Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 16.3 Update - Important Additional Change

Quote Originally Posted by Abalz
    If TMS prevented your from bursting/FA/fling.. then it would be a noticable side effect.. but TMS doesn't ruin your offensive capabilities such as our new nano does (and it also over-rides RRFE)
    TMS prevent you from using root grafts, one foot in the grave, one more hit healing (tiny hot is still hot, especially with lifeblood), blind ring and anything that require nanoskills except psycho modifier.

That said I never understood why you get so little experience from acomplishing missions (I'm not even speaking about SK). If it affect RK missions, can we have the mission completion % for neutrals back? Because neutrals actually used that.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Quote Originally Posted by Boltgun
    If it affect RK missions, can we have the mission completion % for neutrals back? Because neutrals actually used that.
    BUMP
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

can we have the mission completion % for neutrals back? Because neutrals actually used that.
    *BUMPTOO!* It was such a great tool for estimating the mission size and time.. and for what I know, it even effects neutrals because the completion percentage decides on whether or not you get the mission reward cred/xp!
    Marcos "Sisyphos" Bacarella - lvl 220 Enforcer 2HB *slam* *hack*
    Prof. Steven "Techleet" Falken - lvl 220 Engineer *solder* *screw* *BOOM*
    and the cuddly leet family -=(DNW miss yoo!)=-
    Through the ranks of the Unbeliever we shall move, creating a river of blood as we go.

OMGZ Phat XP!!!

am I the only happy one?
    Joe "Sefus" Werkit 212/17
    Squad Commander - PR - Recruitment
    3305 Local

Quote Originally Posted by randomletter
    I can't think of any missions that give an SK reward, could you explain that a little more?
    Maybe the new inf missions will give capped 20% of level 219 SK.
    Famous "Azzamis" Pants -- 220/30/68 Soldier -- Retired

CosmicOsmo #465 -- N.A. Starcraft 2 -- sc2ranks
    Daesis Wrack -- EVE Online -- killboard

Quote Originally Posted by Azza
    Maybe the new inf missions will give capped 20% of level 219 SK.
    *eye-twitch* *drool* *DING DING DING DING DING DING*
    Moonleg, 220 Adventurer and never levelling again!
    Fixored, 167 gridrunner
    Lunarblade, 94 honorable keeper.
    Lavan, 115 pretty-boy doctor that needs more levels.
    Moonatic, 117 tinkerer of gizmos.
    Fortehwin, 211 shadow-creeper. With glowsticks.
    Ammoonium, 108 NT gimpz0r.
    Dingbot, 100 XP-stick.
    Runalot,169 freexer.
    Horsehumper, 36 hor ... I mean, fist-fighter.
    Debuff, 46 wrangle-giver.

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion
    To clarify its not for the mobs inside, just for the final reward given upon completion.

but why?

this is pointless.
    so what if the RK mishes give xp at the end. its never going to outweigh the xp gained from about 10 minutes at a heckler team in SL.

RK xp is still nerfed.

the least that could have been done is to increase the xp of the mobs inside.

jeeez i probably sound like a grumpy old man but every time i see a promising change it ends up becoming something not nearly as great as it could be.

no one did mishes for the mission completion xp anyway..

Quote Originally Posted by Outlast
    but why?

this is pointless.
    so what if the RK mishes give xp at the end. its never going to outweigh the xp gained from about 10 minutes at a heckler team in SL.

RK xp is still nerfed.

the least that could have been done is to increase the xp of the mobs inside.

jeeez i probably sound like a grumpy old man but every time i see a promising change it ends up becoming something not nearly as great as it could be.

no one did mishes for the mission completion xp anyway..
    A lowbie- midlevel char, 90-160ish, can make good XP/time with a good team in missions on RK. Elysium is viewed as much better than it actually is. Line up the advantages of going on mission and compare to the advantages of being trained once a minute or KS'd etc., or running around trying to find a mob that's spawned...
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

