Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Feedback Thread: Inferno Quests

The quest/mission for SRPB kit should be soloable. not easy, but soloable and there neeeds to be a soloable quest for lord of anger if this item is to be of any use.

Why must it be soloable? You don't have any friends?

Quote Originally Posted by Bereavement View Post
    The quest/mission for SRPB kit should be soloable. not easy, but soloable and there neeeds to be a soloable quest for lord of anger if this item is to be of any use.
    so thats another weapon of little use since yu need pande access+ a team to get that quest reward?
    i mean, soljhas at that lvl would have already switch to pistol in despair since 200+
    unless it does drop from some mobs we don't know about..
    doesnt sound right..
    so I agree lord of anger not obtainable for a 205-210 ...herm ..pistols aren't gonna get cheaper anytime soon..:P

Please change Ananasi Gopher mechanics. In order to get Story, you need to talk to it to get it attackable. But if someone KS you, you can't initiate chat again unless you delete and pull quest again.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

BTW people in your mad rush for inferno phats, stop training everybody else! Too busy to do now, and too many ppl running around like mad to start the quests, but they look like they could be fun.

the quests are very fun, but getting trained sucks. this one aspect of the patch that is nice.
    Acardia Level 220 Pistolero- hit 220 in Org City
    Adolphus Level 215 Dictator
    Festamus Level 220 Hammer Swinging trox with pets

Before you loose everything it's good to realize that life is beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Myga View Post
    Why must it be soloable? You don't have any friends?
    Ever been to pande? I have friends, but not all of them are 220 and capable of oding the beast raidbots or superorgs for the crappy droprate of the LOA. so this item should be questable or buyable as almsot every other class can purchase thier top endgame weapons without spending months amassing points on a raidbot.

Ever been to pande? I have friends, but not all of them are 220 and capable of oding the beast raidbots or superorgs for the crappy droprate of the LOA. so this item should be questable or buyable as almsot every other class can purchase thier top endgame weapons without spending months amassing points on a raidbot.
    Maybe FC wants to change that and they ahve to start somewhere
    Darkkblood level 220 MA AI:18

Darkmetals level 149 Eng AI:0

The way they are going about it wouldn't acomplish anything, It will just take away raidbots and you will have 2 or three orgs vying for loot. The problem is that those orgs are no different than joining a raidbot. They have pointbots and the only reason people join em is for loot. I see it all the time, people leave smaller orgs where there friends are to join a mega org to get what they want and are pretty much unhappy with it all.

A real solution would be to make a biodome like quest to loot keys for an instanced beast area with a cooldown timer on those who enter the area. But to make this less of a slap in the face for the soldier profession the LOA needs to be questible or make every other proffesions endgame weapon a crap droprate on beast.

forget the rebuilt kit.. only what?... 5% of sol population will ever get one ..
    Or they'll be 220 when they get its gonna be a curiosity weap..
    "yes I have one in inventory" type thing

stick woth pistols don't waste your time with that crap...

Killing libra/then the beast for a quest is a very bad idea. I was really enjoying the quests up till that point. Way to suck the fun out of it funcom.

I love these quests great way to SK alot more fun than other grind methods please input more quests like this for leveling
    Darkkblood level 220 MA AI:18

Darkmetals level 149 Eng AI:0

The way they are going about it wouldn't acomplish anything, It will just take away raidbots and you will have 2 or three orgs vying for loot. The problem is that those orgs are no different than joining a raidbot. They have pointbots and the only reason people join em is for loot. I see it all the time, people leave smaller orgs where there friends are to join a mega org to get what they want and are pretty much unhappy with it all.
    Perhaps you should know what you're talking about before opening your mouth ?

Atleast your above statement certainly isnt correct for all Guilds capable of doing Pandemonium.

Quote Originally Posted by Jro View Post
    forget the rebuilt kit.. only what?... 5% of sol population will ever get one ..
    Or they'll be 220 when they get its gonna be a curiosity weap..
    "yes I have one in inventory" type thing

stick woth pistols don't waste your time with that crap...
    Shh. Be gone cookiecutter.
    ಠ_ಠ

Yeah I been to pande alot actually :P. LoA isnt rare, it has typically been very cheap or just FFA for 3years or so now, try get soldier star instead, that is actually rare. LoA might be a bit more expensive right now since all those who didnt bother to get one before suddenly sees the need for it but that will pass.

Think Ragin solved this nicely at zods raid, when pplz that needed quest completed got a fair chance to do so by making a special team for it.
    | Saldomel Metaphysicist Auno | Saldvy - Adventurer Auno | Tevirony: Trader Auno
    | Aachel: Shade Auno | Saldomeldoc Doctor Auno
    Rimor - RK2 .. yes I always edit my posts..

Libra is relatively easy if it's up, wouldn't take a large org to kill it ( or even a medium one ) if one of the bots didn't take it. That's the biggest problem there.

Beast on the other hand....

While FC is fixing exploits/bugs, here's a new bug which I forgot to mention - When you get a missions from "The One Who Asks The Unasked" to kill an NPC in Oasis, the mission doesn't update when you kill him. (at least it didn't update for me)
    Reziukas 220/30 Soldier Equipment Screenshot Epeen
    Squad Commander of Riders of the Lost Org
    First omni owner of Superior Rebuilt Perennium Blaster on RK1
    Aide Rezidoc 220/25 Doctor Equipment Screenshot Epeen++
    The first and only doc on RK1 to do 200k DPM on LoTV!
    First owner of Alien Combat Directive Controller on RK1
    First doc to OD a clan zergbot twice.
    First TL7 doc to get 3rd and 4th solo titles.
    [Jagfixarinte]: think u got lootrights:P
    [Questra]: did you just get loot on Libra?

Quote Originally Posted by Reziukas View Post
    While FC is fixing exploits/bugs, here's a new bug which I forgot to mention - When you get a missions from "The One Who Asks The Unasked" to kill an NPC in Oasis, the mission doesn't update when you kill him. (at least it didn't update for me)
    Which mob/NPC do you mean ? Victor ? Did you speak to him first ?
    Funcom Content Designer

How to get started on TestLive
    How to write bug reports

A lot of small steps make one giant leap forward.
    "Patchnotes: Nerfed all characters named Metaing, they where too powerful."
    To bug or not to bug, that is the question
    Run like a man or Die like a woman

Quote Originally Posted by Metaing View Post
    Which mob/NPC do you mean ? Victor ? Did you speak to him first ?
    Yes Victor, I spoke to him and selected second option in the first dialog.
    Reziukas 220/30 Soldier Equipment Screenshot Epeen
    Squad Commander of Riders of the Lost Org
    First omni owner of Superior Rebuilt Perennium Blaster on RK1
    Aide Rezidoc 220/25 Doctor Equipment Screenshot Epeen++
    The first and only doc on RK1 to do 200k DPM on LoTV!
    First owner of Alien Combat Directive Controller on RK1
    First doc to OD a clan zergbot twice.
    First TL7 doc to get 3rd and 4th solo titles.
    [Jagfixarinte]: think u got lootrights:P
    [Questra]: did you just get loot on Libra?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast