Thread: Let us disable scroll zooming

Let us disable scroll zooming

It's annoying.
    First, I used scroll to scroll the right panel windows, like map, stats, nanos etc. Right now I have to drag my mouse there to scroll it otherwise it zooms in/out. VERY annoying.
    Second if I accidently touch the mouse wheel while im running camera starts zooming and spinning around, which even more annoying.
    Give us an option to disable mouse wheel scrolling for zooming!

there is already a protest thread dedicated to this...
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Master Mentholbox 220/30 Adv
    Master Seanconnery 220/20 NT
    Neophyte Azazzel 217 agent
    Menthscrat 220/30 Crat
    Mexico-god's blindspot!

first person to ding 220 in a SL mission
    First lvl 250 adv on RK1!!!!

[Mercenaries] Wilsonat: Gorilla is animal, geurilla is animal with an AK47

Bump them ALL
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Quote Originally Posted by _Shadowslave_ View Post
    there is already a protest thread dedicated to this...
    "It sucks, PLEASE UNDO THE MOUSE CHANGE".
    Oh yeah... purely dedicated thread

Quote Originally Posted by deniska View Post
    "It sucks, PLEASE UNDO THE MOUSE CHANGE".
    Oh yeah... purely dedicated thread
    Yes, actually. There are already 50+ posts in the other thread, making this one extremely unnecessary, but whatev, I'm no moderator so I really don't care. Just wanted to let you know...
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Question i agree

this patch is bad.... already going down again to fix issues

Greetings citizens of Rubi-Ka. Due to an issue with factional missions in Shadowlands we will be taking down all dimensions in thirty minutes for maintenance. We apologise for the inconvenience.

these people get paid to fix this if so they need better people
    if not i understand all the fuss

Quote Originally Posted by pillowbiter View Post
    this patch is bad....
    Yeah, it's so easy for 15 testers to find issues that can only really be discovered by having a few hundred people stomping over it. Real constructive there.

Quote Originally Posted by pillowbiter View Post
    these people get paid to fix this if so they need better people
    if not i understand all the fuss
    You want to apply for the job then? Didn't think so.
    Natasha "Tashania" Niacescu, 66 Nanomage Engineer
    Leader of ~Society of Salvation~

"Nothing that a good 5/8" wrench won't fix. Unless it needs duct tape. Then always use duct tape."

Where does the money go? To 16yr old testers/server maintainers/developers?
    Seriously, you need to think about these issues, possibly filter it, Paying players access the game first (e.g download patch then play or possibly have a cap limit of downloaders at a time), less lag, then Fr00bs a while later. Im no expert so im not sure that would work. But it seems logical.

no matter what mmorpg game you will play, patch days are always like this...stop whining and wait for the problems to be resolved, posts like these are not helping

Quote Originally Posted by Corers View Post
    no matter what mmorpg game you will play, patch days are always like this...stop whining and wait for the problems to be resolved, posts like these are not helping
    Actually, Guild Wars is never down.
    Hygyeia 220/30/70 doc damage/defence
    Ankaria 220/30/70 sold damage/defence
    Nuklea 165/17/42 nt
    Mercenaries

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    We all play WoW? You go too far Kaitlain...this was insulting. You are Hello-Kitty Online's customer of the month...it's true...they told me.

Quote Originally Posted by Corers View Post
    Things will go up and down on patching days. Thats not a problem (just learn to ignore those with that kind of problem). HOWEVER, the mousewheel stuff is rater annoying and it should be an option to turn it on/off.

15 testers ehh, well someone

Quote Originally Posted by Rurga View Post
    Yeah, it's so easy for 15 testers to find issues that can only really be discovered by having a few hundred people stomping over it. Real constructive there.

You want to apply for the job then? Didn't think so.
    well someone need to get out thier piggy bank n fix the servers n get better testers and god help yas if u only have 15 of u people 15bucks a month w/ all these ai people comeone break the bank once in awhile n do something bout your problems!

Oh, and while you guys were all over this thread complaining about FunCom and whatever other complaints you guys came up with, this did get fixed. F10 > GUI > Misc > Scroll sidebar. kthxbai.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    Oh, and while you guys were all over this thread complaining about FunCom and whatever other complaints you guys came up with, this did get fixed. F10 > GUI > Misc > Scroll sidebar. kthxbai.
    You really need to look at the time stamps of the post. The one bumping this thread up recently has nothing to do with the scroll feature.
    ಠ_ಠ

Quote Originally Posted by Ganiscol View Post
    You really need to look at the time stamps of the post. The one bumping this thread up recently has nothing to do with the scroll feature.
    Woops...
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.