Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: let us "keep" and use the original skill window.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddworld View Post
    Screenshot somewhere?
    click
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

What kind of sorting logic does that window use? I am not home at the moment, so I can't log on and check myself
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    What kind of sorting logic does that window use? I am not home at the moment, so I can't log on and check myself
    Whit out checking it look like it is sorting is based on the playerfield Names.

Quote Originally Posted by Eponyx View Post
    Whit out checking it look like it is sorting is based on the playerfield Names.
    Hm right you are, guess I was up too late I was just looking at the first column and seeing no logic there, just felt most natural to have the first column being the sorter..
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Does make more sense having it in playfield order though, since that's what I usually know, not the name. Though maybe reversing the colums so it's also in first column order?
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

Quote Originally Posted by Eponyx View Post
    For Riposte:
    Riposte is used to to equip some Matrial Arts special attacks and some special devices.

For Parry:
    Parry is requierment for equiping certain weapons and combat based items.

So you se the new description for parry and riposte is not Usless .
    FANTASTIC!
    Seriously, with them being "working as intended" for the foreseeable future, that is perfect. They should all pretty much answer "why do I need that".
    Unless you are pulling my leg, as I did not make a melee on test, in which case you still made me laugh until I made snorting noises.

Typos the new death! hit 'u' instead of '8' or '7' and freeze long enough to be raped in pvp!
    You can't spell slaughter without laughter.

Rookie Gank "Wilsonat" Me 220/22/36 adv GODMODE AND NAKED.

Quote Originally Posted by randomletter View Post
    Typos the new death! hit 'u' instead of '8' or '7' and freeze long enough to be raped in pvp!
    consider it a new, unintended way adding difficulty to pvp, and in some pvm instances.

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

They are aware of the speed issue... and they'll probably make a few easy tweaks before 16.4, but apparently doing it properly isn't a small job, so it won't be happening for 16.3.0 anyway... so just be careful when typing until then

Just an idea... That new window in the grid for exiting to an org playfield. What if a 3rd column was added stating what the playfield is... aka Tower site level 200-250 or Org City. As towers change it looks as though the org city will move up and down and although its not all that complicated it would be sweet to not have to think about it when my state of mind is altered for some strange reason :P
    Eight "Fixichong" NCU 220/27 Opifex Fixer (RK2)
    Omgmydmg "Shadowchong" Roxxor 220/18 Opifex Shade (RK2)

[Team] Aratink: Hello, my name is Aratink. I will be your fixer this evening. If you look to your left, you will see a buncha people I hate. If you look to your right, you will see a buncha people I dispise. Please keep your middle fingers locked in the upright position until after we loot. Thank you for joining the Tank Team, and remember, we're better then everyone else. Have a nice raid.

i disagree... for those with lag problems sure may take u a while but i'm almost certain FC will fix this..i have faith unlike a lot of you. for me it takes...1-2 seconds to open...thats not so bad for me....who opens their skill window while fighting is what i want to know...

I often accidently hit the U button when I fight, shade smashing buttons looking at DD and all that. (Think it's just because my keyboard is to big for my hands)

Anyhow, this 5 sec freeze will probably kill me when that happens.

Me no like, no!
    ~*~ En bra lögn räcker längre än tusen röda rosor ~*~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12