Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 30 minutes... what kind of timemeasuring are you using?

Nah it's just that this thread has only reached 2 pages.. not the 10 or so the GUI one has mustered in a couple of hrs.

Edit: Dammit I KNEW this post would break 3 and me me look stoopid!
    John 'Schwad' Shaft - 220 Omni Doc (ph34r t3h 4fr0!) Schwad's Shiznit
    Mike 'Frobius' Oxlong - 217 Omni Soldier, Chocolate Milkman and layabout. Back from the dead!! Fro's Shiznit
    Captain 'Malfeasance' Ooonagi - Malfeasance / n. - evil crat...
    'Hlepgnak' - Some random trader..

General of Hells Heroes - Pwning for phatz!

EMOTUTORIAL!!!

The infinite is possible at Zombo Com!!!

Omgzzz l33t!!

Quote Originally Posted by Valhallur View Post
    Well, no lacking on constructive posts on how to make this game better (and ofc a myriad of "zomg this suckzor")... But all the suggestions in the world aint gonna change anything, if devs dont listen.
    If you think the devs don't take note of our suggestions during test, then take a look through This thread and others like it too see how drastically players changed this patch.

Now if only we could make them listen to all the threads about the camera zooming as well

Schwad, 12 pages. kthxbai
    "How do you prove you exist..?
    Maybe we don't exist..."
    - Vivi FFIX
    FFVIII is extremely underrated. It pwns j00!
    I have a custom title and you don't... oh wait, you do
    I have more posts than Satenia

::::: HugeMap is old, CSPmap is new! (Website) (Download) :::::

Do you actually think the Ori will be beaten in Season 10 of SG1 already?
    220/22/68 Doctor Mithrandyr main character - cool, stylish & crazy even if i die i look good while doing it!
    216/13 Soldier Eriador - semi-retired [doc priority]
    209/11 Engineer Tzar2 - semi-retired [doc priority]
    220/14 Adventurer Icemorph - retired [farm toon]
    213/04 Buerocrat Tzar - retired [farm toon]

- RETIRED / ACCOUNT CANCELED -

Who are the Ori? I don't remember any aliens with that name

Edit: Checked wikipedia. don't think I've seen any eps past season seven
    "How do you prove you exist..?
    Maybe we don't exist..."
    - Vivi FFIX
    FFVIII is extremely underrated. It pwns j00!
    I have a custom title and you don't... oh wait, you do
    I have more posts than Satenia

::::: HugeMap is old, CSPmap is new! (Website) (Download) :::::

kinda the Anti-Ancients well i hope not want more episodes and i want some of the weaponry included to AO
    220/22/68 Doctor Mithrandyr main character - cool, stylish & crazy even if i die i look good while doing it!

for those who have not read it...
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...highlight=tier

read it. very funny

Well, SG1's getting cancelled. No 11th season. Maybe the Ori'll get taken out in a movie deal (Firefly ran for what? 8 Episodes? They wrapped the whole story up in Serenity ) or Earth will get blown up and it'll only be Atlantis. That, or Adria will fall in love with Daniel like every other important female character in the series. *Yawn*

Me, I'd just toss the Wraith info about the Ori and let those two duke it out. They beat the ancients, why not the Ori too? Plenty of warm bodies to suck the life out of in the Ori galaxy too.

Off-topic? How'd we get to SG-1, anyway?
    Last edited by Anualken; Aug 29th, 2006 at 21:12:02.
    Slowly, one by one, the penguins rob me of my sanity
    Anualken Gimped old engineer.

Omni-Tek Protects.
    Me, as drawn my MrFli.

Old Engineers never die... they only fade away.

I already read it the last "maintenence" which took only 12 or 13 hours so i was glad of this spare time to read up some forum posts. now i can be glad again that FC prevents me from getting to addicted to this game.

WTB: P90 x 2 (Milti Ranged not higher than 1000) - PST paying well

oh and i want my personal Stargate in my appartment with adresses to beast lair, APF bosses, all AI cities and every important dungeon / dyna location

Quote Originally Posted by Anualken View Post
    Well, SG1's getting cancelled. No 11th season. Maybe the Ori'll get taken out in a movie deal (Firefly ran for what? 8 Episodes? They wrapped the whole story up in Serenity ) or Earth will get blown up and it'll only be Atlantis. That, or Adria will fall in love with Daniel like every other important female character in the series. *Yawn*

Me, I'd just toss the Wraith info about the Ori and let those two duke it out. They beat the ancients, why not the Ori too? Plenty of warm bodies to suck the life out of in the Ori galaxy too.

Off-topic? How'd we get to SG-1, anyway?
    because i am watching a few ep's right now and the ´Wraith would be no match for the Ori as they won against the pre-ascendet Ancients.

and they already said no more SG1 after what? Season 6 or 7

I don't think the Ori would be that tough if everyone just learned to stay the hell out of the forward firing arc >.<

The Korolev got killed in 2 hits from the main gun, but the pulse laser batteries don't look that remarkable. If they found another Aurora/Orion they could probably whoop one quite handily.... only 3 Ori ships left in the whole galaxy, right? And one got its whole crew pwnt.

Omni-Tek Protects.
    Me, as drawn my MrFli.

Mate i don't talk bout the small ships with a few priors and some soldiers i'm talking bout the energy guys who will be able to kick ass even w/o a galaxy worshipping them i bet. No way the Wraith would stand a chance there.

And again Aurors/Orion class ships were built by the Ancients >>>before<<< they ascendet like the Ori are now. Guess they got a bit more of power/knowledge now than the Anciencts when they buildt their stuff 10.000 years ago.

Wouldn't call them small...

Plus, those energy beings can't enter our neck of the woods anyway

Doesn't seem like they can get to Pegasus, either.

Also, if we manage to get that ancient weapon working that can destroy ancient beings, we'd still have to deal with the huge armies still loyal to the One True Faith

Some kinda unholy alliance would be a sweet twist. Worked in the last episode of SGA.
    Last edited by Anualken; Aug 29th, 2006 at 21:29:45.

Omni-Tek Protects.
    Me, as drawn my MrFli.

I bet they could if they'd know bout it's location. Or was it a big deal to come to Milky Way? Not really. And the "small" was meant a bit sarcastic .

For the entering our plane of existance... they took over Egidius Fandedare (or however it's name is spelled) the imba uber mega prior cheffe. Don't think they can "possess" others too or just simply influence our plane in some way like... ohh i'm in a good mood today lets just overheat a few Wraith Hive stardrives...

You refering to Season 2 or 3? If it's 3 ... shush not DL'd more than ep3 so far

TBH, I think the Orions would own the Ori BCs. They were built for pure combat against a powerful, numerically superior force. The Ori ships were just built for pacification and intimidation, plus they were "simple" enough to be put together by peasants guided by priors. You saw what the Orion did with barely enough power to move? With minimally powered weapons it blasted a hive ship out of the sky in seconds. Only died because it had no power left for shielding. The BCs don't really need to be that great to fight us...

Also, since Atlantis was the main home of the ancients Pre-Ascension, I think the Ori would know where it is. Ancients are probably keeping them out of there, or the Ori aren't going back because of the Wraith. They might not be dangerous one-on-one, but they won by outnumbering the Ancients 10 to 1 and being able to outproduce their losses. We don't know how they're born yet, or how their ships are made, so they could very well be able to grow new soldiers and ships very fast.

Omni-Tek Protects.
    Me, as drawn my MrFli.

Maybe they would (i don't think so but lets asume it) so they would kill the pawns of the Ori and then? How should the Wraith be able to inteact with the higher plane while the Ori could (taking the dact in account the Ancients don't prevent them) easily interfere in the lower ones. And you don't want to compare a Wraith Hive ship of which one was taken out by the Dedalus as well (just not as efficient and fast as by the Orion) to an Ori BC that could kill a whole fleet of battleships without taking any damage. the drones still have to proove its value against the Ori ships but i doubt they will have a lot of effect but we will see i think . The Ori ships blew up an Asgard ship as well which shields usually can stand quite some shots of several Wraith hives/BCs for some time. There again i would say Wraith are no match.

Also Atlantis was not the main home it was just the largest/first settlement of the Ancients after abandoning the Milky Way coz it got a bit boring there (lax term ^^) or of whatever reason. The Ori are powerful but not omnipotent and all knowing or they would have made their way to our galaxy a long time ago and not after "finding" it coz of Daniel and Vala "visiting" the Ori galaxy. And the Ori never were in the galaxy where Atlantis is located.

The Wraith history is still a big dark pont, yes. But if we assume that the info giving out that there are roughly 60 hives in the galaxy is right... well they blew up quite a few already but again there is way to few information bout where the wraith and their technology and resources come from.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123