RK missions you don't always need a full team for, AND you get to take advantage of the froobs. Hecklers ... Well, you spend the first few hours waiting for a team at Ely, that's easily two or three levels in a 180+ RK mission.
    Moonleg, 220 Adventurer and never levelling again!
    Fixored, 167 gridrunner
    Lunarblade, 94 honorable keeper.
    Lavan, 115 pretty-boy doctor that needs more levels.
    Moonatic, 117 tinkerer of gizmos.
    Fortehwin, 211 shadow-creeper. With glowsticks.
    Ammoonium, 108 NT gimpz0r.
    Dingbot, 100 XP-stick.
    Runalot,169 freexer.
    Horsehumper, 36 hor ... I mean, fist-fighter.
    Debuff, 46 wrangle-giver.

this is true.

i guess i just never did rk mishes for the end xp, and thast why i didnt see this as much of an improvement.

although i have been blitzing through mishes with my crat lately so this might end up being a good thing =)

Quote Originally Posted by Moonleg
    AND you get to take advantage of the froobs.
    Hehe, now, now.. that sounds a bit "wrong" methinks.. Then again, I agree: nothing like fresh froob.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlast
    although i have been blitzing through mishes with my crat lately so this might end up being a good thing =)
    According to the description you need to get a token to get the XP reward.
    I can't say if it really like that, I always kill everything that moves, as the mobs always reminds me of the twits calling with insane questions when I'm on tech support..
    (Oh, and looting the mobs are a lot easier when they're dead.. )
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

TMS prevent you from using root grafts, one foot in the grave, one more hit healing (tiny hot is still hot, especially with lifeblood), blind ring and anything that require nanoskills except psycho modifier.

That said I never understood why you get so little experience from acomplishing missions (I'm not even speaking about SK). If it affect RK missions, can we have the mission completion % for neutrals back? Because neutrals actually used that.
    I did a team mission today with a guildie (neutral) and there were mission completion % messages while we're doing it.

Wow 20% of the XP needed to lvl is a dam lot, we gonna have a lot of happy froobs
    Quote Originally Posted by Means
    ...I can't code in better leadership for the Clan faction.

They are raising the quest Xp/Sk cap to 20%, not making you ding after every 5th 5-mob clon**** solo mission. It wont be every mission that gives you 20%, probably just the harder and longer missions.

It's good for mission freaks like me though.
    May your RD always kick in between death and reclaim.
    Honest Businessmen and women: The Mockers
    I eat Grid Armor nanos. *BURP* Hungry again!
    Power Users run Anarchy Online from Linux.

wtb that in life servers till i didnt hit 200.
    Evaldas 205/9 Meta-Physicist
    Evaldas1 46/0 Trader
    Evaldas2 60/5 Martial Artist
    Evaldas3 220/27 Doctor
    Evaldas4 113/12 Adventurer
    Evaldas5 218/12 Engineer
    Evaldas21 21/2 Trader

█████████
    █████████
    █████████

Proud applicant of Genesis

Quote Originally Posted by randomletter
    I can't think of any missions that give an SK reward, could you explain that a little more?
    I'm guessing Ado, Pen and Inf missions. Not the new ones (quests), the ones you pull in the garden (Pen BM missions for eg). You get a nice little sk injection when you complete the mission. 'Little' being the operative word... a 15% increase is sweet.

Bullvine 205 (11) Meta-Physicist
    Fantastical 180 (8) Enforcer
    Medicool 139 (12) Doctor

Proud Member of Rubi-Ka Bounty Hunters - Join us!

Quote Originally Posted by Saudonan
    You'll get more xp, not more tokens so you'll still have to the same number of missions to get your token boards.
    Um, if you level faster, it will be harder to get your token boards cause mission increase in difficulty.

Right now you can get 1K tokens by level 100. This change might make it lvl 110 or something.

Same number of missions, but difficulty (and time) is greater.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by Ren
    I did a team mission today with a guildie (neutral) and there were mission completion % messages while we're doing it.
    Yea, it was removed to solo but team messages are still here.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Quote Originally Posted by Bullvine
    I'm guessing Ado, Pen and Inf missions. Not the new ones (quests), the ones you pull in the garden (Pen BM missions for eg). You get a nice little sk injection when you complete the mission. 'Little' being the operative word... a 15% increase is sweet.
    You don't though, it gives you XP even if you're getting SK from the mission mobs... that needs fixing.

The "Find Ergo" quest in Nascense gave me 32 SK Havent noticed getting SK for completing ado/pen/inf missions tho...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast