Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Halloween!

Halloween!

It's that time of year again!

There is of course a lot of fun inbound this weekend in the shape of Halloween on Rubi-Ka! Every year around this time Rubi-Ka is visited by a number of strange creatures, from the enigmatic and evil Uncle Pumpkinheads, to the tricksters that are Frankenleet and Draculeet.

This year will also see a host of new exclusive collectibles available in game as rewards from the various halloween critters. We have also made sure that everyone will get their chance to grab some Halloween loot by offering special halloween missions so you don't have to go out and compete in the wilds of Rubi-Ka if you don't want to!

Check out our new teaser page here for all the details!

If this will be your first Halloween on Rubi-Ka make sure you don't miss it!
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

4 designs huh? Damn... only got 3 so far...

(They are very cool, a big w00t! to whoever did them... )
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Darkbane is of course refering to Test live before anyone gets confused They arent available on live yet!
    Old Timer

Instanced Halloween content? It just got awful cold down here

(highly appreciated)
    Former NT Professional and post count farmer.

Goodbye everyone, it has been a blast.

Aww, it would indeed be my first Halloween on RK, but I'll miss it due to a trip to Athens. No, not the old or west variants. *still stays on the lookout for clanners there though*
    Uragon -- Former Director of Omni-Pol

When running from an angry mob, it is not really necessary to be faster than it. It totally suffices to be faster than your teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion
    Darkbane is of course refering to Test live before anyone gets confused They arent available on live yet!
    We were, um... testing them, yes... definitely
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Nice shirts.

Pumpkinhead must die! Yes! No talkback!
    A murder of grims for all occasions.
    Neutral chars: grimstad 220.21 shade/ brothergrim 215.23 doc/ grimgriminy 217.17 crat
    Account closed

Time and again they cream your liquidation, your displacement, your torture and brutal execution with the ultimate insult that it's just business, it's politics, it's the way of the world, it's a tough life, and that it's nothing personal.

Well, f**k them. Make it personal.

Uhm.. When is Halloween?
    Shumarte 220/30 enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.

Not entirely sure, but I believe it's this weekend? Oct 31st?
    Revelator: There is no FC love that will fix gimpness of the mind

Warning! If you ever see my use "lol" in any of my posts, I'm not serious!

Oh crap! Not at home at that date You have to move it up so I can join my first Halloween event
    Shumarte 220/30 enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.

This year will also see a host of new exclusive collectibles available in game as rewards from the various halloween critters. We have also made sure that everyone will get their chance to grab some Halloween loot by offering special halloween missions so you don't have to go out and compete in the wilds of Rubi-Ka if you don't want to!
    sounds like a good plan. thanks! i'm looking forward to it.
    Udon (doctor), Koyangi (trader), Jajangmyun (adventurer) of Shattered Dreams of Rimor. [website]

(now in order of play/activity! along with some other lowbie alts.)

does this mean no pumpkin heads?
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Now please, go hide into empty can of tomato juice, mail yourself to Mexico, and dont forget to write on a package "i'm looking for a clue".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Seriously, did you think before posting, or did ... you just [smash] your face into the keyboard a few times then hit Submit?

Will the halloween mobs be around only on the day of halloween?

I thought I heard that they're patching them in tomorrow with the downtime. A lot of the code is already active so all they have to do is activate the code again.
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Rodeopimp
    Will the halloween mobs be around only on the day of halloween?
    The halloween content will be available all weekend, probably starting early on Friday
    Old Timer

The halloween content will be available all weekend, probably starting early on Friday

wow!!!! that is really awesome! I know people who have to work all day on the 31st or can't get to a computer; they'll be happy to hear this change. This is really nice.
    Udon (doctor), Koyangi (trader), Jajangmyun (adventurer) of Shattered Dreams of Rimor. [website]

(now in order of play/activity! along with some other lowbie alts.)

So mobs in those missions will drop all and same items as Pumpkinheads outside?

Or you should do both outside and inside mobs for chance of all items?
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

The shirts sound sweet, but tell us, can we still get those lovely pumpkin head helmets? I couldent tell you how much i want one

yey! my first halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope u have teddy bears :]
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

Will those shoulderthingies still drop as well?
    and those other thingies

Either way, Imma gonna bag me sum pumpkins.

->Sethic 220/30!/70 - Equip - Tetnman - Proud President of TETN / Hunter of Gridmonkeys - Atlantean
    ->Grittlez 2xx/29/6* - Equip - ex155.
    ->Vaithic 150/20/** - Equip - Euthanasia through means of oversized cannons (ETMOSC tm).
    ->Vaithe 150/15 - Sleeping...
    ->Wrangletit - Billy Bob Monocle - Grumpy salestrox and carry-all.
    -> Some alts not worth mentioning

TETN <3
    Server first to say "GUUUHUHUHUHN" out loud.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast