Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fgrid Quest : User Faction not == Clan

Fgrid Quest : User Faction not == Clan

What the hell

Makes me think that you clans must enter even Omni Ent, and us omnis must enter Athens area. So, it's not so big news, you just need a... diversion...
    Taranide 220/30 fixer RK2 and now also RK1! Wait a second...
    Might have other characters too but I'm not so sure, always leave them camping something and there they are for few months.

Come in through NL whompa and run around the corner. Unless someone trains a guard on you, it's a clear shot to Ofoz.
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Proud General of Dark Front
    Clanslator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijomimi
    See? It all starts with you doing something stupid. Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would have less problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratink
    Come in through NL whompa and run around the corner. Unless someone trains a guard on you, it's a clear shot to Ofoz.
    Luckily someone here tries and thinks before whining. Then again, you are the Fixer Professional
    Ruffixx, 220/30/66 Omni Opifex Fixer
    Pugilius, 206/30/49 Omni Opifex MA
    Blessedbrawl, 200/0 Omni Froob Opifex MA
    Medor, 199/23/42 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Vindicius, 189/20/46 Omni Atrox Enforcer
    Evilrilius, 100/10 Omni Nano MP - Foremans Killing Machine

Proud General of Obsidian Order

Also there are some willing fixers (especially neutral ones I'll wager) who wouldn't mind pulling a few of these "guards" out of place...
    Gee...another expansion that I'm not interested in...maybe it's a hint? O.o

Eeky: Cz how much beer would I have to provide to you, to have you water balloon the people responsible for last patch?

Cz: I would never consider such a horrible proposal! (I'll have my people contact your people.)

the end run to Sirocco used to be quite difficult for all Omni Fixer's, I'm not sure how hard it is now that Sirocco has been moved....
    Draeger/Rimor/Fixer | Sunglasses are a religion....

It's actually a bannable offense for a fixer to wear a helmet other then Shades, skinchips, or a circlet...
    Pafpuf - I'm not much of a roleplayer, but damn this sentance rocked

They're at the whompas now with that @#$% recruiter...you'll have to take grid and hope no one's pulled a guard over.

Eeky: Cz how much beer would I have to provide to you, to have you water balloon the people responsible for last patch?

Cz: I would never consider such a horrible proposal! (I'll have my people contact your people.)

Quote Originally Posted by LangWiz
    They're at the whompas now with that @#$% recruiter...you'll have to take grid and hope no one's pulled a guard over.

Now, that's kind of rough.

I suppose as long as you have a full subscription you could come through Jobe and run around past the towershop, unless someone trained to Jobe Whompa.
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Clanslator
    See? It all starts with you doing something stupid. Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would have less problems.

When I done fgrid quest, people did like to gank me when I zoned, there was guards pulled to Sirocco (Athens that is)... But still I worked it out with some outside help...

*whine rant etc*
    Might have other characters too but I'm not so sure, always leave them camping something and there they are for few months.

oh please, when i did f-grid i had to run threw a well camped 25% zone and a clan city that had the hardist guards in the game at the time

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Renowolf

ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled

This account was cancelled at:
    2006-12-25 14:21:14

It will remain playable until : 2006-12-27 15:12:16

Have you been to borealis recently?

I saw guards near the Jobe Whompa too...basically it's grid in...run to Ofoz and hope you don't get trained...

And need I remind you that you have to visit ofoz more than once?

Hmm while I'm not he whiney type I can imagine a say lvl110ish fixer having a LOT of trouble and frustration with the fgrid quest now.

Guards that hit for 6k damage is not exactly survivable at that lvl.
    On the other hand, we're fixers dammit we adapt and survive, proudly with head held high and cheating with our trader firends calming the crap out of everything.

Can unicorns be calmed?....curious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakufu
    I'm a fixer and if I stop running for more than 5 seconds my heart stops beating and I die. Every now and then I team with someone so slow It's criminal. I am talking about apocalyptic kitten murdering slowness.
    Kaliach, Advisor of Unity of the Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Kaliach
    If you steal a unicorn's horn it becomes powerless.
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Clanslator

yeah just run through the whompah around the corner and oh shi....

www.vicary.eclipse.co.uk/sn/fgrid.jpg

As time passes, people quit training those guards there... And yeah I think trader can at least mezz/calm unicorns...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaliach
    Yes they can. I saw one get calmed by an NT yesterday.. Calm didn't last very long though, but I don't know what calm was used, and how long the NT ones are.
    Did seem hard to land it though.
    Kaylee "Sary" Lykin - Fixer
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

Why didnt they just move Ofoz into Newland? bleh... clan fix hate ;(

Chaotic Order *AP*

218 Shade "Parashade"
    216 Fixer "Homelesshigh" ~~Retired leveller and Cash farmer~~
    150 Doc "Drhobo2" ~~S10 twink~~
    +an army of sub tl-5 alts

Still waiting on the real fixer fix...

I've been thinking a little about this problem that we Clan fixers will face when trying to get to Ofoz to start and end the Fgrid quest and think we can get around it if we work together.

Maybe we could use this forum to arrange a time when a few people want to start or finish their fgrid quest, then those of us that can dual log could log in a higher level toon and use those to pull the guards away from Ofoz, allowing the folks doing the fgrid quest a chance to go and chat to him.

I'm more than happy to log my adventurer to do this (he's only level 175, but in parrot form can lead those unis a merry dance - well he does in Omni HQ when I fancy aggravating those ones)

First time I did fGrid and had to go to OA... vanguard ate me alive.

On my way back I had an engie friend beacon me in.

Last time time I did it, I yalmed in.

I see no reason why the clanners can't do that now in Bor. Guard training happens, but its not less dangerous than what us omni have to go thru when deal w/ Vanguards in OA.
    -:: XGI ::-
    :Legends Never Die:
    Omni-Tek Protects

Xethraan - 205 - 9 Fixer, an RK2 Org President.
    Xethsdoc - 168 - 7 Doctor, Current active toon

Latest news:
    No news is good news.

No-one's saying it's more or less difficult than whenever someone else did it, what I'm saying is that we have to accept that the playing field has changed and we need to develop new strategies to cope with it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast