Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opifex shoulders

Opifex shoulders

Opifex shoulders to be unbugged? Ooh, I can't wait

Blurb

Sigh

"Discussion should be kept to a single thread on any given subject and any subsequent posts on a topic already with open threads will be merged in together or removed / locked as appropriate."

^_^
    "How do you prove you exist..?
    Maybe we don't exist..."
    - Vivi FFIX
    FFVIII is extremely underrated. It pwns j00!
    I have a custom title and you don't... oh wait, you do
    I have more posts than Satenia

::::: HugeMap is old, CSPmap is new! (Website) (Download) :::::

Oops, didn't notice those threads :0

Still, there's 2 threads about this, why not a third? :P

Please don't play pocket Moderator, if you feel a post needs to be looked at by the Admins/Mods please use the report feature on the forums.
    Director Bekrowe
    ARK Community Relations
    Public Forums Moderator
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka

:: Social Guidelines ::
    :: Ark Public Website :: Social Events with ARK :: Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry :: ARK Tours :: Join ARK!

Triplicate threads of praise are welcome ^^
    Micas - 212 Trader
    Centria - 218 Doc and Undead Priest
    Rookie Cisera - 60 MP
    Apprentice Fielty - 111 Agent
    Novice Cisere - 76 MP
    Shamgarr - 70 Druid
    -::Chaotic Order *AP*::-

Hell, they should have a new forum purely for all the praise Opi's wanna lavish on FC!

In addition to the sholderpad fix, new mobs will be appearing in inferno over some of the newly frozen over areas. While these mobs my look like pigs, they have wings to fly.

ANi.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

shouldent it be pande that is frozen over... not inferno? and all the mobs there fly?

Quote Originally Posted by legionofone
    shouldent it be pande that is frozen over... not inferno? and all the mobs there fly?
    err....

Ok, it has been the consensus that the opi sholderpads will be fixed when.

1. hell freezed over (frozen areas in inferno)
    2. When pigs have wings (new flying mobs)

ANi.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

You should never have explained that Ani.

You should have let people THINK you clueless and while sitting comfortably KNOWING they were.

I totally got the refernce though and thought it was very clever
    How to deal with Beggars
    deniska: Ignore doesn't prevent them from opening a trade with you
    Stormstrider: Which is the perfect time to put 10M into trade window, NOT accept and go get a cup of which ever beverage you drink, smoke a cig, take a bio pause... you get my point

I STILL don't get it...

I don't think anyone can help you then.
    lol hehe wtf pwnt bbq

Quote Originally Posted by Telcea
    "Discussion should be kept to a single thread on any given subject and any subsequent posts on a topic already with open threads will be merged in together or removed / locked as appropriate."

^_^
    That might have been feasible several years ago. But as far as the shoulderpad fix goes: It is too late for just one thread.
    Plays 'Omalesh' Naked ~Society of Salvation~

Kay so... like.. 60% of my toons are opi and i'm just sitting here wondering............ what was wrong with them?? o_0

I can see it now...

"Patch notes:
    Good news! Male Opifex shoulders have been fixed!
    Bad news! The fix has resulted in all pants textures being applied to male Opi heads!"
    Uni "Unixint80" Idoru, 206/13 Neutral NT Veteran of Shattered Dreams
    What I've Got My Perk Setup My Nuke Setup (All slightly outdated)

FREE BOREALIS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Threeze
    Kay so... like.. 60% of my toons are opi and i'm just sitting here wondering............ what was wrong with them?? o_0

1) you ever play a male one?

2) you ever try to get clan/omni pads? ever actually play 3rd person? Ever pay attention to yer toon?

Males stand with one shoudler ahead of the other one. for some reason..the pad look off kilter and looks to fall off (or be set partilayy inside the opi).

Again..Males. Not the chicas..which..by and far..are far FAR more prolefic than males.
    Metalynx: 216..... 4 more levels and the server will shut down!

Metalynx: "I seriously hope all the stupid people in the world don't congrigate in one spot, for all the weight of this massive amount of raw idiodicy, might collapse upon itself, creating a Singularity of Ignorant Stupidity, unmatched in strength by any black hole in the universe"

any screenshots yet?
    Gravitation is a natural phenomenon by which objects with mass attract one another. But, in everyday life gravity can be a great many other things.

≤≈What draws you in?≥≈

Quote Originally Posted by Agent
    What are pads?
    Ask your mom
    *bliz* *meep* *looks cool*

Malarcaja was born on June 12th 2004

Exclamation Take a Look...

Quote Originally Posted by Threeze
    Male Opifex Shoulderpads pre-16.3

Anymore questions?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast