Page 1 of 57 123456789101112131415161718192051 ... LastLast

Thread: Item Assistant for Anarchy Online

Item Assistant for Anarchy Online

This is an exelent tool that I use my self a lot.

Have you ever found yourself looking for that darn treatment rifle, you know it is on one of your chars, but not sure which? Than look no further, if you keep IA running in the background when playing AO, it will keep track of where all items are once you are synced up. Whether it is in the bank, in a backpack, or a backpack in the bank, IA will help you find it with it's searchable local database.

It's just one of those tools that you can't imagine living without once you have tried it.

URL: http://ia.frellu.net

Contact information to the developer is listed on the bottom of the page linked to above.
    Last edited by killbanjo; Jul 29th, 2006 at 00:08:21.

lol

killbanjo

Willnotfix's old account, was used by Moonman for a few days. Original owner may one day use this account again .

Sure does sound like another one, yes.

Hehe, in other words, wait for the good word on what it really is.
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Willnotfix
    lol

killbanjo

Alt account is the only one active atm

I'm not the creator of this exelent tool btw, I'm just a user (allthough the developer is a RL friend of mine) and relaying the good information to the public

Quote Originally Posted by jokzer
    Sure does sound like another one, yes.

Hehe, in other words, wait for the good word on what it really is.
    Another what?

Contact information to the developer is listed at the bottom of the page I linked to in my first post.
    Last edited by killbanjo; Jul 28th, 2006 at 14:13:39.

Items Assist

i have used IA from when it was created... i must say i LOVE that program.
    i got 18 alts and i will be LOST without IA...

Helps me keep an eye on ALL my patters, making it easyer to find complete patterns.

Hope he will add the feature that IA finds complete patterns parts and tell u. Will make it eaven MORE easyer.

So anyone that havent tryed it... Try it... and its free !!

Quote Originally Posted by killbanjo
    Another what?
    [name removed], the person that has been hacking the accounts on RK1, has been creating a bunch of new accounts on the forums with the free keys FC sent out. I believe that's what was being referred to.

(Edited by Packetkitty - please do not name names on the forums.)
    Last edited by Packetkitty; Jul 29th, 2006 at 03:37:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleodemm
    [name removed], the person that has been hacking the accounts on RK1, has been creating a bunch of new accounts on the forums with the free keys FC sent out. I believe that's what was being referred to.
    Well, that is absolutley not the case, this account was created:
    Account Created 2003-06-14 15:58:49, but it has not been used on the forums before Jul 2006 since I have been using my main account.

My main account, which is created:
    Account Created 2001-06-27 14:14:12
    but this account has been Frozen since:
    2006-07-07 18:08:03

Hence the need to activate the forum part of the secound account.

Anyway, I'm not going to activate the account for the sole purpose of posting here as Senlee. I guess as more people post in here that they have been using this excelent tool for some time, more people will accept that this is infact not a scam of any sort. If they don't, than it's their loss anyway.

Senlee on alt account, have fun
    Last edited by Packetkitty; Jul 29th, 2006 at 03:37:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleodemm
    (Edited by Packetkitty - please do not name names on the forums.)
    lol...not like everyone doesn't know who he is anyways

Too bad I don't know wtb pm :P
    Supasnipe - 220/15 Agent -Proud Member of United.

sadly, the ARKs would still nerf me if I said it in a PM...I know he deleted that toon though, so I'm not technically saying a name on the forums ;p

Morten, the creator of Item Assistant has made big changes to his site. IA now has a user feedback form as well!

http://ia.frellu.net/?section=ia

Excelent work

Bump for this program it's great
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

How do i know, it dont exist a trojan in the website, or, in the toolkit? How is anyone of us, to know that?

Of this reason, i dont think its a good idea to actually SPREAD homebrew toolkits, or even ALLOW it. Ive seen weirdo tools being spread for 4 years on this forum, some of them maybe ok, but other not.

