Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Saetos's Guide to the Temple of Three Winds!

Quote Originally Posted by Ginsumaster View Post
    Are you serious? Most I've ever seen is 3.
    It's rumored to drop once for every team to kill it. I suppose at that time there were 13 teams competing for azzy, it's under an AUNO comment if you wanna see it.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post

For Omnis, there is a portal in Rome Green, in one of the alleyways. An NPC named Windcaller Cerrak stands next to a pile of red crates. Give him 1000 credits, and he will give you a slip of paper - your key. Pick it up, right click on the swirling blue vortex, and you'll zone just in front of the entrance.

For Clans, it's just a simple run out of Tir, into Greater Tir County.

Neutrals may choose either path.
    not sure if its mentioned already, but arent neutrals also attacked by the Tir guards? or is that some other zone?
    edit: err nvm i should read more carefully.
    so why even mention tir for neutrals if its certain that theyll run into guards now that theyve moved the grid in point inside the city of Tir?
    Last edited by Russm; Jan 19th, 2007 at 05:38:15.
    Russm-Chlorobi-Russaneer-Russypoo-Ivanmcnauty-Secksmachine-Annoyedpocky-Plooshka

Quote Originally Posted by Russm View Post
    not sure if its mentioned already, but arent neutrals also attacked by the Tir guards? or is that some other zone?
    edit: err nvm i should read more carefully.
    so why even mention tir for neutrals if its certain that theyll run into guards now that theyve moved the grid in point inside the city of Tir?
    Take the Emergency Exit.
    Dogeared: their fix will probably eliminate the 'sploit that allows you to pass through ''doors'' from one playfield to another. <-- zomg, she was right!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345