Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zoning / log-in issues

try to remember guys.. we're ALL trying to log in and zone and do everything at the same time.. give it a lil rest and an hour and it will prolly be better.
    Drnecro 220/26 - dotter - equip
    Captobvious 217/18 - hawt dd
    Supernec 160/12 - just super
    Wimpy 158/17 - meeper

Proud General of Dark Front <3

Go Away For An Hour?!?!?! Noooooooo
    Eight "Fixichong" NCU 220/27 Opifex Fixer (RK2)
    Omgmydmg "Shadowchong" Roxxor 220/18 Opifex Shade (RK2)

[Team] Aratink: Hello, my name is Aratink. I will be your fixer this evening. If you look to your left, you will see a buncha people I hate. If you look to your right, you will see a buncha people I dispise. Please keep your middle fingers locked in the upright position until after we loot. Thank you for joining the Tank Team, and remember, we're better then everyone else. Have a nice raid.

suddenly everyone remembers what bad things lag can do

Yeah, logged in, saw Kaehler was already being pwned, zoned to Harrys, then system bogged. No logging or zoning possible, chat laggy

True that lots of ppl are logging/patching etc.. but it never was that bad after a downtime/patch

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by The Chong View Post
    Go Away For An Hour?!?!?! Noooooooo
    yes! go away chong!! haha no.. not go away like that.. just.. let the servers overcome the sudden stresstest
    Drnecro 220/26 - dotter - equip
    Captobvious 217/18 - hawt dd
    Supernec 160/12 - just super
    Wimpy 158/17 - meeper

Proud General of Dark Front <3

Please guys!!! As DrNecro said, don't try to login in vain, just leave it for an hour or so...

-- Desperate Attempt --

Quote Originally Posted by DrNecro View Post
    try to remember guys.. we're ALL trying to log in and zone and do everything at the same time.. give it a lil rest and an hour and it will prolly be better.
    So ehm... I log in first and every 10minute someone else logs in?
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

The only reason i would leave my PC necro is to come spend a lil time with you!

[Team] Aratink: Hello, my name is Aratink. I will be your fixer this evening. If you look to your left, you will see a buncha people I hate. If you look to your right, you will see a buncha people I dispise. Please keep your middle fingers locked in the upright position until after we loot. Thank you for joining the Tank Team, and remember, we're better then everyone else. Have a nice raid.

Sadly i can get the ..Anarchy Online is loading.. screen to come up then it dissconnects me :/ anyone else having this problem?

Chong is always one step ahead... H8!!!!

I killed tarasque
    I killed all the uniques and dynas
    Starting with the zods now....

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

i got in for a while saw funny colors then got disconnected, couldnt do a thing..

real fun been standing now 11 minutes without zoning yet :> "Changing area. Please Wait"

All dimensions "SHOULD" now be up. Thank you for blablablalbla ...

SAD

Hmm, what does this do...
    Executing Nano Program: (any).

*waits 3 minutes*

Unable to execute nano program. You must stand still.

I hadn't moved at all. And of course zoning takes forever, if it happens at all, like has been said. Yay and cookies for all.

Patch the patch please.

Trying to log in and now its telling me the dimensions are down again. W00t.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12