Thread: Trading your whole inventory - possible?

Trading your whole inventory - possible?

Once again, Blood Plasma conversion and selling is getting me down, so looking for ways to cut corners once more!

Is it possible to trade your whole inventory to a vendor at once, either using an ingame feature or a Funcom-approved (or a Funcom-not-disapproved) third party program?

Thanks!

Could try a backpack/container. Might work as long as its not a unique item. Other than that, nope.
    A great man once said, "When every class in a MMORPG are complaining equally, you know you have a great game."

Thanks for the reply, but my question was in regards to trading with a store vendor or machine - if you fill up a pack with Plasma and sell it, it's still only worth 40 credits

Silverado: L220 Omni Engineer (Rimor)
    Equipment - Screenshot

Silverado's Little DD Guide for Engineers

Silverino: L213 Omni Soldier (Rimor)
    Equipment - Screenshot

Silverino's How to Equip a QL300 KMP5 for Soldiers

I must say...it must take alot of energy to point and click.
    Supasnipe - 220/15 Agent -Proud Member of United.

lol

Yeah it's quite a trivial thing, but when you've got 20 packs to unload into your inventory, convert and then drag-drop into the inventory, any little shortcut is nice.

i agree, its almost not worth the millions it brings in
    go hug a cow

I havn't had a problem unloading tons of blood plasma into a shop. I just make it when I get it. And next time I hit up a shop..bam..it all goes in..

you guys must be serious lazy ppl :X

My doc does the plasmaing.

My fixer, my advy and my shade all gather the monster parts. When I have the time to make plasma, I log my mule, look at her goddamned FULL bank of Monster Parts -backpacks-, and go "Oh f*ck that."

Thus, I haven't made plasma in months, I have FOUR banks screaming in pain, and my wrists hurt just thinking about it.
    Moonleg, 220 Adventurer and never levelling again!
    Fixored, 167 gridrunner
    Lunarblade, 94 honorable keeper.
    Lavan, 115 pretty-boy doctor that needs more levels.
    Moonatic, 117 tinkerer of gizmos.
    Fortehwin, 211 shadow-creeper. With glowsticks.
    Ammoonium, 108 NT gimpz0r.
    Dingbot, 100 XP-stick.
    Runalot,169 freexer.
    Horsehumper, 36 hor ... I mean, fist-fighter.
    Debuff, 46 wrangle-giver.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonleg

My fixer, my advy and my shade all gather the monster parts. When I have the time to make plasma, I log my mule, look at her goddamned FULL bank of Monster Parts -backpacks-, and go "Oh f*ck that."

Thus, I haven't made plasma in months, I have FOUR banks screaming in pain, and my wrists hurt just thinking about it.
    your wrist has brains? r u a cyborg?..wtb wrist brain!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonleg

Hehe I was in the same position a few months back. My trader does all my plasma. Had almost an entire mule full of packs of MP's. Finally one day I broke down and did them all. The credits are actually nice if you save all the MP's like a "rainy day" fund.
    Mr. "Porta" Pottie - 220/19/59 Opifex Kingpin
    Mr. "Chewon" Somathis - 217/17/58 Brute Savior
    Many, many other alts... none worthy of mention yet...

General of Omni SV-9 an OT org on RK-1, part of Call of Fate, a multi-MMO guild.
    First 220 Fixer to play AO on my computer!