Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415

Thread: undoo the mouse thign!

rktim

i only have a few windows open myself on the side bar, but, one of the windows is trade, and its so damned annoying when someone opens a trade with you during a big raid, (zods/apf), and the sidebar disappears..sure, i can move the trade window, but that just means its gonna pop up somewhere more annoying, now if the scroll worked like on web pages when u hit a scroll box, where it will scroll thru the window and continue to scroll down the main page, nobody would mind an extra flick of the finger to scroll past the nano lists and keep the bar moving, but that unfortunately doesnt happen.

also, most of the ppl moaning about the scroll zoom function are those who play in 3rd person, when suddenly scrolling in and out isnt the best thing that could happen to them, and while ppl like myself who always use 1st person view arent affected by it, i can completely understand how frustrating it can be to have a camera doing whatever it wants half the time, which is why i play 1st person in the first place

Yeah trade window is a issue... and yes they defently culd have done it so it keept scrolling when they reatched the bottom of the nanolist/map/ncu and i think this shuld be just as priorotised as making the scroll zoom thingy optional... now unforitionalty people started anouther thread about it making me copy paste my last to posts there... god how annoying... -.- damit i want to read the 16.3 forums whitout having to filter out 1000 whine threads about the same thing -.-
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Undo this mouse change or make it optional one way or another. It has COMPLETELY screwed my gameplay... Please!!! NOW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zartosht View Post
    Undo this mouse change or make it optional one way or another. It has COMPLETELY screwed my gameplay... Please!!! NOW!!!
    You can turn it of now, or the wheel only scroll the right pane.

Quote Originally Posted by Eponyx View Post
    <3 I'm so happy again <3
    Stars "Wormx" Monkey 220/30/70 3rd opi fix on RK1, 7th on all dimensions to hit AI30 Thanks for all the raids : )
    DanceMeTo "Summerglow" TheEndOfLove 220/27/67 Opi Fixer. Yes, I like fixers.
    LifeIs "Winterglow" NoCabaret 150/14/42 Opi Fixer. Waiting for more hits with the nerfbat.
    Doctor "Wormx6" Panda 220/20/55 Atrox doctor, dinged 220 off Thrak key quest : )
    Mr "Ceilingcat" Monkey 220/23/52 Soli MP, hiding in the ceiling, watching...
    Too many other alts to list here...

I saw on test server that an option was available in the F10 menu, Preferences/GUI/Misc and I thank you for this. But what about RK1/RK2/RK3??

Obviously that'll come in the next patch.
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Eponyx View Post
    Great! But how?

On the test server, you will have to wait for new patch on RK 1/2/3
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415