Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PvP Missions?

Well, that was 3 years ago, alot has changed since then.
    wut

Yes, but none of it was a "total redesign" as much as it was skill creep past a traders ability to remove skills (and it not being extended) + good perks going to certain classes..

Evolution baby!

Id love to see it go in the classes that kinda missed out last time just for the nerf cries coming from current lovechilds
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyai
    I can see it now:

Omni Mission Terminal:
    "take the fight back to the clans, you must kill Guard in Tir, for which you will be rewarded well
    [TL7 Omni]: Cool

Clan Mission Terminal:
    "take the fight back to the omnis, you must kill Unicorn Squadleader in Borealis, for which you will be rewarded well
    [TL7 CLan]: Bollocks!

ROFL! :P <3 <3 <3 thats sooo gonna make my day, funcom forcing clanners to kill unicorn's :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kyai
    I can see it now:

Omni Mission Terminal:
    "take the fight back to the clans, you must kill Guard in Tir, for which you will be rewarded well
    [TL7 Omni]: Cool

Clan Mission Terminal:
    "take the fight back to the omnis, you must kill Unicorn Squadleader in Borealis, for which you will be rewarded well
    [TL7 CLan]: Bollocks!
    lol
    Edis - Level 220 AI29 - Atrox, Keeper.
    Azazel0 - Level 220 AI17 - Solitus, Adventurer.
    Deadbaby - Level 216 AI20 - Opifex, Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Darkkblood
    traders used to be at the top of pvp pre sl so i don't know if it would take a total redesign
    AMS drains that scale really high would easily do the trick..
    Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    We wouldn't make the nano in the first place if we didn't feel that it would be useful and at the very least a decent addition to any given professions nano listing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abalz
    LOL

Not unless they also make really high AMS mean more damage past the 1k cap. Of course that would mean that the lvl 220s do too much damage so they'd need to rebalance that somehow... which probably means a bit more work then a simple fix.
    May your RD always kick in between death and reclaim.
    Honest Businessmen and women: The Mockers
    I eat Grid Armor nanos. *BURP* Hungry again!
    Power Users run Anarchy Online from Linux.

Maybe that would help in a 1 vs 1 situation a bit, but that won't be helpful at all during towers/whompah wars. Trader have no defense and are free pvp-points, making them more dangerous would just make them die quicker, if that's possible at all. Our +800 heal can't handle that increased aggro.
    Syy

Quote Originally Posted by Wantsumore
    But I don't think Funcom would consider doin this 8) This is a RPG not fps 8(
    Ever played CTF at Runescape Fortresses?

just curious has anybody from test server done these quests yet?

I'm so camping that npc all day long.
    Pimpernickel 220.19 Shade Stuff
    WTB Ogdan/Captured Spirit/Exsequiae patterns 1m per part and always in effect.
    100M for Spirit Siphon QL 272+

finaly even #'s in pvp, GO OMNI!
    Topaboss 220/30/70 solitus soldier :: equip

PvP-quest is currently on test server or not?
    The Clan Messiah statement
    You hit Nirvelle with nanobots for 7110365 points of radiation damage.
    Alternity: I never initiated a serious dialog

"... who are you, then?"
    "I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good" (c) Goethe

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\| ||\____
    |.............Vodka-Vodka..........| ||','''|'''''''\____,
    |_______..... _________________| ||__|'__|_____||<
    '''''(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''**|(@)(@)******| (@)*

Quote Originally Posted by Syyceria
    Maybe that would help in a 1 vs 1 situation a bit, but that won't be helpful at all during towers/whompah wars. Trader have no defense and are free pvp-points, making them more dangerous would just make them die quicker, if that's possible at all. Our +800 heal can't handle that increased aggro.
    Funny, you got more than 2.4k def though, as you can evade my reaver at my low 2450ish ar.

Anyone have any light to shed on these missions? Are they functioning on test yet?

Quote Originally Posted by _Satertek_
    Anyone have any light to shed on these missions? Are they functioning on test yet?
    Maybe people are having so much fun on test they dont have time to answer.
    why Why WHY ?!?!?!

are they on test? someone tell me yes pls ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Syyceria
    Yes, but the tower wars as we know it are going to change anyways.. and whompah wars is kind of lame anyways. What about a drain that would take add all Off from the target, and add all def to you at double the rate
    Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    We wouldn't make the nano in the first place if we didn't feel that it would be useful and at the very least a decent addition to any given professions nano listing.
    LOL

Not on test yet (that I have seen so far)

ANi.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

Makes you wonder if they are going to make it in this patch at all if they are not being tested.

Perhaps when they give us the notes for 16.3 they mean that content will arrive at some point in the 16.3 series?
    why Why WHY ?!?!?!

Well it is the 16.3.x threads so they are open change on each update and as 16.3.0.3 is only on test i imagine there will be quite a few more patches before going live.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast