Thread: Item Assistant for Anarchy Online

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    I assume VP = victory points, not Veteran points?

Nice idea to add additional information if it is already there somewhere.

Emma

Victory points yep
    Latest version of Item Assistant: http://ribbs.dreamcrash.org/ialight/

Quote Originally Posted by MrPete View Post
    The link posted has spec and vp.
    Ah, there was no link when I opened the reply initially, and I never noticed after submitting.
    I'll take a look at the new version shortly.

EDIT: Looks good, thanks for the update.

Next update, could you perhaps look at added a list of uploaded nanos per char ?
    Last edited by Wakizaka; May 12th, 2014 at 06:49:59.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    Ah, there was no link when I opened the reply initially, and I never noticed after submitting.
    I'll take a look at the new version shortly.

EDIT: Looks good, thanks for the update.

Next update, could you perhaps look at added a list of uploaded nanos per char ?
    Ill think on it.. considered it once, but since its already supported by auno...

Hej,

just returned to the game lately and wanted to have AOIA to help me getting back into the game. Installed it with good permissions in a dedicated Games folder together with a copy of AO. When AOIA creates the itemdb it crashes for me at 65k items and asks to make a crashdump, which I did.

If this is still developed or supported I'd like to ask for assistance in making it work again.

Have you tried AOIA++, or are you using the original AOIA ?

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Jesaja View Post
    If this is still developed or supported I'd like to ask for assistance in making it work again.
    What Wakizaka said: use AOIA+

AO upgraded it's own database in order to support more item IDs and other stuff. The old helper programs (AOIA, clicksaver, etc.) that read the AO database had to be updated too.

There is also an issue with some of these programs when they run under 64-bit Windows, but this has also been fixed for the most important helpers.
    First small fat Engi on RK1 who danced ballet in Red Twil Thigh High Boots in front of an Advy and got pronounced to greatness almost instantly.

Afreng (220/30/70 engineer) Alfora
    Keepitsimple Exploratia Malpora Osmosa Tunneleffect Eccegratia Littleboy

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Or, well, that's how it's supposed to work. ;P

Question, I havnt updated IA in awhile and my db is rather messed so i was about to rescan my toons. Figured id check to update IA and while there are a few extra options, disappointed i saw the option to start with windows is gone in the ++ version. Though i suppose i could just add a batch file to windows startup folder.

I've got 1.1.6.2 and it appears to work and updates items. Are there any other updates versus what ive got and 1155 (like updating items or something) to give me a reason not to continue using my current version?

Thanks

Edit: Well i started using the new 1155 version anyway and began updating my DB and wow, i dunno whats been done to this program but it sure lags a lot on a normal hdd. My last IA had no noticable lag opening bags and moving bags from bank, this new 1155 lags for 5s per bag.

I moved the new IA to my SSD and it sped it WAYYY up so it works fine for me. But i hope that slow down means its more effectively scanning the bags or something?
    Last edited by Adeptall2; Jul 25th, 2014 at 07:41:26.

I'll look into it once my dev machine is up and running again.

Both the start on boot (never noticed, i run it via the 'startup' folder) and the lag.

The lag i've investigated before, but never been able to reproduce it.
    Perhaps using some tools to simulate disk load..

There are some minor differences between + and ++,
    * You can double click item names to enter the backpack, to see what else is in there.
    * Supports recipes (doubt anyone uses it)
    * Minor bugfixes
    * It supports /loot to list the most recently opened corpse.
    * IIRC i added a similar function for backpacks.. not sure if i made it public or not.
    * You can rename bags inside AOIA

Oh SHWEEET rename backpacks within IA! Awesome functionality.

I have to say IA is far and away my favorite most useful program for AO. The more goodies that get added make it all the more fun

Just a little idea i had while using IA to make life a little bit easier. It's awesome how you can rename packs and also double click an item to see whats inside that pack. But how about when clicking the item to open the pack you also open up and select the pack in the drop down so you can quickly find the pack to rename it to find said item.

I have sligth issue with AOIA++ I can't open my character list. Is there anyway to fix out this without having to go through all the characters again?
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    I have sligth issue with AOIA++ I can't open my character list. Is there anyway to fix out this without having to go through all the characters again?
    Can't open it? how so?
    Provide relevant screenshots
    http://www.dumpt.com

My dev pc should be up and running again come next week.

Can't open it? how so?
    Provide relevant screenshots
    http://www.dumpt.com

My dev pc should be up and running again come next week.
    http://www.dumpt.com/img/viewer.php?...696uhkicta.png

Or that is the list of accounts on Inventory page.
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

One other cool idea I had is a setting to set individual or entire chars backpacks to sort by name/QL or whatever from within IA. No idea what is actually doable but i'm pretty sure when i've copied chars prefs it saves those things so it might be doable.

Also a sort of bug, i logged into test and had IA running and it logs those chars items in addition to the live char which is annoying (option to seperate that would be nice). But more importantly when it logs the test toons items and creds (can search the items) it does not place the toon in the drop down tree so you cant even delete them without deleting the entire database. I tried deleting the one toon but it just deleted the live toon, the items from the test toon remained even though the char is no longer visible in the drop down tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Adeptall2 View Post
    One other cool idea I had is a setting to set individual or entire chars backpacks to sort by name/QL or whatever from within IA. No idea what is actually doable but i'm pretty sure when i've copied chars prefs it saves those things so it might be doable.
    Think wolfbiter made a tool for that

i logged into test and had IA running and it
    Known issue, not sure if the code got removed or just deactivated, was prior to my involvement with AOIA. Perhaps Dream can throw in a hint about where the multi-dimension code is at?

i logged into test and had IA running and it logs those chars items in addition to the live char which is annoying (option to seperate that would be nice
    I did that too once, and had to rebuild the entire db from live. was a nonexisting issue when we had the choice of dimensions, like MrPete said...
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Known issue, not sure if the code got removed or just deactivated, was prior to my involvement with AOIA. Perhaps Dream can throw in a hint about where the multi-dimension code is at?
    It should just need to combine the server id with the character id to get the unique key to store items etc. against and put a mark against names that don't have the live server id...

Though it sounds like it's using the name as the unique key?
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbane View Post
    It should just need to combine the server id with the character id to get the unique key to store items etc. against and put a mark against names that don't have the live server id...

Though it sounds like it's using the name as the unique key?
    It used to split it:
    [Dim]
    - [toon]
    - [toon]
    [Dim]
    - [toon]
    - [toon]

It stores the toons just fine, obviously, as he gets duplicates.
    The problem is getting it back into the GUI, it got removed shortly before i started working on AOIA, and I'm not sure where its at.
    I'm a full time programmer so limited spare time for these projects

However, if you post the .db file i can probably strip the unwanted character for you.
    It's just an SQLite database, open it up in Sqlite Expert and just delete unwanted data.

** Its a temporary solution, at least.

Update: Dev PC is up and running again, just need to pick it up \o/

That would be awesome Mrpete! I was dreading spending an hour or 2 redoing everything. I'll remember to close IA before logging into test from now on

Thanks a lot.

PMd you the file.

PS: You said "wolfbiter" had made something similar to what id mentioned. No idea who that is. Any idea what the name of that program might be?
    Last edited by Adeptall2; Aug 16th, 2014 at 00:43:10.

Page 46 of 57 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 LastLast