Thread: Alien Play Fields

Alien Play Fields

Hi,

I've been reading the guides about the alien play fields, but i haven't seen in any of them the levels required to take them down - i currently have a lvl94 keeper and was wondering when i should going into the alien play fields?

- Thanks

You can not go to the sectors before level 180. But you must wait untill level 205 (for clan at least) to get a team/raidbot/loot etc.
    Salomar [220/30]
    Rainbowz [200/23]
    Twopairs [150/20]
    SPARTA

Quote Originally Posted by Salomar
    You can not go to the sectors before level 180. But you must wait untill level 205 (for clan at least) to get a team/raidbot/loot etc.
    That's on RK1. I don't know the situation on RK2. And you can get a team and loot on 180 as well, you just can't get the boss loot, unless your team can OD the bot team.
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.
    WTB ql150 weapons, Grand Armbands, Eye of the Evening Star.

At least in pfchat(Omni bot on RK2), you can join as soon as your 180. Most of the boss loot is level restricted though. But you can roll for ice and such at least.

For clan on RK 2, you can join bot once your 180, and can start earning points right away.... And can bid on anything you want to also, if you get the points to win it...
    DragonShade
    Doctourobert Pretends to Heal...
    DragonRifle Retired Gimp
    RepairDragon Pure 100% tradeskills

Only reason I rolled clan, and not neutral or omni is because neutrals get shafted in equipment... And omni gardens are ugly....

PvM > Towers