Thread: 16.3 Item Database

16.3 Item Database

For all those wondering where everyone is seeing the new items at, try this link.

http://files.filefront.com/aodboffli.../fileinfo.html

It is a program one of the testers made during the AI beta for viewing XML files of the AO item database. I also included a copy of the 16.3 database so you won't have to rip it yourself.
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO
    Rakhabit 220/20 Agent FINALLY
    Halfempty 220/16 Engineer/Evade Negator
    Primatene 168/20 Original Doc Twink

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

Thanx - very handy !!!
    210 agent, Nightmares End, Rimor

There seem to be several new items coming that haven't got much attention yet. The new perens and the nodrop Bellums/Merlins/... are much debated, but there seems to be an Arul Saba bracelet with 25 to all dmg types, a ring with 20 to agi/sense/int/psy (more Trox luv?)... updated versions of the 1k token boards and a token fan t-shirt as well as 6slot-belts that give 10 to one ability each, an arm implant that exchanges 1k HP and 200 evades for 90 add dmg, a new version of the Mudurlugu and some new Engi grenade weapon with armor damage, a fixer evade debuff and many more.. I can't help but I'd rather want the patch yesterday

Can anyone who had a peek into the 16.3 database make any sense of the item "A Never-ending Being of Light" or the "Essence.." items? They have one hell of a description, but - as most Yutto items - are rather hard to understand without trying.. Some of them have electrical engineering reqs, so I doubt they're returnable items for the new quests...
    Marcos "Sisyphos" Bacarella - lvl 220 Enforcer 2HB *slam* *hack*
    Prof. Steven "Techleet" Falken - lvl 220 Engineer *solder* *screw* *BOOM*
    and the cuddly leet family -=(DNW miss yoo!)=-
    Through the ranks of the Unbeliever we shall move, creating a river of blood as we go.

Utils slots of tiny electrical engie req, it's a floating torch item for sure.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

omg you may be right.. Never-Ending Being of Light... a floating Ergo or Yutto? Or a heckler torch?

I've read through the descriptions of some of the other items now, and the general make of the new inferno quests looks rather clearly modelled after the nascense quests.. "This spirit contains the essence of two/three/four spiders..." - clearly means "Go hunt five infernal spiders and bring me their hearts...".
    Considering that most spiders in Inferno are 210+, it's not too easy but a fair deal of work for two or more people.
    If only Silirrion would give us a little preview of what they've got up their sleeve for us... omg so curious
    Last edited by Shaoleet; Aug 5th, 2006 at 18:21:57.
    Through the ranks of the Unbeliever we shall move, creating a river of blood as we go.

someone have the extract of the new version of the database?
    Nwalker, 1/2, ranged adventurer, president of =ACF= Clair de Lune
    randomletter: I kind of disagree advs are overpowered. IN my hands, yes.
    Entventurer: If ranged (advis) get the same pvp killpower as melee (advis), there will be absolutely no point to melee in pvp.
    Valhallur: If you go with trox, be sure to take the two week course "Humblebien's lessons in the advanced art of how to hit MR".
    <3

never ending being of light excites me.

and omg

anyone see the NT and trader nanos?

could this be the patch funcom actually listens in?

and the tombstones that reads something like

"_____ my final requiem __ eternal offering and (luxury, greediness, avarice, anger, envy, arrogance" to swallow these _________"
    souns like the 7 deadly sins? there was one i couldn't translate, acedia, but i'm assuming its sloth, because that one isn't there..
    apparently its some kind of song, i googled it and i got a site in a foreign language titled "Musica Latina"

and omg..
    ethereal implant of berserker rage..
    PHATS

i'm relaly really excited now..

The tombstones presumably are part of a new quest... inspect the properties on them closely and look up the item numbers on the "UseOn" actions, that paints a good picture.
    What I got out of that is: Five tombstones, one of them has a UseOn action that fits the item number of some vial of blood or whatever that's supposed to be, and which contains an action SpawnMonster and the text ".. but you might have woken up unexpected company". What I puzzle together is a graveyard where you have to pour the vial of blood (whatever mob you get THAT from..) onto a certain tombstone to spawn some boss-type creature - or another quest NPC.

The new nanos seem to be a nullitysphere-like thing for the NT (with extreme nanocost but less recharge and no root, but less than 100% reflect, value being based on the breed of the caster), a less effective copy of that for the traders, a 170 evade debuff for fixers, and a fixed version (MM->MC)of the Energized Bolt for Crats.

The Berserk Rage symb doesn't look at all that phat to me.. -1k HP and -200 Evades and -5% Reflect for 90 add dmg? And it's LeftArm too, so you also lose valuable weapon skills you'd get from a normal symbiant.. sounds like an overall loss to me. But whatever milks your Guernsey..

Quote Originally Posted by Shaoleet
    The new nanos seem to be a nullitysphere-like thing for the NT (with extreme nanocost but less recharge and no root, but less than 100% reflect, value being based on the breed of the caster), a less effective copy of that for the traders, a 170 evade debuff for fixers, and a fixed version (MM->MC)of the Energized Bolt for Crats.
    Explained in detail over at the NT forum.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Shaoleet
    The Berserk Rage symb doesn't look at all that phat to me.. -1k HP and -200 Evades and -5% Reflect for 90 add dmg? And it's LeftArm too, so you also lose valuable weapon skills you'd get from a normal symbiant.. sounds like an overall loss to me. But whatever milks your Guernsey..
    Yea, I'll trade 1k hp, -200 evades, 5% reflect, strength, nanodelta, nano range, DMS, swimming, parry, mech engi that contained in control Larm anytime.
    Also - it's low requirements item, so I can pop it in and out depending on situation on the fly.
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).