Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Apartment boss

Quote Originally Posted by alex11
    I think an apartment boss is a good idea, make it spawns when anyone enters the apartment, and level depends on how much people and level of who is on apartment
    Why stop there?

Why not a Basic Shop Boss?

This way a level 220 can walk into the shop, spawn a level 250 boss, then leave all the n00bs and fr00bs to be slaughtered...

Or how about a Grid Boss?

In order to grid from place to place you have to fight a boss 30 levels higher than you.

My two ideas and your one idea are terrible. It would render the newly updated mission system pointless.

I think it's an excellent idea. But, it needs a few tweaks.

Instead of a "boss" in the traditional sense, I propose a "Pocket Kato." Those of you who have seen the old "Pink Panther" movies will remember that Inspector Clouseau would have his assistant, Kato, attack him whenever Clouseau entered his apartment in the interest of helping Clouseau keep in shape and his senses sharp. In AO, we could have a Pocket Kato who lives in your apartment and, whenever you enter, there is a chance that Pocket Kato might throw you across the room and try to stab you. If you win, Pocket Kato will iron your shirts; if you lose, Pocket Kato will throw you out of a window. In the interest of realism and to prevent too much phat loot from flooding the market and since Kato was really Inspector Clouseau's assistant, there is always a chance that Pocket Kato might not be there to attack you as sometimes he'll be out shopping for groceries or watering the house plants.
    Last edited by Nevver; Mar 18th, 2006 at 16:42:10.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Quote Originally Posted by Tsun
    Origional poster has made this kind of thread before, if im not mistaken.

Wasnt this the same poster as "NPC who recruits people into ur org" and other wacky ideas?

I think its good that this guy is so eager to share his energies with Funcom/AO in the form of ideas, but i find it sad that he struggles to express himself clearly and that his ideas dont seem to stand up past the inital scrutiny of reality :/

Nerf good intentions going to waste. Completely.

u say me ideas are stupid cause ure dumb and u cannot think that very good ideas

Its All About The Phats.
    and in a dramatic demonstration of my point, you completely and utterly missed that my post was a subtle compliment to your attitude of endless ideas, and an expression of sadness that they seem to go to waste due to poor communication :/
    Acetsuntura (220]/21/70) - Adventurer

Thumbs up

Pocket Kato .. Hilarious!!

To go faster, slow down. Everybody who knows about orbital mechanics understands that.

-- Scott Cherf

u say me ideas are stupid cause ure dumb and u cannot think that very good ideas

You are so right alex! You are the only person hare that have good ideas! I mean, an apmartment dyna boss is just the right thing! so now we can get those gimpy trainees down to 200k each, I mean, everyone deserve super guns at low levels!

also, you should be able to spawn your very own pocket boss inside there, and also have alien raids! Why? Because we pay for this f***ing game, so we deserve it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stabby View Post
    Q: how to trigger a mass suicide?
    A: make randomletter advy proffessional
    Angercontrol: L 155 MP

Lifecontrol: L 145 advy

If adding boss encounter to my Jobe apartment (or any other) would get me to use that damned thing, it can only be a good thing.
    "On the brink of the dark he stood, with only the dream of the cities, the million books, the spectral images of the people he had loved, who had loved him, whom he had known and lost. They will not come again. They never will come back again."

-Thomas Wolfe (1900-1938), Look Homeward, Angel

I guess its because your ideas actually are quite retarded.
    Why dont you go make your own game so I can have a little peace over here?

Quote Originally Posted by Tsun
    and in a dramatic demonstration of my point, you completely and utterly missed that my post was a subtle compliment to your attitude of endless ideas, and an expression of sadness that they seem to go to waste due to poor communication :/
    XD You used as many long words as possible just to make sure he couldnt understand it, right?
    i win teh internets
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpacket
    omg luk i h4ve 12 yrs & i sw3r cuz i'm s000 l33t
    Quote Originally Posted by Tysken View Post
    its always these damn problems.. 24/7 6 days a week..

XD

Soooooooo when I gonna have Afreet in my appartment?
    I log on rarely and i don't have time to go to inf all the time to camp it!
    Pls pls pls can I have it in my appartment?
    I'll treat him nicely and feed him 5 times a day!

Wow Thats a wonderful idea, you sure make all the best ones.
    I hope this gets implemented. I sure as hell dont want to work for the top gear of the game.

