Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Twinking Cure for Baldness on with 36 PharmaTech

I'm quite suprised that nobody mentioned Treatment and Pharmacy Laboratory.

*has been done on a lvl1* There is a video floating around here somewhere about it... besides twinking a lvl1, depending on your TL and other stats there are other things around you can use to get 500 in pharmatech without putting in imps for it. I wouldn't even call putting a CfB on, 'twinking', once your past level TL3 there is just too many items/ perks you can have to get that 500 requirement. This and the collar from CoH are two must have items for any low doc wanting real respect from other professions. The +80 body dev and nano pool you get are really nice to have at totw levels, for docs remaining true to their skills Bio met should be easy to have with a specific mocham and a wrangle.
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig

Quote Originally Posted by Copperneedle View Post
    *has been done on a lvl1* There is a video floating around here somewhere about it... besides twinking a lvl1, depending on your TL and other stats there are other things around you can use to get 500 in pharmatech without putting in imps for it. I wouldn't even call putting a CfB on, 'twinking', once your past level TL3 there is just too many items/ perks you can have to get that 500 requirement. This and the collar from CoH are two must have items for any low doc wanting real respect from other professions. The +80 body dev and nano pool you get are really nice to have at totw levels, for docs remaining true to their skills Bio met should be easy to have with a specific mocham and a wrangle.
    The point of this post (wow... whole year, where has the time gone? ) was pretty much to get your CfB on and done, so you could either twink out (farther) or do more important stuff... like, killing things
    Last edited by Saetos; Aug 3rd, 2007 at 13:34:36. Reason: post, not point lol
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

"... do more important stuff... like, killing things..."

O.o A doctor killing things... my god Jim, hes gone mad!

(just poking fun at ourselves. My motto about a doc: A doc can kill ANYTHING, given enough time. Even a lvl 50 doc can solo a lvl200+ dyna if you have enough time and long enough legs ^^ )
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

Quote Originally Posted by Copperneedle View Post
    "... do more important stuff... like, killing things..."

O.o A doctor killing things... my god Jim, hes gone mad!

(just poking fun at ourselves. My motto about a doc: A doc can kill ANYTHING, given enough time. Even a lvl 50 doc can solo a lvl200+ dyna if you have enough time and long enough legs ^^ )
    Well.. there is the matter of doing enough damage to od the healdelta on the mob....

Besides, lowbie docs tends to have slightly more problems with nano regeneration than tl7 ones

Whew... been a while.

Anyway edited the guide to make it a little less rainbow-power (and probably easier to read.)

Good luck docs
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Just used your guide on my doc, albeit I sunk a fair bit of IP in it to get over 100 before I bothered looking for the rest of the stuff...

Did it level 31 but I should point-out that in my case at 25% effectiveness, due to OE, it applies to stats as well as AC's,

So keep that in-mind, at 25% effective, it means your stats are only 1/4 of those listed...

Either way, I'm glad it's on...

Cool guide, even if you don't use everything in here, it makes it pretty easy....

thanks for keeping it here...
    Last edited by Iamamonkey; Dec 3rd, 2007 at 10:59:26. Reason: Why not!? .... So What? .... Wanna fight about it!?
    Johnny IAmAMonkey Rotten: Soldier 220 (Re-perking...indefinitely)
    200 Doc / 200 Crat (in Bazzit-Induced-hibernation) Advy / NT / Fixer / Enf / Trader / blah blah blah
    General of TheOrderOfChaos one of the oldest org's in AO
    ...It must suck losing aggro, dd, and a duel to a gimp and a noob eh?
    <insert flames below this area>
    Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    lol pvm

the only mods on CfB that are affected by OE is the ACs, so you will get 125 melee/proj AC instead of 500

The other stats remain the same...

Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    the only mods on CfB that are affected by OE is the ACs, so you will get 125 melee/proj AC instead of 500

The other stats remain the same...
    Hmm well maybe I saw something incorrectly... That's possible, I'm up to 50% OE now so I can still test it...
    Johnny IAmAMonkey Rotten: Soldier 220 (Re-perking...indefinitely)
    200 Doc / 200 Crat (in Bazzit-Induced-hibernation) Advy / NT / Fixer / Enf / Trader / blah blah blah
    General of TheOrderOfChaos one of the oldest org's in AO
    ...It must suck losing aggro, dd, and a duel to a gimp and a noob eh?
    <insert flames below this area>
    Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    lol pvm

rolling lvl 15 doc to do baby raids with org members... <3 paid points and the bunny suit. I was sitting down plotting out how to get it and CRAP... 19 points short! Oh thank heaven for the bunny suit, totally missed 35 extra points there.
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12