Thread: Please Quit Patching!

Please Quit Patching!

It seems there are so many people patching that it has slowed down my patching process!!!
    Eight "Fixichong" NCU 220/27 Opifex Fixer (RK2)
    Omgmydmg "Shadowchong" Roxxor 220/18 Opifex Shade (RK2)

[Team] Aratink: Hello, my name is Aratink. I will be your fixer this evening. If you look to your left, you will see a buncha people I hate. If you look to your right, you will see a buncha people I dispise. Please keep your middle fingers locked in the upright position until after we loot. Thank you for joining the Tank Team, and remember, we're better then everyone else. Have a nice raid.

rofl same here been like 10 mins heheeh oh well..

Cheers!

lol , nevah!

really just be patient lol, everyones patch is being slowed down, why don't you stop so i can patch faster?

Dont mess with me man! im an addict and im having withdrawls!

[Team] Aratink: Hello, my name is Aratink. I will be your fixer this evening. If you look to your left, you will see a buncha people I hate. If you look to your right, you will see a buncha people I dispise. Please keep your middle fingers locked in the upright position until after we loot. Thank you for joining the Tank Team, and remember, we're better then everyone else. Have a nice raid.

While im waiting im eating some french onion soup so in case my gf comes over soon she will smell my breath and leave in disgust which will buy me more AO time :P

evil! but smart