Thread: Item Assistant for Anarchy Online

I would suggest adding a search/query button instead of an automatically searching whenever the search fields are changed. Waiting for several searches to finish when I want to search on a different item with different QL's is irritating.

I'm liking what I'm seeing so far except the pattern matcher - it's showing 0 parts of any boss. On my main pattern holding toon. Whose bank is full of bags holding pattern parts. A lackey on a different account, who's holding a few pattern bags too, is showing 0 as well.

What I've done so far is 1) move the IA.exe from program files to it's own directory, 2) executed the app as Admin, 3) tried restarting and closing both the app and AO several times.

I have a windows 7/64 machine.

The other features of the app look good so I'm excited to get this working.
    Last edited by If6Was9; Oct 14th, 2011 at 06:13:40.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

Quote Originally Posted by If6Was9 View Post
    I'm liking what I'm seeing so far except the pattern matcher - it's showing 0 parts of any boss. On my main pattern holding toon. Whose bank is full of bags holding pattern parts. A lackey on a different account, who's holding a few pattern bags too, is showing 0 as well.

What I've done so far is 1) move the IA.exe from program files to it's own directory, 2) executed the app as Admin, 3) tried restarting and closing both the app and AO several times.

I have a windows 7/64 machine.

The other features of the app look good so I'm excited to get this working.
    After installing AOIA, items won't show until you've opened each bag and zoned (i.e. pull as many bags from your bank as you can, open each one, then throw it back into your bank. Repeat until all bags have been opened. Change zones and AOIA will remember your items.)
    Don't mind me. I'm just passin' through.
    ::CLAN ADV :Chairman's Prize for Holy LOL recipient: RK-I::
    The Red Brotherhood
    If this is gonna be that kind of party, I'm gonna stick my leet in the mashed potatoes.”

Quote Originally Posted by Arriviste View Post
    After installing AOIA, items won't show until you've opened each bag and zoned (i.e. pull as many bags from your bank as you can, open each one, then throw it back into your bank. Repeat until all bags have been opened. Change zones and AOIA will remember your items.)
    Worked, thanks for the tip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

You don't need to open the bags. Just moving them from bank to inventory and back does the job. Bags that don't get moved around need to be opened.
    Last edited by Berim; Oct 14th, 2011 at 09:00:22.
    Berim, Lacian, Greyd, Misterburns, Techro and Hockenberry

I have a few patterns that show up when I search in the inventory tab, but don't display on the pattern matcher. Win7 64 bit, do not have it in Program Files.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackagnes View Post
    I have a few patterns that show up when I search in the inventory tab, but don't display on the pattern matcher. Win7 64 bit, do not have it in Program Files.
    Any specific patter pieces or bosses? Some more details would help

TL7 NanoTech -+- Implant Assembler
    TL7 Solja -+- Angry Bullet Sprayer
    TL7 MA -+- Furious Angel
    TL5 Adv -+- God Mode
    TL4 Agent -+- Faker
    TL4 Trader -+- Wrangler
    TL6 Doctor -+- Health Freak
    TL3 Enforcer -+- King of Disco

Quote Originally Posted by Adjuster2 View Post
    I know there are problems with patterns that contain ' in their names. Anansi and Anansi's Abbettor (sp?). They get summarized in the left column together, but when you click on it for details there is a mismatch between the left column and right information window.
    Delerium(220/30/70), Locklear(220/30/70), Piggybank(60/6/14).

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"

Richard Dawkins: We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
    Deng: Every time I see Del I just start to quiver.

Anyone else having problems updating the AO database after the last couple of patches?

Whenever I try, AOIA crashes.

If i choose to not update the database when IA starts, it works fine. I'm guessing it doesn't show the new items added in the latest patches though (not sure since i don't have any of the new items yet due to having a short AO break lately).

Got Win 7, 64bit, UAC disabled and both AO and IA installed in other than C:\Program Files folder.
    Aeliniyah Opifex Doc | Venkula Solitus Doc | Rohtoiivari Trox Doc | Yutheron Solitus Trader Ianamura NM Crat
    Technigyro Trox Enfo | Gizmoplex Trox Keeper | Icarya Opi MA | Vinetto Opifex Shade | Retku Solitus Engineer
    Geraplex Trox Sold | Tuulispaa Opifex Fixer | Wertion Solitus MP | Kemoplex Trox MA
    And a fleet of other alts...

Quote Originally Posted by SoapTarder View Post
    its funny how AO requires so much grinding and effort to make any progress, both ingame and in Development

Aeliniyah: Same setup as you, got no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Adjuster2 View Post
    Had problems with Agent of Putrefaction. I haven't noticed any others yet, that's a lot of patterns to check. Only the completed pattern on my engie showed in pattern matcher, but inventory search showed partials on a mule.

I did a clean install, rescanned all the bags & it works perfectly.
    Before that, it was crashing with every search - unless I specified which character to search on.
    Aleah, MA :: Zhoie, Doctor :: Scarlett, Soldier
    Neutral, (former) President of Art of War

Dipping my toe back in, thinking of returning.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    For the record, this is an exploit I am totally cool with people using. :P

I just uploaded v1.1.0 to the regular places.

Change log.

TL7 MA -+- Furious Angel
    TL5 Adv -+- God Mode
    TL4 Agent -+- Faker
    TL4 Trader -+- Wrangler

If the fates gave Adjuster a hat I think it would be a wizard's cap. This program works like magic.
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Gorastopr 220 MA Doctor :: No pew pew. Thwack thwack.
    Goratinkr TL5 OT Hurler Factotum Engineer :: Bringin' the thunder since 2008.
    Scrubup 100 Bow Doctor :: Will she ever get out of perk reset? Stay tuned!
    Ghosts of Atlantean
    Unda TL7 MA Engineer :: Crying for more crit.
    Measles LVL1 Pistol Doctor :: It takes 2 stims to self the Expertises.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i might be a troll

AO Item Assistant needs to update its database file to a new version

The new Version 1.1.0 is working and seems to be much quicker on its searches.

The only issue I have is each time I start it up a popup appears saying the AO database needs to be updated. I click OK but the database update process does not happen.

I created a fresh aoitems.db file by deleting it and having AO Item Assistant create it. Still each time I start this application I still get the popup.

I am ruinning on windows XP with the ZIP version of AOIA

Type 48?

Stable sort/multiparameter sort?
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by JungleGeorgeRK2 View Post
    The only issue I have is each time I start it up a popup appears saying the AO database needs to be updated. I click OK but the database update process does not happen.
    I think it is actually happening, its just that it doesn't write the new version info back after the upgrade, and thus asks the same question again the next time.

I will create a fix for it ASAP.

TL7 MA -+- Furious Angel
    TL5 Adv -+- God Mode
    TL4 Agent -+- Faker
    TL4 Trader -+- Wrangler

I uploaded v1.1.1 to the sf.net page a few minutes ago.

Also, I created a Google+ page for those that are using it.

TL7 MA -+- Furious Angel
    TL5 Adv -+- God Mode
    TL4 Agent -+- Faker
    TL4 Trader -+- Wrangler

latest version 1.1.0 seems to be bugged for me. Not really sure whats going on with it, but previous versions worked fine for me.

Only noticed it today, cos I started going through my banks for cold stones. After identifying what bps in my bank had the cold stones in it, I then moved those stones to a bp in my inv. As is per what I normally do, I then re-queried the database to make sure I got all the stones. Item search came back as the stones were still in the bps in the bank. I rezoned thinking that might fix it, then moved all the bps from bank back to inv, and back again(to refresh), but doesn't.

Testing with a random item in my inventory, I just moved it from inv into a bp in inv, requeried and it still showed as being in inv rather than in a bp.

Reverted back to my backup(v1.0.1.488) from day before, and retested and it was working again so figure its the new version. I'll do some more testing and report back, maybe try and create a brand new db.
    RK2 - Pimpmyride 220 Engi!

Have done some further testing with the following versions(re-downloaded from the usual sources)

Versions:
    1.0.1.488(had this previously working fine)

With each version, I extracted the zip into a new directory, started it up, specified AO directory and it regenerated item database, and so it started clean each time, with no existing database, ie. no characters in database, no items.

Then I logged into AO, opened all my bags in inventory, and then zoned twice.

With version 1.0.1.488, I then refreshed my items view in IA, and the character and items in inventory showed up, and movements of items from inv into bps were recorded.

With the newer versions 1.1.0.1 and 1.1.1.1, did exactly same thing, but character never appeared. I bought stuff from vendors, moved bps from bank to inv, nothing ever showed up(not even character in IA) so it looks like its stopped recording interactions. I also tested the "record stats" button to make sure it was clicked on, rather than off, but no difference in results

Just FYI, am running AO on Win7-64bit, and AO is installed in C:\AO\Anarchy Online, and I'm testing the zip versions of IA.
    Last edited by cybertron; Nov 15th, 2011 at 12:04:53.
    RK2 - Pimpmyride 220 Engi!

Page 25 of 57 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast