Thread: Anyone using the Deflection Amplifier? (+2% reflect hud3)

Anyone using the Deflection Amplifier? (+2% reflect hud3)

What the title says
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

I do. What do you want to know?

I want to know what for really, PVP or PVM? Both?

Just a little about how you use it would be great. I've never really thought about using it until now.
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

I use it for Aliens when i'm fighting one of the harder gens. Saves my life some times, other than that, I use global offense 2 atm
    Spartanx9 220/25/70 -Inactive
    [TR]Zuka Zamamee level 50 Grenadier, Executive of Aethyr Knights, Pegasus Server. -Long Live TR-

Silirrion:I was a gimp

I stand alone on the road to hell.

I use it for both pvp and pvm (too lazy to find an advy to get scope back in).
    Eseb

Luckyspawn: spartans know all about pvp in BS /macro sparta /s THIS IS... SPARTA!!! \n /afk

Currently I use:

PVM - Crit scope for dmg, 1k hp global for Albtraum
    PVP - Alb hud item

I use it in both PvP and PvM.

PvP it's a godsend since even with NR1 I get the same reflects as someone without and only lose some crit that rarely lands in pvp anyways.

PvM I use it when soloing, I use CSS and a style more suited to outlasting the beastie so works very well.

Keep the research +offence thingie ready for raids though where I won't get attacked.