Really now, stop yourself and think, you want unique bosses to instaspawn in your own little playfield alone to kill him over and over for phats and creds? How do you go about your life with such complete pieces of crap for ideas floating about in your noodle then?

I recommend the little red x in the top right, and then just go lay down and cover your face with a pillow
    Firefoxmp - 220/21/?? Nanomage MP
    Sloathe - 3X/2/?? Nanomage NT

Finally back from WoW! lolendgamecontent

Quote Originally Posted by Firefoxmp
    Really now, stop yourself and think, you want unique bosses to instaspawn in your own little playfield alone to kill him over and over for phats and creds?
    Yep, if it'll only spawn in my appartment

Put a pocket doc in there, too. He will keep the boss UBTed and chain cast BI on you (and has the doc +heal efficiency line fully trained, of course). Also, make it so the loot will appear in your inventory if YOU die. Already available at shops near you: "How to die in your own home, an illustrated guide containing step by step instructions" - only 999,999,999 AO credits
    Guvernu RK 1 engineer... bored with SKing (already ffs)
    equip

Aww lay off him, hes obviously either very young, very foreign, or very retarded. Theres no real reason to argue with someone who isnt all there.
    Hailing from Kirkland Washington
    Enfraam 217/21 NT
    10,000 levels

Quote Originally Posted by Jekor
    Why stop there?

Why not a Basic Shop Boss?

This way a level 220 can walk into the shop, spawn a level 250 boss, then leave all the n00bs and fr00bs to be slaughtered...

Or how about a Grid Boss?

In order to grid from place to place you have to fight a boss 30 levels higher than you.

My two ideas and your one idea are terrible. It would render the newly updated mission system pointless.
    cause of u said that i got a dream of a boss in a basic shop. not dream. better said "nightmare"

There are better things to put in an appartement in my opinion.
    Add a grid term (buyable), SL garden statue (buyable), fgrid term (expensive ?), bank term, working coffee machine, bartender with real alcohol for hawt parties, leet pet waiting at the door and saying "CAN I HAVE UR STUFF" etc etc.

Make the appartements an useable thing instead of a storage for plants and HIFI...
    RK1 - Malaxia - NM Bureaucrat (220/30/70) - Master of soloing
    RK1 - Telbruk - Solitus Soldier (220/30/59) - Mostly harmless
    RK1 - Telbewbs - Solitus Doctor (220/30/65) - Raiding assistant
    RK1 - Telbot - Atrox Adventurer (59/4) - Lovechild raid bot
    RK1 - Sumonia - NM Meta-Physicist (83/6) - Mochies totem
    RK1 - Coustaille - NM Engineer (52/0) - Totw Twink
    Test - Mala - Solitus Agent (220/30/70) - Council of Testers

President of Cosmic Forklift Inc. & General of Primal Evolution & Live Liaison of Council of Testers

Everything you need for your crat is here
    Testlive fun : MMOATP and more! Join us!

alex11 is obviously a joke user, maybe someone's second account they're using for random useless spam jokes like this it's slightly amusing when you realise that, but annoying that so much spam is put in the GS forum...
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

On a second thought, Masta, this guys sounds deadly serious

Talking rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    alex11 is obviously a joke user, maybe someone's second account they're using for random useless spam jokes like this it's slightly amusing when you realise that, but annoying that so much spam is put in the GS forum...
    Dude, he is serious.

Even though he writes hes 9 years old in his profile XD

But he is serious. Ive talked to him ingame before he registered and shared his retardedness with the public.
    i win teh internets
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpacket
    omg luk i h4ve 12 yrs & i sw3r cuz i'm s000 l33t
    Quote Originally Posted by Tysken View Post
    its always these damn problems.. 24/7 6 days a week..

XD

This coming from a guy whose website looks like it was designed by slamming your face on the keyboard a dozen times.

Really, comments like that isn't going to help your already retarded idea.
    ¤ League of Legends - 68WM1 ¤

My PvP policy: If you can't beat 'em, annoy 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by Xyboc
    This coming from a guy whose website looks like it was designed by slamming your face on the keyboard a dozen times.
    Actually Xy I think you are wrong... read the history of sixximux... to come up with something like THAT you need much more then a DOZEN of face slams and not on the keyboard, hell no, against the solid wall at least!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast