Thread: RKA United and Evolutionguild.net

Thumbs up RKA United and Evolutionguild.net

This is a recruitment post for RKA United a clan organization that has been around for a very long time. And Evolutionguild.net a gaming community.

RKA United is looking for Qualified people to join its Anarchy online clan organization.

What benefits is there?

A great group of people with a long history, city, and other benefits.

What makes RKA United unique?

We have always been caring about the members not just calling them numbers or forgetting that they make what the guild is about. We do hold voting for ranks and do have other policies that may want to look at if interested.

What is this about evolutionguild.net?

As we grow, unfortunately we cannot keep people from doing more then Anarchy Online, so we have expanded to include other games so we can keep in touch with those people we have known to befriend. Signing up for RKA United or any other Evolutionguild.net based org will automatically enroll you in our Evolutionguild community.

What do you do for fun?

We are doing events , with various games.

How do you communicate?

We have our own Teamspeak server, Live online chat, our Various communities, such as Steam.

We do invite anyone to join Evolutionguild.net as long as they follow the policies we have for it.
    If you are interested in RKA United for Anarchy online we do have policies for that as well.

Best bet for anything or any questions is to do the contact form on evolutionguild.net and read the about page as well as policies.

good luck on finding the right guild for you and hope to see you soon

More details can be found in our about page on site.

Come join us and have fun. I've been involved with this org in AO for 5 years and they are very helpful and friendly. Its more of a family than an org!

Bump. we are now hosting other organizations on the site as well

Bumpity bump. I had a blast in RKA, I miss u guys.

Buckaroo