Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Feedback Thread: Inferno Quests

Quote Originally Posted by Moonleg View Post
    I got mine, eventually, but I'd suggest everyone to leave the quests for now - think about it, the XP reward is 3-5% of what you need to level; you can do 219-220 in record time with these.
    Not sure it's a record, but it took me about 2 days and more important, they were fun days, as not all was well known when I started. I think if you get a team you can do 219-220 from the quests in a few hours straight.
    Last edited by muha; Sep 17th, 2006 at 16:01:57. Reason: Clarity
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.
    WTB ql150 weapons, Grand Armbands, Eye of the Evening Star.

Quote Originally Posted by muha View Post
    I think if you get a team you can do 219-220 in a few hours straight.
    With a REALLY good team and stacking you can do what 200k/hr?
    2.5m to ding 200k/hr, you do the math, consider breaks due to people repping each other etc, might take at least 15 hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by deniska View Post
    With a REALLY good team and stacking you can do what 200k/hr?
    2.5m to ding 200k/hr, you do the math, consider breaks due to people repping each other etc, might take at least 15 hrs.
    I meant if you do the quests in a team. (edited original post to be clearer)
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.

Ember Chimeras make it to GU Comics!

http://www.gucomics.com/archives/vie...cdate=20060918

Okay, you did it! You got famous by having a broken quest. Now get 16.3.3 live, m'kay?
    Last edited by Moonleg; Sep 19th, 2006 at 07:51:50. Reason: Typo fix
    Moonleg, 220 Adventurer and never levelling again!
    Fixored, 167 gridrunner
    Lunarblade, 94 honorable keeper.
    Lavan, 115 pretty-boy doctor that needs more levels.
    Moonatic, 117 tinkerer of gizmos.
    Fortehwin, 211 shadow-creeper. With glowsticks.
    Ammoonium, 108 NT gimpz0r.
    Dingbot, 100 XP-stick.
    Runalot,169 freexer.
    Horsehumper, 36 hor ... I mean, fist-fighter.
    Debuff, 46 wrangle-giver.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonleg View Post
    Ember Chimeras make it to GU Comics!

http://www.gucomics.com/archives/vie...cdate=20060918

Okay, you did it! You got famous by having a broken quest. Now get 16.3.3 live, m'kay?
    Think this one is one of FC's ones too:
    http://www.gucomics.com/archives/vie...cdate=20060907

And sorry, I know it's off topic.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

"Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

I like the Inferno quests quite a bit.

I was wondering if FC plans to add the SK rewards
    back in.

I wonder if the lack of SK on quest completion and
    indoor mission completion are both part of a quick
    fix to prevent some exploit.
    Bolen - 220/23/70 trox ma clanner
    Proud Veteran of Synergy Factor
    www.synergyfactor.net
    Atlantean

completed two of the quests in Anansi line yesterday and i did receive SK for completion...
    Lonillen - 220/21 Kingpin (equip)
    Lonilfen - 220/25 Savior (equip)
    Lorisren - 216/19 Eternalist (equip)
    Lonitra - 214/16 Chairman and CEO (equip)
    Loneshade - 220/16 Lich (equip)
    ....and a bunch of other lowbies....

Quote Originally Posted by Lonillen View Post
    completed two of the quests in Anansi line yesterday and i did receive SK for completion...
    You always got SK for completing the new quests. The issue was, and still is, with the "old" SK quests that you get the garden. These no longer give SK on completion.

You always got SK for completing the new quests. The issue was, and still is, with the "old" SK quests that you get the garden. These no longer give SK on completion.
    by "old" SK quest you mean indoor missions? if so was another part of the question

... lack of SK on quest completion and indoor mission completion ...
    or am i missing some SK quests?
    Lonillen - 220/21 Kingpin (equip)
    Lonilfen - 220/25 Savior (equip)
    Lorisren - 216/19 Eternalist (equip)
    Lonitra - 214/16 Chairman and CEO (equip)
    Loneshade - 220/16 Lich (equip)
    ....and a bunch of other lowbies....

Quote Originally Posted by Lonillen View Post
    by "old" SK quest you mean indoor missions? if so was another part of the question

or am i missing some SK quests?
    Right you are, I missed that.

Fascinating. I must have misread something on my screen.
    Never mind. Ignore me.
    Bolen - 220/23/70 trox ma clanner
    Proud Veteran of Synergy Factor
    www.synergyfactor.net
    Atlantean

He's late then
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

This thread is too long to check if this has already been posted, sorry... but here goes:

When "confronting the scientist" Victor Nonya at Oasis in the Spirits quest, my team discovered that if he is killed to quickly, i.e. before he's allowed to warp back to spawn point and morph into more powerful shape, the quest fails to update and one must wait for next spawn.

After slacking on the DD to let the warp/morph thing happen (two morphs I think?), the quest updated as it should.

BTW, I really enjoy doing these story-line based quests, Funcom have done a tremendous job here IMO
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Bothead View Post
    This thread is too long to check if this has already been posted, sorry... but here goes:

When "confronting the scientist" Victor Nonya at Oasis in the Spirits quest, my team discovered that if he is killed to quickly, i.e. before he's allowed to warp back to spawn point and morph into more powerful shape, the quest fails to update and one must wait for next spawn.

After slacking on the DD to let the warp/morph thing happen (two morphs I think?), the quest updated as it should.

BTW, I really enjoy doing these story-line based quests, Funcom have done a tremendous job here IMO
    It's 3 morphs - last time he turn in to a Shade and can be killed.
    | Saldomel Metaphysicist Auno | Saldvy - Adventurer Auno | Tevirony: Trader Auno
    | Aachel: Shade Auno | Saldomeldoc Doctor Auno
    Rimor - RK2 .. yes I always edit my posts..

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910