Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: New grid point in Tir?

New grid point in Tir?

Quote Originally Posted by silirrion
    A Tir grid point has been added inside the city limits again. NOTE: The Tir exit will now exit you at the new internal point. The grid terminal outside the city is still present for entering the Grid.
    Where?
    i win teh internets
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpacket
    omg luk i h4ve 12 yrs & i sw3r cuz i'm s000 l33t
    Quote Originally Posted by Tysken View Post
    its always these damn problems.. 24/7 6 days a week..

XD

Hopefully they just reopened the original one.. Good thing anyways, saves a zoning
    Me? Trouble? No trouble..

As Mae West said: "Never resist temptation, you don't know if you'll get another chance."

Maybe u are talking about Old Tir grid wich is near vet shops or Rebels in tir city (500-500) coords if im not wrong.
    Everybody wants to go in heaven but noone wants to die..

[All Towers] Uncle Pumpkin-Head just attacked the omni organization Ring of Fury's tower in Stret West Bank

Prefered the Old new one outside Tir, especially when getting lowbie toons to Brock for the rings, so now we've got a full Tir city to navigate to get to south gate. Ok rich I'm enough for each toon to have a yalm but not everyone can, think of those with 50 run speed :/

Thats cool wtb clans back in TIR
    Dark1947 220 / 30 Fixer 1rst fixer AI 30 on Rimor

Advisor of Devil Inside : still looking for new players and pvpers... More info at Devil Inside website here

Actualité Geek et High-Tech Place4Geek.com

Fixer Guides : Low HP setup, PvP and reflects-
    ----------------Tips & Tricks for PVP with your fixer against all profs
    ----------------QL 300 AI eye without burden & without gunship

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernat
    Prefered the Old new one outside Tir, especially when getting lowbie toons to Brock for the rings, so now we've got a full Tir city to navigate to get to south gate. Ok rich I'm enough for each toon to have a yalm but not everyone can, think of those with 50 run speed :/
    Ehh.. no biggie, really.
    Go west, turn left, cross the canal once, cross the platform (easy now the Whom-Pahs are gone), cross the canal again, turn left, go SW by W and hey presto! - there's SG..
    Yeah, I'm old enough that when I started the canal was still toxic..

No more trouble than using the Whom-Pahs from their current loceation, it's quite an easy run, most people can learn it in three tries - I did.

Getting some life back in Tir would be great.

Edit:
    @Norad: Yes, that's the one. Used to bee quite the gathering spot.
    Me? Trouble? No trouble..

As Mae West said: "Never resist temptation, you don't know if you'll get another chance."

Btw anyone got screenshot and/or map of OLD Tir? I mean, I was Omni back in 2001/2002 and also took a long break, so I can't really remember how it looked like. I just know it was different. Once I somehow entered Tir and only had 1 sec to look around before guards shot me

I wasn't aware that the makeup of Tir had ever changed except for the whompas used to be be on top of Fair Trade in the center (where Simon is now).
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

If they moved the exit to the old one near the Happy Rebel it means I made another suggestion that was added! Yay, go me!

(epeen++)

The old Tir grid inside the city at Rebels has been there for a long time. Just only as an entry point to the grid, as the exit point was still south of city.
    Funcom Content Designer

How to get started on TestLive
    How to write bug reports

A lot of small steps make one giant leap forward.
    "Patchnotes: Nerfed all characters named Metaing, they where too powerful."
    To bug or not to bug, that is the question
    Run like a man or Die like a woman

Bah, as an omni this sucks. I use to use the grid to tir for a shortcut. I hate flying thru clammers cities, I can never find my way out without aggroing 20 or 30 gaurds.

It's not supposed to be helpfull for Omni's Just upload the Tir PFMap or use the worldmap zoomed in to find the exit
    "How do you prove you exist..?
    Maybe we don't exist..."
    - Vivi FFIX
    FFVIII is extremely underrated. It pwns j00!
    I have a custom title and you don't... oh wait, you do
    I have more posts than Satenia

::::: HugeMap is old, CSPmap is new! (Website) (Download) :::::

Quote Originally Posted by maraeris
    Bah, as an omni this sucks. I use to use the grid to tir for a shortcut. I hate flying thru clammers cities, I can never find my way out without aggroing 20 or 30 gaurds.
    what the hell dude, are we clans bitching about omni trade or something? grow up...

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus
    what the hell dude, are we clans bitching about omni trade or something? grow up...
    Eh? It was more like ahh this sucks but its not a huge deal thing. I wasn't bitching. Why don't you grow up?

Also, if they are fixing grid points, why not fix the most obvious one - the newland grid. Its the same issue, except it would be helpful to everyone since no one is aggro in newland. But that would help the omnis, and no one wants that.

Quote Originally Posted by maraeris
    Eh? It was more like ahh this sucks but its not a huge deal thing. I wasn't bitching. Why don't you grow up?
    the point is, we are using let's say Omni Trade as a shortcut as well, but we aren't crying about it. So what?

Huh? Moving Newland Grid serves no friggin purpose. It's always been there, and Newland is neutral. Who cares?

As for Tir grid exit being moved back inside Tir again is a really good improvement. Sure, sucks for lazy lowbie omnis, but it's not more than right. Also it brings back the feeling of us really being two factions at war, and that there is tension on the planet.
    Main:
    Ignyte
    President of Corporate Justice (Atlantean)

Gameplayer
    Editor, Writer

I don't care if you are using "our" grids as shortcuts. What bothers me is they are fixing something, that will only help one side (i believe netruals are KOS in tir) instead of fixing the Newland grid, which would help all out.

Just like how omni lost 4-holes. and we didnt even gain bor. How much bitching did you clammers do about that?

The point isn't helping. It doesn't HELP clans per se. However it is a means to reinstate that Tir really belongs to the clans and that we can't exploit their grid just like that. It's a storyline update as I see it.

It is possibly also related to the new PvP quests.

You got a really weird idea of how this game works maraeris.
    Main:
    Ignyte
    President of Corporate Justice (Atlantean)

Gameplayer
    Editor, Writer

Not really. But whatever. I love how a changes happen (storyline or otherwise) to help the clams, and its no big deal. Something to help the omnis and its all out protests and flaming of FC.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast