Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Feedback Thread: Inferno Quests

Quote Originally Posted by Axoid View Post
    lvl 5 i think, maybe 4. (you'll ding from ergo quests)
    Make that tl 3 as ppl have brought lvl 60 ToTW twinks to inferno for the ring.
    Funcom Content Designer

How to get started on TestLive
    How to write bug reports

A lot of small steps make one giant leap forward.
    "Patchnotes: Nerfed all characters named Metaing, they where too powerful."
    To bug or not to bug, that is the question
    Run like a man or Die like a woman

I've seen lvl 5 in pande garden... and that's the minimal lvl because you'll ding from the quests...

ive tried getting safari quest from my 168 soldier and he wouldnt even talk to him, so im thinking maybe its 175+ for these missions or higher

So, for 16.3.2 the Guardian of Dissent spawnrate was not increased afterall?
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    So, for 16.3.2 the Guardian of Dissent spawnrate was not increased afterall?
    According to the status update it is..

Quote Originally Posted by deniska View Post
    I've seen lvl 5 in pande garden... and that's the minimal lvl because you'll ding from the quests...

AvR crazies bought a lvl5 toon to the beast lair.. Seen it!

VV

o0o00o0 hell yeh fully making a level5 Beast Soloing twink now!
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Hmm, i suddenly see more of those shadows but i have yet to see the first ember chimera after the latest update :/

Feral Vortexoid Mindbreaker at Safaris Feral Vortexoid quest wanders inside geometry north east of his spawn point. We managed to pull it out there with engineer pets. Killing it for non pet classes is impossible if he has wandered there

I'm having some problems with content of Ergo's last dialog....

It's rather unclear of what's he talking about. Did he reversed into past and thinks you're Xan? Is this delayed AI warning? Or introduction to LE?

Oh, and please increase timer on ending it's dialog, couldn't read trough that white "thinking out loud" part.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

ember chimeras

are you serrious? i've killed one in my search; i kinda expect funcom to make the game FUN. this is not fun. indeed, i pay money for this? i'm trying to make the point that constant conflict over camping some rarely spawning rarely droping mob is most certainly uncool; especialy as it pertains to a QUEST that is set up for players to be able to COMPLETE and have fun doing it. (i dont think i could complain too much if it were a dyna or some such). my 2 c.

You should make ergo aggro anything that attacks you while your talking to him, it's very bothersome if someone trains you while your chatting, and you can't run away, and if you die you are screwed...
    DragonShade
    Doctourobert Pretends to Heal...
    DragonRifle Retired Gimp
    RepairDragon Pure 100% tradeskills

Only reason I rolled clan, and not neutral or omni is because neutrals get shafted in equipment... And omni gardens are ugly....

PvM > Towers

Quote Originally Posted by Vincevega View Post
    AvR crazies bought a lvl5 toon to the beast lair.. Seen it!

VV
    Hold Hell at Bay
    User Sense >= 600 and
    User Psychic >= 600 and
    User Title level >= 6

Protection agains Effect of Pandemonium Hell

Hit Health Fire -6000 .. -6500

Lava Protection Boots and Skin Galvanizer

User Stamina >= 400 and
    User Intelligence >= 400 and
    User Title level >= 5 and

Protect against Effect of Inferno Environment

Hit Health Fire -4000 .. -4000

GL with the level 5 rofl
    | Saldomel Metaphysicist Auno | Saldvy - Adventurer Auno | Tevirony: Trader Auno
    | Aachel: Shade Auno | Saldomeldoc Doctor Auno
    Rimor - RK2 .. yes I always edit my posts..

You only take half the dmg from the enviromental DoTs. So a few HP buffs and a few docs should be able to keep you alive.
    Funcom Content Designer

How to get started on TestLive
    How to write bug reports

A lot of small steps make one giant leap forward.
    "Patchnotes: Nerfed all characters named Metaing, they where too powerful."
    To bug or not to bug, that is the question
    Run like a man or Die like a woman

Quote Originally Posted by Metaing View Post
    You only take half the dmg from the enviromental DoTs. So a few HP buffs and a few docs should be able to keep you alive.
    Sure:

Essence of Behemoth Max health 996 NCU 47
    Superior Omni-Med Enhancement Max hp 920 NCU 45
    Life Channeler Max hp 1,344 NCU 56

So hp buffable for 3260 on a lv 5 with 148 ncu - and no fixer ncu buffs for poor lvl 5
    Pandedot hits for 5k, Inf dot hits for 2k.
    Garden rings has no reqs to wear but profession. Pen ring is easy to get - if ergo accept molar from a lvl 5 then there is the quests for access to scheol - adonis and penumbra... I belive it has been tried, but done with success? Stay alive when dot hits for more than your hp seems not possible
    | Saldomel Metaphysicist Auno | Saldvy - Adventurer Auno | Tevirony: Trader Auno
    | Aachel: Shade Auno | Saldomeldoc Doctor Auno
    Rimor - RK2 .. yes I always edit my posts..

It has been done up to several times afaik.
    Lord "Khalem" Trevallien -=- Fixer Kingpin, proud officer and Loremaster of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Sir "Eoemar" Trevallien -=- Supreme Creator
    http://ao.shadow-realm.org/ - The Shadowlands Library -=- http://ai.shadow-realm.org/ - The Alien Invation library
    http://bebot.shadow-realm.org/ - BeBot - An Anarchy Online Chat Automaton
    http://aodevs.com/ - Anarchy Online 3rd party developers resource

"Frustration is not a good emotion when it comes to playing games."
    -- Former AO Game Director Marius Enge

So you got to admire AvR for doing it. I also thought it was crazy.
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.
    WTB ql150 weapons, Grand Armbands, Eye of the Evening Star.

The recent fixes have made alot of people happy regarding availabilities of certain mobs... now people seem to be stuck on the Ember Chimeras :/

I don't necessarily think the place should be littered with them but I would like to actually see one in 2-3 hours of camping. Slightly more frustrated as I have the items to complete the next quest all ready to go as well.
    General of Black Faction (RK2)
    Mrflibbles TL7 Opi MA setup
    Notumadik TL7 Nano Engie setup
    Holovirus TL7 Nano MP
    Razue TL5 Soli Crat
    Docprozac TL7 Soli Doc setup

Make auto arranging nanos by nanoline possible

Quote Originally Posted by Saldomel View Post
    Sure:

Essence of Behemoth Max health 996 NCU 47
    Superior Omni-Med Enhancement Max hp 920 NCU 45
    Life Channeler Max hp 1,344 NCU 56

So hp buffable for 3260 on a lv 5 with 148 ncu - and no fixer ncu buffs for poor lvl 5
    Pandedot hits for 5k, Inf dot hits for 2k.
    Garden rings has no reqs to wear but profession. Pen ring is easy to get - if ergo accept molar from a lvl 5 then there is the quests for access to scheol - adonis and penumbra... I belive it has been tried, but done with success? Stay alive when dot hits for more than your hp seems not possible

Don't forget, reflects, layers, and CS.

Empowered Deflection Shield 12% reflect, 1 NCU
    Failing Impregnability 745 absorb 46 ncu
    Coruscating Screen 479 HP 45 NCU

Also, if they use guardian, that adds another 20% reflects, and so forth. Most likley had implants for buffing HP, and had on 1% reflect bracers from rk missions.

I'm guessing there are more things out there that I don't know about, that would help with getting more hp/reflects, but that's all there is to it, really.

Get 2861 hp, and with the 12% reflects, you will live through one tick of the pande dot. Takes only 1761 hp for inferno dot.

Oh, and half of 6000-6500 is 3000-3250 not 5k...
    DragonShade
    Doctourobert Pretends to Heal...
    DragonRifle Retired Gimp
    RepairDragon Pure 100% tradeskills

Only reason I rolled clan, and not neutral or omni is because neutrals get shafted in equipment... And omni gardens are ugly....

PvM > Towers

It was a nice project avr did, I saw the greybie in pande garden ( didn t get to see him in beast lair tho ). so yeah it can be done with a hot running and a couple docs.
    I believe the inf/pande *dot* is 'slightly' different for a level 5 then for a 220.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast