Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LE Proc damage

LE Proc damage

So what are the chances of FunCom ever including all damage types in Furious Ammunition and Graze Juggular that at this point only effect projectile and energy?

Quote Originally Posted by Fractured
    So what are the chances of FunCom ever including all damage types in Furious Ammunition and Graze Juggular that at this point only effect projectile and energy?
    Just the way it should be, proj for ofab shark, energy for those few smg users.

P.S. Dshark is for pvp, not pvm
    Reziukas 220/30 Soldier Equipment Screenshot Epeen
    Squad Commander of Riders of the Lost Org
    First omni owner of Superior Rebuilt Perennium Blaster on RK1
    Aide Rezidoc 220/25 Doctor Equipment Screenshot Epeen++
    The first and only doc on RK1 to do 200k DPM on LoTV!
    First owner of Alien Combat Directive Controller on RK1
    First doc to OD a clan zergbot twice.
    First TL7 doc to get 3rd and 4th solo titles.
    [Jagfixarinte]: think u got lootrights:P
    [Questra]: did you just get loot on Libra?

Quote Originally Posted by Reziukas View Post
    Different opinion here I use the DShark all the time, except when I'm low in bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by Reziukas View Post
    Just the way it should be, proj for ofab shark, energy for those few smg users.

Its bad, cause it will prettymuch forever lock us into those 2 dmg types (boooooooooooring), unless they go out and do the math and make our next main weapon better then the OFAB Shark and those 2 perks combined.

Doing the math and taking small details like that into consideration when giving us new weapons is not something they have a track record of doing.
    Last edited by Krause; Nov 16th, 2007 at 17:53:33.
    Krause Equip

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff) ***
    (Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This is going to get done if it kills me or preferably someone else.

As someone who spent a ridiculous amount of time getting 2275 to cap the refresh on the Ofab Shark,, and spent 18 hours farming the upgrade clumps, I think these procs should just be projectile only, if for no other reason than to give people a reason to be good Ofab Shark soldiers in PvM.

Maybe that's a little elitist, and although I use the noobstick for PvP, it annoys me to no end when I see 220s using it in PvM. And not being able to hotswap between them isn't an excuse, as I can self my Ofab Shark while wearing social armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Quote Originally Posted by Berinda View Post
    As someone who spent a ridiculous amount of time getting 2275 to cap the refresh on the Ofab Shark,, and spent 18 hours farming the upgrade clumps, I think these procs should just be projectile only, if for no other reason than to give people a reason to be good Ofab Shark soldiers in PvM.

Maybe that's a little elitist, and although I use the noobstick for PvP, it annoys me to no end when I see 220s using it in PvM. And not being able to hotswap between them isn't an excuse, as I can self my Ofab Shark while wearing social armor.
    Don't get me wrong, I can very easily cap the Shark MK 6, let alone self it.

I think that proc should support all the potential weapons we're likely to use. I.e Radiation as well and beyond Cold, since I'd like some more potential damage when using the EC3.

I think FC is making some new choices while forgetting the existing estate of our "Toolkit" (I'm sure I pissed someone off now ). I.e. why the hell give us Cold, when we were geared towards Projectile damage. Or forgetting that Power Up 9-10 are soldier only while we hardly use Radiation anymore. I'm sure some engis would love to have access to it.

Doh!
    Last edited by Ocene; Nov 16th, 2007 at 19:25:47.

he said "toolkit"

/me cry like a little girl and run away

Thanks to those that understood my original post wasnt so short sighted as to only include the D-shark's cold damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Berinda View Post
    Im sorry, but i just dont agree that cause you worked hard everyone should be forced to do it "Your way". All of us worked hard and spent alot of hours grinding research to get these Procs, so why should they be endangered species already. If they were nanos, i could understand a bit because you could just choose not to buy/blitz said nanos. But research to me is different and shouldnt be so limited. I find no reason or issues with game balance that should prevent these two Procs from covering ALL damage types, leaving the field open for other weapon set-up possibilities, and anything future patches have to bring.
    Last edited by Fractured; Nov 16th, 2007 at 21:25:05.

It's mostly a "oh noes my globe of clarity is obsolete!" feeling from me a I guess. What's the point of having fast recharge on the mark 6 when I could just drop all the FA perks out of my setup, reperk into doing cold damage and go balls to the wall with a Dshark? I know the obvious implication of not being able to hit twinks in PvP, but I don't care about PvP.

idk. I guess I'm a dinosaur with my Ofab gun.

i'd rather they give us a half decent AAO proc and a HD one that gives you more than just 2 healdelta

PvP soldiers don't get very much from procs, not compared to the big evade procs others have, or the big +crit procs, or the stun/UBT/NSD procs others have

LE procs seem to be based on RK nanos.

RK soldier damage nanos only did energy / projectile. With SL, they got buffs for all damage types.

Not like all the LE procs are the greatest, at least its something.

I've recently had to go Dshark so I could self-cast the current endgame nanos with a the goal of being able to cast the 17.7 nanos fairly easily. I'm going to go back to the Ofab Shark once I hit AI 30; I'm currently AI 20.

In view of this, I still don't think the LE procs should buff cold damage.

I currently have well over 2400 FA, and i have never been OD'd by a sol with a Dshark.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    I currently have well over 2400 FA, and i have never been OD'd by a sol with a Dshark.
    You're also one of the 3 soldiers I've raided pande with and never beaten on DD meters.

Quote Originally Posted by Breaks View Post
    You're also one of the 3 soldiers I've raided pande with and never beaten on DD meters.
    lol, and the ONE time me and Rezi went head to head, no one ran DD :/
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

lol, and the ONE time me and Rezi went head to head, no one ran DD :/
    Rezi is of course the second (well, he was the first, really) on that list.

My toolset obviously produces less damage output than yours (that's a general you, meaning soldiers, not a specific you), so I have to assume the reason that list is so small is that I don't lag and I don't slack.

Then you must not remember raiding with my soldier then :P (Bewbew)
    220/30 Atrox Enforcer
    President of Hells Heroes
    (in regards to blunt fixes)

I am now carefully watching to see when Scoope resets to 2he...then i will patch out the fixes. ;p

I still think its bad because it will lock us to those 2 dmg types for like forever, unless they actually take the LE procs into account when making us a new Rad dmg or Cold dmg or Fire dmg weapon and scaling it up in power to compensate.

More then likely were gonna get a new weapon that is one of those dmg types thats better then our current weapons, but slightly worse then OFAB in PvM due to the LE procs.

Rad and Fire dmg were like OUR weapon dmg types, I dont wanna be locked to Projectile or Electric forever.
    Krause Equip

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff) ***
    (Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")
    This is going to get done if it kills me or preferably someone else.

i found it amusing that while half way in perk reset, having a 16 sec fa on ofab shark.. i was still holding aggro off 2 other solds using dshark
    Russm-Chlorobi-Russaneer-Russypoo-Ivanmcnauty-Secksmachine-Annoyedpocky-Plooshka

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast