Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Feedback Thread: Inferno Quests

Guardian of Dissent spawn rate is just awful, please please increase it
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2
    Contagion 220 Clan Doc RK2

Proud wielder of the Pitchfork of Satenia

So to revamp... on the known/found mission mobs/quests to date, no one has found any of the nodrop overcoats or bellum correct?
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

All fine, just perennium h8

I like the quests, just, could it be possible to either
    a) increase droprate of the 3 Lord Weapons used for the perenniums. ( Lord of Envy, for example )
    b) Fill it in as an additional questreward for the Pande one - the professions Lord weapon.
    c) Make Lady useable for the perenniums.
    I think it is a little inconsequent to either shell out the Stars as a reward but introduce a sick campfest for the guns.
    My 2 cents for this 'issue'.

edit: Make it d) Allow the dismantling kit to dismantle more than once & more than the LoA, for different looks at least. Such kinds as TS guns, Manex/X-3/BBI Gyro etc come to mind for the various professions.
    Last edited by Ikarus; Sep 2nd, 2006 at 00:35:54.
    A bullet may have your name on it, but a grenade is addressed To Whom it May Concern.

gr8 job on the quest fc i have done most of them still working on a few but omfg are they fun most fun i have had in ao in a long time.!!

now if you can just fix the gui/and make an option for the scroll mouse it would be a pwnt patch.
    Chaoticshade
    ...(220/23) Opifex Shade

Shade Professional
    Wish List
    Bug list

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Seriously, I gave up after 6ish hours of waiting...

drop rate is'nt to great either, managed to kill 2, got nothing...

just not gonna bother to do the quest unless it's fixed.

Bump for the quests, they're all sortsa fun!

Although I would like the mission you have uploaded to give you info about where to find the mobs.... I accidentally closed one of the NPCChat windows once and took me a while to find someone who knew where to go
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Quote Originally Posted by malewerecat View Post
    Seriously, I gave up after 6ish hours of waiting...

drop rate is'nt to great either, managed to kill 2, got nothing...

just not gonna bother to do the quest unless it's fixed.
    I've been checking in on it most of the day, got one kill, not even monster parts dropped

Quote Originally Posted by Healyhatman View Post
    Bump for the quests, they're all sortsa fun!

Couldn't agree more, except this part of this one
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2
    Contagion 220 Clan Doc RK2

Proud wielder of the Pitchfork of Satenia

Quote Originally Posted by Ikarus View Post
    I like the quests, just, could it be possible to either
    a) increase droprate of the 3 Lord Weapons used for the perenniums. ( Lord of Envy, for example )
    b) Fill it in as an additional questreward for the Pande one - the professions Lord weapon.
    c) Make Lady useable for the perenniums.
    I think it is a little inconsequent to either shell out the Stars as a reward but introduce a sick campfest for the guns.
    My 2 cents for this 'issue'.

edit: Make it d) Allow the dismantling kit to dismantle more than once & more than the LoA, for different looks at least. Such kinds as TS guns, Manex/X-3/BBI Gyro etc come to mind for the various professions.
    Quoted for truth.
    ಠ_ಠ

Question

So.. where do I find any quests? Nothing in the garden/sanctuary it seems.

Exclamation

..and wtf did you do to Inferno! It looks like poo now.. my shades don't shine in the areas anymore, it all looks too pinkish and the rolling ground effects are all gone. Man this blows.

Pink? I think its time for you to buy a new monitor and/or video card.
    ಠ_ಠ

It used to look like it really was on fire.. now not really so much so.

For the most part the new quests are a lot of fun (very nice SK too), only really had problems when there are several teams competing for the same few mobs. Hopefully as more people get the quests done that won't be so much of a problem though...

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Agreed, and it's not just Guardians of Dissent - Smoldering Shadows also have a terrible spawn rate and the droprate of the items needed from them isn't 100%. It makes the quests these mobs are needed for almost impossible to complete unless you camp for many, many hours :/
    Oppopji 220/30/70 Adventurer
    Ramillis 220/23/55 Doctor
    Onaelmel 217/13/37 Nano-Technician
    The Red Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingCorpse View Post
    Actually no, now it looks like its a hellish place. Before it looked like washed out laundry.
    ಠ_ಠ

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingCorpse View Post

Must have some weird graphics settings, it looks so much more like it's actually on fire/hot now than it ever did...
    Sgtpajeron 220 /30/70 Solitus Soldier
    Drpajeron 220 /30 /70 Solitus Doctor
    Pajitsu 220/30/68 Opifex Martial Artist
    Proud President of L.R.R.P, Omni Atlantean
    1st Soldier named Sgtpajeron to equip a "Xan of Anger" 05/03/09
    Beetelguese has reached enlightenment on Deranged Xan... 1st?
    Pajitsu hit AI30 on Deranged Xan... 1st?
    1st Martial Artist named Pajitsu to equip Kuma Tonfa - Left Hand 28/12/11

Camping Guardians for donno like 8+ hours now i guess still no part fu fc.....
    Build a fire to somebody and you provide him with a heat and a light for a night. Put somebody on fire and you provide him with a heat and a light for the rest of his life.

Ye camping the guardians sux. But haivng to deal with ODing shades and soldier for the 40" epeen symb/spirit just make it blow even more. Been camping 25 hours combined now 3 kills and no drop. This aint fun anymore. Even worse part is the ppl that brings out the dusty NT just to get the new nano, they havent played em for ages why mess up those who plays a nt as a main.

Its clear there are still some problems camping mobs for the inf quests, especially the +20 ring quest can be annoying if you dont have a bunch of soldiers & shades in your team. All people please keep in mind though that in a week or 2 most high levels will have their +20 ring and the amount of people doing the quest will decrease a lot, reducing the campfest.

Apart from a few errors these quest are a lot of fun to me. Been doing them for many hours with a group of friends and we had a great time, the sk is nice aswell. Bump for more of this.
    Meet me on RK1!
    Desperado34 Supreme Creator
    Enzaa Eternalist

my wtb thread my wts thread

Just had 5 hours' camping the Smoldering Shadows without many other players about, in that time I killed 3 Smoldering Shadows and the best loot I had was some monster parts and remains of a tagging device. "fun"... :/
    Oppopji 220/30/70 Adventurer
    Ramillis 220/23/55 Doctor
    Onaelmel 217/13/37 Nano-Technician
    The Red Brotherhood

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast