.

After that I did around 20 missions, gained 4 levels and got around 70m out of it. Just a few hours of work. Completed my 400 tokensboard in the process too

Dont say that missions are crap/dull/boring. Its more challenging/variaty then hitting those hecks hour after hour.
    main: level 220/30/70 enf [ROXTON]
    alts: level 150 sec10 enf
    + a few gimp enfs

umm so your saying all lvl 1 players should pay more than everyone else because guess what your not lvl1
    no, level 1 people should have to pay more for items like yalms and such because these items are not meant for level 1 players...

edit: amen to Synre
    Celphi 220/15/45 Doctor

I dont mind the flames the truth is the whole economy of the game is ****ed up and it has very little to do with ingots.

So what you mean is if someone in the 3rd world is starving they should pay more for food

Its pathetic if you have no money things should cost more lmao
    Last edited by RayM; Oct 6th, 2005 at 22:19:34.

actually, it has alot to do with ingots. people taking their nt's out and making hundreds of millions in an hour or two. creating NEW ingame credits. think of it as printing more and more money, in time it makes the money more and more worthless
    Celphi 220/15/45 Doctor

The only troll is person here reduced it down to insults in the 1st place.
    Yea, and that person is you. You started all this nonsense with this post:
    Why is it that only those people who have lots of money and are in the best guilds and already have most of these uber items seem to be the only ones who take a dim view on people who dont like the smell of whats cooking.
    Last edited by Vlain; Oct 6th, 2005 at 22:25:31.
    o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o mahnamahna roflmao mahnamahna o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o

Vlainstrike 220/30ma[S][Pics]; Jadeprakasha 220/12mp; Crashloop 167/23fx
    --------------------------------------------------
    Concept MA Attack: Attack of the Three Fates
    --------------------------------------------------
    Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.
    ~Lewis Carroll

So what you mean is if someone in the 3rd world is starving they should pay more for food
    is this the real world? i dont think so it is a GAME and you should need to play the game to attain the uber items, if items were cheaper at low levels, noone would ever level and thus funcom would not make their money
    Celphi 220/15/45 Doctor

lol vlain, i didnt even read that. and it isnt just all the ubers that are praising this fix, its all the people who actually understand how an economy works and/or played before sl so we already know how to make money on rk *GASP* wait did i just incinuate that people made moeny before sl came around?!?! im sorry that was obviously a lie cause ingots are the only source of income in the game
    Celphi 220/15/45 Doctor

Nothing more to say if i did im just reflaming flames so you can carry on without me

hehe i got to level 59 rolled 4 missions a day for like a 5 days and came out with 3 PPPE's sold all 3 for 60 mil a pop. As people have said There are many ways to make money other than ingots

Nothing more to say if i did im just reflaming flames so you can carry on without me
    noone needed your input in the first place cause you are quite obviously very ignorant about the game.
    Celphi 220/15/45 Doctor

I didnt say they should be cheaper for noobs i said they should be the same price not more money

Your the only ignorant person here you cant debate with using insults

did i insult you? no i didnt, all i said was you were ignorant, which is hardly an insult. and no items shouldnt be the same price for all levels, if you level to 200 and then buy a yalm it should be cheaper simply because you have played the game longer.

you dont start out at a job making the same amount of money as the guy who has been there 10 years do you?
    Celphi 220/15/45 Doctor

Errm why should a yalm be cheaper for someone who has more money im glad your not in in charge of my country the general conscencus is that people get things cheaper when they cant afford them.. But im not fascist so i would have that opinion

And as you pointed out this aint real life this is a game umm aint we suppoesed to make things easier for noobs so they actually want to play the game Doh
    Last edited by RayM; Oct 6th, 2005 at 22:35:56.

Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 LastLast