Thread: earlier download version of 16.3?

earlier download version of 16.3?

i read somewhere on this section that it would appear a 16.3 patch file available for download faster then the actualy servers being up moment, do to the big content that it would have, thus not making servers to crowded and thus for most of people impossible to update at a decent speed.

i take it we gona have to wait in line til servers up to download?

im not worried abt my download conection, but dunno how the server we all downloading from a 11MB file with thouzands of requests will live up to expectation
    Last edited by zapdoggy; Aug 29th, 2006 at 12:24:59.
    ~~ Veteran Mad Nuker of Komodo ~~ Join us Today ~~
    ~~ LVL 150-215 Arul Saba Factory ~~

220 NT Wizardelo (equip) Nano-Technician Nanomage Reborn Mad Nuker
    220 ENG Heresy (equip) Solitus Engineer... TS hoe
    216 ENF Wizarmadiloo (equip) Trox Enforcer ...lazy meatshield
    211 KPR Imoortal (equip) twinking....
    185 TRD Ciupakapra - work'in'progress

Yes, we usually release the .exe files to manually download and update the client a little after the servers come up. We cant release them any sooner in case something unepected happens as we wouldnt want people updating to a version that we might have to change. Although its very unlikely it does happen occassionaly so we have to be better safe then sorry.
    Last edited by Silirrion; Aug 29th, 2006 at 13:07:48.
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

Wonder how many times FC have had to awnser this question ... it seam that it gets asked every patch that is released!! hehe
    Florentino"Marlark" Suitt
    Master of the Universe of The Asylum

[Genesis] Marlark: First rule of Genesis, Blame canada for anything and everything with other words blame Rotender.
    [Tsunameh]: i just bought this acct on ebay and you're only friend on the friendslist. There's no creds, could i get some plx?
    [Genesis] Marlark: **** HAPPEN WHEN YOU PARTY NAKED!!!!!!
    [Nipntuck]: what org r u in

Originally Posted by "Thetweek" : yeah well its a big thing to do marlark is like god :> so hard to go against him hehe

Keeps them reminded to do it
    220/22/68 Doctor Mithrandyr main character - cool, stylish & crazy even if i die i look good while doing it!
    216/13 Soldier Eriador - semi-retired [doc priority]
    209/11 Engineer Tzar2 - semi-retired [doc priority]
    220/14 Adventurer Icemorph - retired [farm toon]
    213/04 Buerocrat Tzar - retired [farm toon]

- RETIRED / ACCOUNT CANCELED -