Neophyte Cybor "Ghostpimpage" Plz 220/17 Atrox Keeper
    Neophyte Reroll "Ghosnipe" Mfkr 220 /14 Atrox Agent
    Upcomming Its "Gthefix" Ghost 217/16

Red face

bah big i'am only 190 and you 204 so..:P

/s Run FTW

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostnl
    Btw, xorren vs avon vid will be here soon
    somehow I doubt that vid would ever make it to the forum had he lost.

the duel was a joke anyways, people using bio and aoe heals the entire duel, accidental bgh's going off, engi auras, clanners harrasing me, spamming me the entire duel with threats about ARKS there watching the duel, (which is bull****, as an ark later confirmed) etc...

go advs!
    Last edited by Avon; Mar 10th, 2006 at 21:46:11.

lol I think all that bull going on was made up for in that you had a 30% dmg nerf running :P
    Ex-President of eBay Jihad Squad
    // Karlino - 218|16 Soli Fixer
    // Depredation 148|3 Atrox NT
    // PvP Videos
    // Mafia Din Ventrilo 2: Civil War

Member of Sanguine Prophecy
    // First Sergeant Karlino - 70 Orc Hunter

"Okay, as you can see we've hit a right paradox, delete the mission and repull." -RK Mission Fun, Lime, Adam, Karl
    Clan gankin' again. Well, at least I'm not Bigmanforce.

The duel would have been posted either way. And I was self buffed, you had RRFE, I was not healed once, by AOE or otherwise, while Doka appologized to me for healing you early on, saying he didnt know it was a duel. Try to chill with the flames, no one is flaming you, makes you look silly.

And it was a good duel for **** sake, say GG.

What exactly would an ARK do, if there was one watching the duel?

Can you not tell the difference between empty threats and real ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Bereavement
    oops, ya forget about that time you and limefire tried ganking grayskies while he was dueling karlino in the arena? It's sad when a 220 adv cannot alpha a 205 doc past 75% after he unloads his full alpha with the help of a shade. Karl even got me to 5%;ish a few times before he dropped;p Maybe put a little effort into your char and technique and you won't have to gank dualers to win?
    The only people I have ganked in the arena, are Sycerria (failed due to overconfidence) Aigephia or something, some agent. Oddwuaya, and Cuiu (failed due to bio).

me and Xorren had a duel was fun he had won, things went as i expected, Xorren would wait it out healing useing bio coon etc useing fake alphas until he felt i was getting lazy or it was time to alpha, i knew i couldn't kill him after the first few bio coon recycles passed, then when his alpha finally came i survived with a thousand hp or so after dimach, i had no nano left.. couldnt even Ch, was waiting for 2 more nano tics then Xorren took me down with a few normal hits, same thing happend with a duel with Glopp was fun / boreing at the same time ;D
    220/22
    Teh "Dokalicious"
    Unit Commander of Legion

Setup still working on it...

and while i was haveing a little fun with Rekido Ancientz or something unloads a burst/FA while i was at 40% HP, i saw Sycc ganked about 5 times in arena too, this is what i saw from clan side, omnis do it too and they are just as stupid, the arena is to have more fun in small duels, not a zone to open or challenge people for random ganks like in whompa wars, people should try to respect that
    220/22
    Teh "Dokalicious"
    Unit Commander of Legion

Setup still working on it...

When are you coming over for dinner doka ?
    Biggest lie of the century

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Make clan PvP zerg-bot is destroy pvp-action in AO.

Tnx!

My daddy beats up your daddy.

Oh damn.. popcorn out again... *goes to get a refill*
    Lord "Khalem" Trevallien -=- Fixer Kingpin, proud officer and Loremaster of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Sir "Eoemar" Trevallien -=- Supreme Creator
    http://ao.shadow-realm.org/ - The Shadowlands Library -=- http://ai.shadow-realm.org/ - The Alien Invation library
    http://bebot.shadow-realm.org/ - BeBot - An Anarchy Online Chat Automaton
    http://aodevs.com/ - Anarchy Online 3rd party developers resource

"Frustration is not a good emotion when it comes to playing games."
    -- Former AO Game Director Marius Enge

Talking victory! ;()

me and chammpion dueled today (champ) 206 keep me 207 enf. It was the closest duel i have ever had :P we were both at less than a bar.I wish some1 could have frap'd it )

Vasich, Abcabc, and Gogonetu keeping the arena ganking tradition alive this evening!
    ¤ League of Legends - 68WM1 ¤

My PvP policy: If you can't beat 'em, annoy 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by Limefire
    What exactly would an ARK do, if there was one watching the duel?

Can you not tell the difference between empty threats and real ones?
    i called it way before the duel started... this doesn't keep countless clanners from spamming me the entire duel, which is slightly distracting.

Since we are sort of on the topic of things being posted or not, I doubt that you'd be making excuses to the forum if you had won the fight.
    Last edited by Limefire; Mar 11th, 2006 at 03:23:27.

lol, this sounds like a fun duel ?
    you get spammed by clanners while dueling ?
    Biggest lie of the century

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Make clan PvP zerg-bot is destroy pvp-action in AO.

Tnx!

They were wondering what was the cool 3 bladed thing he had in his hand :P

Never seen a MA PvP with a BoB.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ismail
    bah big i'am only 190 and you 204 so..:P

/s Run FTW
    running is still damn annoying lol. i got u 2/3 2nd time u kited and as . ill let u hit 201 and we reduel lol.i got mongo ****! )

Page 12 of 100 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303162 ... LastLast