Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1 hour to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    We are up internally now and QA are just running through the tests they do before letting players in
    Getting all the phat loot before anybody else ?
    Funcom Content Designer

How to get started on TestLive
    How to write bug reports

A lot of small steps make one giant leap forward.
    "Patchnotes: Nerfed all characters named Metaing, they where too powerful."
    To bug or not to bug, that is the question
    Run like a man or Die like a woman

what im more concerned about Silirrion is have any hampsters been harmed in the making of this patch?
    Eight "Fixichong" NCU 220/27 Opifex Fixer (RK2)
    Omgmydmg "Shadowchong" Roxxor 220/18 Opifex Shade (RK2)

[Team] Aratink: Hello, my name is Aratink. I will be your fixer this evening. If you look to your left, you will see a buncha people I hate. If you look to your right, you will see a buncha people I dispise. Please keep your middle fingers locked in the upright position until after we loot. Thank you for joining the Tank Team, and remember, we're better then everyone else. Have a nice raid.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chong View Post
    what im more concerned about Silirrion is have any hampsters been harmed in the making of this patch?
    No, but I think some of the ferrets that we use as back-up might need replacing soon
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by The Chong View Post
    welll Bronto Burger in Ent was out of leet pie last time i checked... so guess
    220/22/68 Doctor Mithrandyr main character - cool, stylish & crazy even if i die i look good while doing it!
    216/13 Soldier Eriador - semi-retired [doc priority]
    209/11 Engineer Tzar2 - semi-retired [doc priority]
    220/14 Adventurer Icemorph - retired [farm toon]
    213/04 Buerocrat Tzar - retired [farm toon]

- RETIRED / ACCOUNT CANCELED -

Yummeh!
    Eight "Fixichong" NCU 220/27 Opifex Fixer (RK2)
    Omgmydmg "Shadowchong" Roxxor 220/18 Opifex Shade (RK2)

[Team] Aratink: Hello, my name is Aratink. I will be your fixer this evening. If you look to your left, you will see a buncha people I hate. If you look to your right, you will see a buncha people I dispise. Please keep your middle fingers locked in the upright position until after we loot. Thank you for joining the Tank Team, and remember, we're better then everyone else. Have a nice raid.

Can we log on too, or are the servers just up for show? Been trying for over 30 mins with no success...

EDIT: Patching worked like a charm, but I doubt 12MB took that long to download even pre DSL..
    Last edited by Valhallur; Aug 29th, 2006 at 16:03:47.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12