Problem: funcom can know what is ok, and not ok. WE DONT. Are we to be allowed to use sucess and failure to weed out virus infected tools? Why is it agaisnt forum rules to actually share info, if we are left in dark?
    Why not simply take security serious?
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Member of Angels of the night, Rimor

Nerf you the program rocks.
    Install virus protection or run it on your stepmum's PC first if you think it is virussed
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Healyhatman View Post
    Nerf you the program rocks.
    Install virus protection or run it on your stepmum's PC first if you think it is virussed
    Its of no use. If its a trojan who sniffs passwords, its not spreading, and thus is not detectable by a antivirus.
    It WOULD be put on virus lists, though. But only after the game devlopers had SENT it to a anti virus company, and before that, its undetectable.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Member of Angels of the night, Rimor

Psyloche, your argument can be used for ANY piece of software you install. How do you know you dont have a trojan in your webbrowser that logs your passwords?

TL7 NanoTech -+- Implant Assembler
    TL7 Solja -+- Angry Bullet Sprayer
    TL7 MA -+- Furious Angel
    TL5 Adv -+- God Mode
    TL4 Agent -+- Faker
    TL4 Trader -+- Wrangler
    TL6 Doctor -+- Health Freak
    TL3 Enforcer -+- King of Disco

How strange that my 3 accounts have not been "hacked" yet, since I'm running this program constantly.

Oh by the way....bump for great program!
    220/30/70 Martial Artist
    220/30/68 Trader
    220/30/68 Doc
    220/18/58 Trader (Tradeskiller)
    220/16/32 Meta-Physicist
    200/30/67 Enforcer
    200/26/65 Soldier
    161/22/27 Keeper
    150/20/39 Enforcer
    150/14/37 Adventurer
    136/17/35 Nano-Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Senlee View Post
    How strange that my 3 accounts have not been "hacked" yet, since I'm running this program constantly.

Oh by the way....bump for great program!
    I assum not everyone isnt important enough to hack. After all, if they hacked everyone that had the program, would be fairly easy to narrow it down. After all, if one person can track their own gear... with a little hustle and some codework, you could keep track of other people's gear too.

And lets face it.... even if 40+ people told me how good the program works, and not one of them I know personally, I still wont try it.

I just wanna add for the record, that accounts with dates that are older, COULD ALSO BE HACKED.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Oct 1st, 2006 at 16:48:11.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    I assum not everyone isnt important enough to hack. After all, if they hacked everyone that had the program, would be fairly easy to narrow it down. After all, if one person can track their own gear... with a little hustle and some codework, you could keep track of other people's gear too.

And lets face it.... even if 40+ people told me how good the program works, and not one of them I know personally, I still wont try it.

I just wanna add for the record, that accounts with dates that are older, COULD ALSO BE HACKED.
    buhu, the world is out to get me. You are one sick paranoid induvidual lol! (guess you don't use clicksaver and nanonanny ether? I mean, common...they can like be trojan horses set to activate if they detect character name Bubbacrush!)

Sorry to be the one to tell you, but, your loss man.

My account was created in 2001, and I have 220 char, ****sload of gear + credits. Still, not hacked =P

Anyway, for those out there that arn't paranoid freaks....I highly recomend it. Once you're used to it, there is no way going back
    220/30/70 Martial Artist
    220/30/68 Trader
    220/30/68 Doc
    220/18/58 Trader (Tradeskiller)
    220/16/32 Meta-Physicist
    200/30/67 Enforcer
    200/26/65 Soldier
    161/22/27 Keeper
    150/20/39 Enforcer
    150/14/37 Adventurer
    136/17/35 Nano-Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Senlee View Post
    buhu, the world is out to get me. You are one sick paranoid induvidual lol! (guess you don't use clicksaver and nanonanny ether? I mean, common...they can like be trojan horses set to activate if they detect character name Bubbacrush!)

Sorry to be the one to tell you, but, your loss man.

My account was created in 2001, and I have 220 char, ****sload of gear + credits. Still, not hacked =P

Anyway, for those out there that arn't paranoid freaks....I highly recomend it. Once you're used to it, there is no way going back
    Like I said... I dunno you from Job. I use click because everyone does, and its trusted. You however, arent even close to that level yet. I dont touch NN at all, because I use Auno for that.

Paranoid maybe, sick.. somewhat. Peice of advice tho: Dont force it. It aint a loss if I gained nothing. And to be honest, and I hate to be the one to tell YOU this, but truth be told youll attract more flies with honey, then being a smug ass about it.
    Btw, the fact that you pointed this out that it can be set to detect me, can be construed that you might be a hacker/phreaker/h4XX0rZ... wtf ever you wanna call it.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Oct 1st, 2006 at 19:09:13.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Page 1 of 57 123456789101112131415161718192051 ... LastLast