Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback Thread: GUI Changes

Please please Please ...

The zoom switches off over the mouse wheel!!! That disturbs extremely!

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Also, check your clients for write protect status. I have no problems getting the map window and skill window to remember their settings. I did on my test client which is for whatever reason set to writeprotect that I can't remove, and I'm even the admin user... who the hell knows, friggin windows.
    Where exactly (which files) should this write protection be removed?
    Resident of Rimor
    Ranged TL7 Adventurer Jonalethian
    Pewpew TL7 Doctor Mirkka
    Nerfed TL7 Agent Steinberg
    Parked TL7 Traderskiller Jonaleth
    General of the clan Coven of Hunters

I like the new minimized version of that skill window it makes it much easier to handle especially on smaller monitors. The new map window imo is awesome and a lot easier to handle rather than those little icons Overall i like the changes now that i have had a chance to look at them. But fixing the large version of that map would be a very good thing and showing that it has a minimzed option on the skill window would be ideal!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormstrider View Post
    Where exactly (which files) should this write protection be removed?
    The prefs/cd_image directory. Rightclicking and selecting properties usualy tells if some files in the folder are write protected. Silirrion did say that there was some problem with using a custom GUI and upgrading. I did not have such problems tho...
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

When the question you ask is already in place, why ask again?
    Natasha "Tashania" Niacescu, 66 Nanomage Engineer
    Leader of ~Society of Salvation~

"Nothing that a good 5/8" wrench won't fix. Unless it needs duct tape. Then always use duct tape."

Quote Originally Posted by The Chong View Post
    For The Love Of God Put My Scroll Button Back To Normal!!!! Omg It Hurts!
    It not only hurts, it nearly killed me.

"Huh? no scroll on all my windows? wtf mouse dmg'ed??!"
    "checks in mozilla. hmm, no problem, lets try ingame"
    "wtfomgbbq, the mob spawned again, RUN!!!111"

Im standard GUI user, no addons etc.

After update all my chat text is black, which makes it hard to read, and I've lost the control centre stuff (bottom left & right of screens). Its all turned on in GUI settings just does not display and changing colour in chat config file makes no difference...

Is this just me?

Im running unwindowed 1920x1200x32.
    /Voorg

Quote Originally Posted by Vlain View Post
    BUMP for option to change map window buttons (zoom in/out, character, mission, & shop) to small icons, and/or hide them completely.

They currently take up far too much space on the screen.
    As mentioned above and in the update notes that option exists in the context menu (the little 'i' icon in the top left on the map view)
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

Nvm...
    Last edited by Mrstabber; Aug 29th, 2006 at 17:51:01.

Thumbs down f00ey!

I absolutely hate the new skill/IP window. Its huge and clunky even minimized and takes waaay to long to pop up. I also hate the way the skills in it are set, WTB old set post haste!

The map is the suxxors too, the controls take up to much space and it pops up in the middle left blocking everything, and wont stay where I put it.

And zoning seems to be even worse than b4

O and I didnt have a custom gui skin on so thats out. Also I cant seem to find anywhere at all on the map to change it to another type..ie;to doves etc.
    Last edited by zenwon; Aug 29th, 2006 at 17:48:39. Reason: cause I wanted to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venachar View Post
    Yes. I'm a total idiot. Please don't quote that last sentence out of context
    Well Duh lol.

I have chronic dyslexia of the keyboard..

Zen.

Hmm My pc freezez every time when I open the new skill interface for like 4-5 secons and its anoying...Its just me?
    PS:I never had problems with PC freezing not even in inf missions.

There should be a pop-quiz before being allowed to post on the forums to check if you've actually read the patch notes or just launched the game and clicked on random buttons.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Would like some feedback on if all the protest over the mouse scroll zoom is going to initiate a fix to make it optional...
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

please let us chose/Switch betwen the old/new GUI = all problems solved
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

Press U and freze,wtb buton to disable the new stuff, took me like 10 minutes to find the ip reset buton.

Thumbs down

Things I don't like:
    1. Skill Window New Look
    2. Protections (Armor) Changed Locations: Now on Stats Window, making it too long. If you're going to move it, make its own window instead, please.
    3. Skill Window Delay

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    There should be a pop-quiz before being allowed to post on the forums to check if you've actually read the patch notes or just launched the game and clicked on random buttons.
    BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Ionvox View Post
    Things I don't like:
    1. Protections (Armor) Changed Locations: Now on Stats Window, making it too long. If you're going to move it, make its own window instead, please.
    Resize it

They've said a gazillion times they're working on fixing the window lag :/
    "How do you prove you exist..?
    Maybe we don't exist..."
    - Vivi FFIX
    FFVIII is extremely underrated. It pwns j00!
    I have a custom title and you don't... oh wait, you do
    I have more posts than Satenia

::::: HugeMap is old, CSPmap is new! (Website) (Download) :::::

I hate the new skills window, put the old one back please. Dont really like the new map either, too big and clunky. I didnt have much time to play with the map but from what I seen so far I prefer the one I had before.

Quote Originally Posted by Telcea View Post
    How about they concentrate on healing the team like they're supposed to and spend their IP when there's no mobs around?
    That's what I was thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chong View Post
    Bleh... BBL guys im going to best buy to buy WoW.... cant handle this
    45 minutes of server trouble and you're finding a new game? LOL

Good thing WoW never ever never, I mean never, has any technical issues.

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast