Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Feedback Thread: PVP Missions

I hear it gives tokens though? Bump for ways other than mish... mish... mish.... farm bags and bags and bags of token guns......

For getting tokens
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Quote Originally Posted by sobeguy View Post
    I dont' rp in this game, and I'm not rping in the forums either.

Lots of people using this thread to post off topic - its a feed back thread. I'm not interested in defending what I said, its a feed back post, nothing to comment on. If you don't like what I'm saying send me a pm, or put it in the other thread I started.

No point in cluttering up this thread, so FC misses what people are trying to tell them.
    don't post an opinion or comment if you expect nobody to comment back on it. if you're not interested in "defending" whatever point you wanted to make, then don't post it because you clearly don't care enough about it.

SHUDUP..! all of you..lol

Bump for few dead claners and one omni who no idea why tried to gank me when i had 40%hp

Those mish aren't anything greate, but atlast they make ppl to flag, mostly omni tho becouse clans flag only in mass gank tries.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumifly View Post
    don't post an opinion or comment if you expect nobody to comment back on it. if you're not interested in "defending" whatever point you wanted to make, then don't post it because you clearly don't care enough about it.
    I made a feed back post, its a statement, not a conversation. If you want to talk about it, use the thread that isn't a rooted feedback thread - I started that one for a reason. Or i fyou don't really have anything worth saying, just PM me and save yourself the embarassement.
    Slimsobe retired 220 opifex trader General of New Movement
    Oneeyedjim 175 nanomage crat

"You will never understand bureaucracies until you understand that for bureaucrats procedure is everything and outcomes are nothing."

WTF is this? This is a feedback thread on the new patch right?
    You guys are bickering about stuff that has been here from the begining basicly.
    A new patch might change that...but not a neutral obviously

Keep it on track guys. PVP Mission Feedback. Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Crono6 View Post
    they better off bringing back 3v3 tournment or guild vs guild tournment. those are more fun then this pvp mish
    bump for that.
    I thought pvp meant PVP.

ARK will be here inna sec.
    Joe "Sefus" Werkit 212/17
    Squad Commander - PR - Recruitment
    3305 Local

reward from the first mish -> 5 tokens (Side tokens collected: 3829. wtb 4-5k tboard ^^)
    reward from the second mish -> the new 1k board ... wtf thats content for high lvl chars, we dont need a new 1k board, we have already the 2,5k board !!1...and a white token t-shirt. on the front was a "<3" and on backside "I <3 tokens". the shirt is ok, but please put 3 or maybe 6 shirts in a guard from the second mish.

aye we needed (220 smg sold, shade, 2 docs) more then 30min to kill the guard (lee in hq was it)

mfg cat
    RK3
    Killerkatze7 - 220/30/70
    Rymar - 220/23/65

RK1
    Killercat7 - 220/30/70
    Eparee - 182/10/38

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpbinda View Post
    With everynew patch we get new whiners from the neutral faction
    I dont recall you having a problem with neutrals when you was out cold and needed a roof to stay under, funny how amnesia hits many many players with each patch........
    What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy?

Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandyr View Post
    Every tried tab calling in pande/AFP? you get reminded that neuts are in the game all the time
    Yes omg Ive called lots of times in both Pande and APF and all those darn sided people makes it difficult to tab q /afk

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    You chose to go Neutral. Neutrals are supposed to be the "observers" of the game. Neutrals don't get sided phats because it is SIDED.

Lol making a crap choice and expecting a discount for it, ftw.
    Grow a clue will you? We are not the observes of this game, where did you get that notion? Seems like you made a crap choice when you pressed the "Post Reply" button.

The pvp missions are a joke atm, the shield Higgins got is stupid, nerf it plx
    What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy?

Feedback: The PvP-missions are crap because i can't take part. I would love to kill some NPCs/Players of the other two sides to unleash the fury i get from reading posts from a few of their members.

Syy
    Syy

Quote Originally Posted by Killercat7 View Post
    reward from the first mish -> 5 tokens (Side tokens collected: 3829. wtb 4-5k tboard ^^)
    reward from the second mish -> the new 1k board ... wtf thats content for high lvl chars, we dont need a new 1k board, we have already the 2,5k board !!1...and a white token t-shirt. on the front was a "<3" and on backside "I <3 tokens". the shirt is ok, but please put 3 or maybe 6 shirts in a guard from the second mish.

aye we needed (220 smg sold, shade, 2 docs) more then 30min to kill the guard (lee in hq was it)

mfg cat
    Thank you for the feedback. The amount of time/difficulty of these bosses will likely be tweaked in future patches based on exactly this kind of feedback. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how it went.
    Colin Cragg
    This "Means" Cake
    Past Game Director (2008-2011)

Part 1: Killing union ringleaders:

Im a doc, so my damage sucks. But even so. Bump for this. any new ways to gain tokens are helpful. I can think of a couple ways this part of the mission could be better, but I am not complainging about it.

Part 2: Killing Higgins.

IMO, This quest would be uber, if the token board upgrade, was an upgrade for the 2.5k board. Something that is actually useful for the ONLY people that will be killing these mobs. If it were an upgrade of the 2.5k board...it would be a must have, and everyone would be doing the quest. Meaning a constant supply of pvp. Meaning people will bring more friends to help defend against the gankers, meaning a nice battle. But as it stands....These mobs are WAY to tough, and the prize is no where near worth it. So I can almost guarantee pvp related to higgins/lee will be few and far between.

myself (220doc) and a 220 advy could duo higgins. But the time it was taking was ridiculous and impossible to kill him in time. then a 211 soldier came to help out after he was 4 bars down.. the speed increased a little... and then when he was half dead a 220 Neut MA came to save the day ^^ total time it took to kill was around 55 minutes or so.

Oh and by the way, After the time limit expired....my mission stay'd in my mission log while we were fighting higgins. But when higgins died, I ddin't get the update, even tho i still had the mission. I don't know if this is a bug or what. But figured i'd list it here.

thx

~Serv

Quote Originally Posted by Service View Post
    Oh and by the way, After the time limit expired....my mission stay'd in my mission log while we were fighting higgins. But when higgins died, I ddin't get the update, even tho i still had the mission. I don't know if this is a bug or what. But figured i'd list it here.

thx

~Serv
    How many clans have you killed during your PvP-mission?

But free bump for Updated Omni/Clan 2.5k Token Board if you bump
    neutral NPC for PvP-missions with Kyr'Ozch Cyber Token Board as
    reward

Syy
    Syy

Indeed it would need to be one hum-dinger of a "tweak" to make it so anyone will do the 2nd part of these missions very often after the novelty wears off in a few days.

The first part of the quest where Shadowlevel characters can grab a few tokens doing a fun and not insanely difficult task is great however.

This is all very funny. Neuts. take every opertunity to bitch yet they get nowhere. NT's Take every opertunity to bitch yet they get nowhere. Everybody takes every opertunity to bitch yet.... you get the point.

The real issue is FC trying to create content where it is imposible to creat it. (PVP) what is PvP? Well it's Player Vs. Player. How can you PvP with an NPC? You can't it's still PvM which is Player Vs. Monster or Mob. So how have they added PvP content by making you kill an NPC. If you can't find another person (actual person sitting behind a keyboard like you) willing to fight you 1v1 or team vs. team then it's not PvP because like we discused before the Player part in PvP is an actual person and not an NPC.

This is yet another way for FC to try to insert content where it can't be inserted. Please stop all the nonsense people. If your going to argue about things then atleast get your facts straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Thank you for the feedback. The amount of time/difficulty of these bosses will likely be tweaked in future patches based on exactly this kind of feedback. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how it went.
    Might want to tweak the reward as well, the token board is absolute crap for most TL7 characters and would really only be useful on a TL5 twink.
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO
    Rakhabit 220/20 Agent FINALLY
    Halfempty 220/16 Engineer/Evade Negator
    Primatene 168/20 Original Doc Twink

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

I haven't checked yet seeing as I have no omni char.... but I assume it's harder for clans? Omni-AF trooper agged me soon as I zoned, hit me for 4k, 5.9, 4.3k. Dead.

I can imagine how much nastier if it would be if a bunch of Unicorns agging me?
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

A better idea if it's even possible would be to make a system like LFT but instead you put yourself available for being randomly targeted by players on the opposing side.

When you got flagged as a target you would get a unique pvp flag in your NCU that made it only possible for the "hunter" to start pvp'ing you.

Reward would be a normal Clan/Omni Bravery Token to the winner =)

Too easy to exploit... "WTB: Omni to kill for PvP mish pst"

Or somesuch.

P.S. They're PvP missions not because you target another player... but because when you're off trying to kill your mob, you get yourself a flag and other players can come kill YOU
    Last edited by Healyhatman; Aug 30th, 2006 at 14:14:14. Reason: Spelling

Im a bit dissapointed in the rewards.. they arent worth the trouble imo.
    Also the pvp missions might need some more pvp.. you can pull the mobs away to a corner and kill it without any pvp involved.

Really hope funcom will look at this
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast