Quote Originally Posted by Tepamina View Post
    11.8 Total Stats

Abilities

Stamina 70
    Agility 35
    Strength 55
    Intelligence : 20
    Sense : 20
    I don't think this is correct, you should double check that you added everything up correctly here. For example you said Stamina 70 and Strength 55, it's actually Strength 70 and Stamina 45.
    Famous "Azzamis" Pants -- 220/30/68 Soldier -- Retired

CosmicOsmo #465 -- N.A. Starcraft 2 -- sc2ranks
    Daesis Wrack -- EVE Online -- killboard

Quote Originally Posted by Azza View Post
    I don't think this is correct, you should double check that you added everything up correctly here. For example you said Stamina 70 and Strength 55, it's actually Strength 70 and Stamina 45.
    Corrected. Thanks.

WTB math skills or int buff. pst
    AO Universe - Site Researcher - By Players, For Players! Gameplay/Quests/Locations Guides, News, Articles, Columns, AO Launcher Skins, Wallpapers, Maps, Utilities, Friendly Forums and the #1 Roleplaying Source for the community!

Finally added the new LE armor/AR
    AO Universe - Site Researcher - By Players, For Players! Gameplay/Quests/Locations Guides, News, Articles, Columns, AO Launcher Skins, Wallpapers, Maps, Utilities, Friendly Forums and the #1 Roleplaying Source for the community!

great guide, tyvm Have helped me a lot!

Might want to update the cap/refresh formula list because some are a little off.
    Take supernova as example, with 1838 AS I had 56s recharge in game, but 44s with the formula, so here are the correct ones... (hopefully)

Aimed Shot
    Cap = 10 + AttackTime
    Refresh formula:
    Code:
                                       3 * ASSkill
    AttackTime  +  40*RechargeTime  -  ___________

Skill req. to cap:
    Code:
    4000*RechargeTime  -  1000

Full Auto
    Cap = 10 + AttackTime
    Refresh formula:
    Code:
                                         Cycle         FASkill
    AttackTime  +  40*RechargeTime  +  __________  -  _________

100            25
    Skill req. to cap:
    Code:
    4000*RechargeTime  +  Cycle  -  1000

Burst
    Cap = 8 + AttackTime
    Refresh formula:
    Code:
                                         Cycle        BurstSkill
    AttackTime  +  20*RechargeTime  +  __________  -  __________

100             25
    Skill req. to cap:
    Code:
    2000*RechargeTime  +  Cycle  -  800

Fling Shot
    Cap = 5 + AttackTime
    Refresh formula:
    Code:
                       FSSkill
    16*AttackTime  -  _________

Skill req. to cap:
    Code:
    1500 * AttackTime  -  500
    Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong somewhere

edit: calculator
    Last edited by Phenox_; Mar 18th, 2007 at 14:20:41.
    Phenox 22027 - General of Obsidian Order

No chat command or script named "care" available.

I'm so not an expert with these formulas. I'll wait a while until these new ones can be verified. I'll check them out myself too. Thanks for the info

isnt fling based on recharge like any other special btw?
    seems odd that one special should be different from all the others..
    Lillagumman 220/24 Soldier stuff
    Shibari 220/14 Crat Shibari about to be reconfigurated stuff
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    no i dont have more alts.
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

I think Fling and Fast Attack are not dependant of the recharge, i could be wrong tho.

odd..
    Lillagumman 220/24 Soldier stuff
    Shibari 220/14 Crat Shibari about to be reconfigurated stuff
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    no i dont have more alts.
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

This is an most excellent guide, great work!
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Great guide been using it as i progress, nicely layed out and clear to understand, good job keep up the good work thanks for keeping it updated.

Hey fellow soldiers, long time no talk

I canceled my subscription a while back, mainly because I did not have much time to play. I'm sorta back. I renewed my subscription, but I still don't have that much time to play. Anyways, I'm going to try to update the guide in the coming weeks. I wasn't able to update when my subscription was up, so there hasn't been any updates since Albtraum came out.

I figure there's not too much to add. Maybe a few items that drop in the new zones? I haven't been in the DB or new pen zones yet, and I only did Alb on test, so any help would be appreciated. New bracers, new pvp stuff, probably some of the DB armor....

sold ofab back+pads if you missed those.
    pen quest, we get Improved Automatic Targeting

DB sleeves add 20 sense/agi, db pants add 22 to all abilities.

new rk armor, miy's ranged helm is probably the best since it adds Assault Rifle

pretty much got it down, anyone that can add to the list, feel free to do so.
    Spartanx9 220/25/70 -Inactive
    [TR]Zuka Zamamee level 50 Grenadier, Executive of Aethyr Knights, Pegasus Server. -Long Live TR-

Silirrion:I was a gimp

I stand alone on the road to hell.

well welcome back Tep and keep up the good work ^^
    ◄ Ajukusoja 220/30 | Stabby 220/24 ►
    ◄ Peyotes 165/14 | Sekacha 150/19 ►
    [All Retired]

Thanks for the help, and encouragement.

Added:

Alb bracer + Hud item
    Alappaa shoulders
    ofab shoulders and pads
    imp automatic targeting

What qls exist for the miy armor? Auno says 1-300, but I'm sure that that is wrong. And where does it drop?

Unless you guys think otherwise, the DB armor seem to me like they would go in a soldier buff armor thread. Especially since DB is a 220 instance right? I guess I could see someone getting the sleeves, if they don't have alien, or kaehler, or they really want crit. But pants, I'd suggest ofab all the way. Of course, correct me if I'm wrong.

Few questions, is the Masterpiece Ancient Bracer any good in pvp?

Lastly, I'm running out of room in most of these threads. I'll probably have to repost the whole thing real soon and divide some of that stuff. I had to make a few cuts in the armor section, just to even fit a mention of the Alb hud item (with no description). And I won't be able to fit the Miy armor, not to mention any other armor that FC might add. Anyways, reposting it will allow me to put the guide all in one piece again.

Miys are 1-300 in DB, drops off Rk mobs (i looted some from borgs personaly) however ql drop is a bit random as well i mean a lvl 200 mob can drop u 230 armor (is that in the 15% chance, well it is so it might be not that random) however if u pull rki mish with high enuff mobs it supposed that u might have a chance for a ql 300 drop (not confirmed)(i think)

DB armor is great for buffing stuff when u try to equip something (sleeves, pants) however for everyday use id say combined, ofabs, however I do use db sleeves and pants for PvM purposes, those 3 pieces add the 15 aad i miss when switching from CC to ofab chest (they are pwetty ugly tho so swich while morfed into something) and also some ppl might not have the necessary skill to keep ofab shark mk6 @ 11 sec recharg as well.
    [All Retired]

I got ql 250ish or so miy armor on ql 220 cru missions.
    [TR]Zuka Zamamee level 50 Grenadier, Executive of Aethyr Knights, Pegasus Server. -Long Live TR-

Mabe it could be a good idea for a moderator or sumting to warp old Tepamina guide in the archives or sumting so we can keep the original post for the generations (newbies) and call it a history ?
    [All Retired]

gief mod powers plx.

*goes back to poke famine for them*

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast