Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rescaleing of bases lvls

Rescaleing of bases lvls

Since the pvp lvl range nerf, the number of bases hittable by max lvl people has decreased, its probably been suggested already but rescale everything that was 150-x to 175-x. This should bring back the balance and prevent factions that cant hold what was intended as top lvl range tower field by putting ql 150 CTs everywhere because thats the only thing they can defend, and have side xp reflect the real state of control of bases.

By losing theses bases this would lead to more tl7 pvp since they could have easy base to take down and everyone would be happy.
    Last edited by Soule; May 31st, 2006 at 22:30:23.
    Freshman $oulez 220/25 atrox bureaucrat
    Freshman $oule$oldier 220/29 nanomage NT - Stuff (outdated)
    Freshman Duratrox 220/20 Kung fu master

bump omnis shouldnt get 225 land they cant defend and get away with it by placeing a stupid 150 ct on it

Bump :P
    The Mirimo Sin 219/20 Martial Artist
    Last Eruslavuro Sin 218/18 Agent
    Gnak Mirime Empress 165/12 Fixer

but Lost Eden is coming.

*waits around*
    *and waits around some more*
    Joe "Sefus" Werkit 212/17
    Squad Commander - PR - Recruitment
    3305 Local

bump. 0mniz r t3h 3xpl0it0rz

i want more xp...the xp bonus going down is part of the reason i'm not playing my clan keeper anymore. i prefer to play my neut MA more :P

hey smart guy, clans have higher side xp bonus than neutral on rk1.
    sorry i cant resist making fun of stupid people.

if clans really want the base's..come and get them....one could say it's not omni's fault that you can only raise high lvl armies to defend/attack...we have the same feild mechanics that clan does....if you can get 100+ to defend/attack a high lvl base..why not a 150?
    drgrimmy 220/30 solitus doc(The Noid)

(insert witty comment here)

Quote Originally Posted by Soule
    bump omnis shouldnt get 225 land they cant defend and get away with it by placeing a stupid 150 ct on it
    Long live the Zerg.....

Arguable, its a base. Do iraq cry about zerg from the USA?

All bases should be 175+.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelanin
    Long live the Zerg.....
    referring to the SBi or tnet zerg? The ratio was pretty much the same last tl5 fight ive been.

im surprised you dont have anything good to add today, but dont you think haveing 175-200 bases you could probably mow down before tnet arrives would be more interesting. Multiple simultaneous attacks on different bases. Have you considered that if the random pvp is brought to tower fields more often lvl 190NT that needs a GPH will be tired of getting killed over and over and pvp 8hours a day and wont show up anymore cause he has to lvl and hardcore pvpers have 300 points getting dragon chests and gph for their lvl 15 alts.

you can say we dont put put enough effort in raising tl5 armies, same goes to you with tl7. But the fact remains that the # of bases someone endgame can hit isnt anywhere near what it was pre-sl. Its not my fault if omnis attack once a month and every tl7 clanner on the server has been craving for pvp and will show up.

this is a very ****ty suggestion, with whole respect to you SOule When Tnet arrived last year at omni towers, we didnt seek Funcom's help with defence (despite whines about lags, but fixing those would help both sides same way)
    Proud President of Riders of the Lost Org

WTB phats ! ql 260-275 alien Eye, ql300 alien scope, ELLTS and HealDelta Feet (cluster or imp), if you see Coen/Hotcoen online - poke me, I'll pay nicely *(RK1)*

Possibly the only person to be silly enough to do Beast crawling whole raid (and tank zods/TNH otw)

am I first to have 2500 Full Auto ? I dont know But I Know its possible...
    You hit with 30 bullets...
    You hit Leet for 15000 points of Full Auto damage.

Im not seeking help, just balance coen.

referring to the SBi or tnet zerg? The ratio was pretty much the same last tl5 fight ive been.
    I havent been to any tl5 fights lately(couple of weeks), but i really doubt they've got the about 120 people attacking/defending a base.....

Cause the attack earlier this week on Storms 300 base in EFP, clans were around 120 people....

im surprised you dont have anything good to add today, but dont you think haveing 175-200 bases you could probably mow down before tnet arrives would be more interesting.
    I dont.... such a base would live for about a day before the clan zerg would do the exact same thing, and just **** the base before you even had time to say "cookie"

bring back balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelanin
    I dont.... such a base would live for about a day before the clan zerg would do the exact same thing, and just **** the base before you even had time to say "cookie"
    so what just take it back the next day. Why doesnt anyone seem to want pvp this could promote guilds having to hurry and defend, simultenous attacks, I would be drooling if I were omni right now over all thoses opportunitys

bump from now on omnis cant whine its because they own all the 150 base!

wtb more high lvl pvp

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast