Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 16.3 Spoilers (Redux)

Well, I was horribly brainless. :P Thank you, I suck at math.
    Last edited by Ragunn; Jul 12th, 2006 at 20:46:18.
    [Vicinity] Hilfy: Expecting?
    [Vicinity] Redtricks: Pregnant? No.

sabas = galactic gems?
    Rotender - 51% Share holder of Omni-Tek

Me

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick
    So new nano shield stuff will be NT/Trader only? Thank you ver fckin much FC for leaving the rest of nm population completely gimped as much as imagination can go.
    check the shield, its pretty much useless exept for evacing into a backyard.
    U have to enjoy the fight to be really good.
    Devil Artemisv Hellcaster (retired)
    Warconfig
    usual PVMConfig
    Nosferatu Erinyes Alucard
    Devil Zyankali Advocate
    Yamaeda: Three Cyberdecks for the Opifex-kings under the sky, Seven for the Atrox-lords in their halls of notum, Nine for Nanomage doomed to die, One for the Dark Lady on her dark throne In the Land of Inferno where the Shadows live. One Cyberdeck to rule them all, One Deck to find them, One Deck to bring them all and in the darkness bind them. In the Land of Inferno where the Shadows live.

"GM Santaki: If you are worried about being banned you should email support and explain that you are not involved in any exploiting. "

whats the token board do?

Also, what doesn't make sense, the rebuilt perenniums come in all QL's, how would that be beat upgraded?
    Last edited by Silentwidow; Jul 12th, 2006 at 21:47:51.

So I have to get another rifle from the beast now?
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

seems you dissasemble the one from beast and add it to the perennium.

Yes, agents sector 13 upgrade upgrades the Lord of Angst To do this, Id need another LoA, and a Perennium sniper.

For a gun worse than a 300 type-3. Oh well Thats FC and their upgrades for ya.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

I think you dont need to wield mp staff to use its effect.

I think you dont need to wield mp staff to use its effect.
    Pretty sure you do.
    I am Horrible

Then its completely useless if ur right As is new perenium sniper.

Seems soldiers get only useful thing. And this +90dmg imp is very nice...for troxes ofc . So when we are changing game name to Atrox Online?

I dont know how to pull out the db requst but can someone either post or message me the new stats on the Engine grenade gun. Wondering if it's a new Bacam or what.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentwidow
    seems you dissasemble the one from beast and add it to the perennium.
    heh I hope Lord of Envy will start dropping off beast then :P
    Stars "Wormx" Monkey 220/30/70 3rd opi fix on RK1, 7th on all dimensions to hit AI30 Thanks for all the raids : )
    DanceMeTo "Summerglow" TheEndOfLove 220/27/67 Opi Fixer. Yes, I like fixers.
    LifeIs "Winterglow" NoCabaret 150/14/42 Opi Fixer. Waiting for more hits with the nerfbat.
    Doctor "Wormx6" Panda 220/20/55 Atrox doctor, dinged 220 off Thrak key quest : )
    Mr "Ceilingcat" Monkey 220/23/52 Soli MP, hiding in the ceiling, watching...
    Too many other alts to list here...

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen
    I dont know how to pull out the db requst but can someone either post or message me the new stats on the Engine grenade gun. Wondering if it's a new Bacam or what.
    Its total crap IMHO

AOID 260731: Acid Splash Special (QL 200)

This weapon fires spherical shells which burst upon impact. This spreads an acidic compound on the target which is intended to lower the effectiveness of their armor. The chances of succeeding in damaging your targets armor depends on your chemistry skill.

-[Attributes]-

AMSCap: 2000
    AmmoType: 6
    AnimSet: 3
    AttackDelay: 3
    AttackDelayCap: 1.5
    AttackRange: 15
    Can: Carry, Wear
    CriticalBonus: 250
    DamageType: ChemicalAC
    DefaultPos: RightHand
    EquipDelay: 2
    EquipmentPage: Weapon
    Flags: VisibleFlag, HasMultipleCount, HasEnergy, NoDrop
    Icon: 233215
    InitiativeType: RangedInit.
    Mass: 6
    MaxDamage: 270
    MaxEnergy: 20
    Mesh: 9013
    MinDamage: 120
    QL: 200
    RechargeDelay: 3
    RechargeDelayCap: 1.5
    Slot: RightHand
    Value: 1
    WeaponMesh: 260752
    Attack skill: Grenade 100%
    Defense skill: DuckExp 100%

The MP healpet buffing staff wouldn't be all that bad if it didn't have 2HB as requirements.. making it a 1HB weapon or even only MM/TS would have been more sensible. No chance I'm gonna remove my Asmodian... 210 alldef are worth far more than 5% heal efficiency.

And I definitely hope the nodrop Bellum/Merlin parts will not replace the current versions.. I hate dragging twinks through tiresome quests just because they need the reward.

The beast-modified perenniums are a great idea.. at least the fixer smg will look absolutely awesome then.. <3 the laser chainsaw
    Perhaps they'll add modifications for some other weapons later... I'd love to modify my Menestyr into the Lord of Gluttony.. (if that damn thing would drop someday..)
    Last edited by Shaoleet; Jul 13th, 2006 at 01:43:11.
    Marcos "Sisyphos" Bacarella - lvl 220 Enforcer 2HB *slam* *hack*
    Prof. Steven "Techleet" Falken - lvl 220 Engineer *solder* *screw* *BOOM*
    and the cuddly leet family -=(DNW miss yoo!)=-
    Through the ranks of the Unbeliever we shall move, creating a river of blood as we go.

I just threw the full 275 item dump comparison xml of 16.3 test to live over at http://geocities.com/FergyA82005/16....00_EP1-xml.xmltheres a lot more stuff than krendor mentioned and a lot more detail if you go through it yourself. It's a freebie hosting site with a 4.2mb per hour cap so be easy on it and if it doesnt work try again later.
    Disgruntled "Ferg" Engy 220\30 Director of Desolation RK2
    PvP Equip\PvM Equip
    First person to be killed 175 times by aliens.

Its total crap IMHO
    I dunno...

With 1300+ Chem it has a 60% chance to smash through the target's ACs. That could actually be quite devasting for team play and for PvP. If I drop the target's ACs that much and throw in a Decon on top of it I don't think there's a single mob out there that we wouldn't have at least close to 0 ACs and it would increase a team's damage significantly. Additionally in PvP it would be decimating for an engi to whap you with that and have his bots beating the hell out of you.
    Rustybolts, 220 Supreme Creator
    Kofiannan 220 Dictator
    Aalant, 210+ Savior
    Jeffcorwen 201+ Adv
    Rustyblades 204+ Enf

i dont think traders deserve ns..
    Supasnipe - 220/15 Agent -Proud Member of United.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah
    Yes, agents sector 13 upgrade upgrades the Lord of Angst To do this, Id need another LoA, and a Perennium sniper.

For a gun worse than a 300 type-3. Oh well Thats FC and their upgrades for ya.
    w00p, i never upgraded.. guess i could check
    Carmilla - 210 Shade
    Zerosnake - 220 Agent

Belts add 6 belt sets and 10 of ur chosen ability (right click to change type) req : 1299 comp lit, some cool changes by the looks :O

ACs are useless. I use a CoTWK ffs.
    You can't spell slaughter without laughter.

Rookie Gank "Wilsonat" Me 220/22/36 adv GODMODE AND NAKED.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast