Thread: Grid Armor MKX!

Grid Armor MKX!

Yeah baby! WTB new hot that can keep up with dmg from Inferno mobs.

Yes, and give us Advies what were lacking:

220 pets ( a 220 Giant Leet )

Tradeskill buffs ( adv should be able to make 300 ai armor )

Charms ( for Zods / bosses anythign )

XP regain buffs ( we have KoTE why not regain too? )

Adv grid ( better than fixer grid, they have light music playing in backroung and pleasant lighting )

New morph ( Calia's form: GM )

And also all adv attacks should cause a 5 second Stun on any target.

Thx

dont forget AMS to advs
    ><(((*>

><(((*>

Etronome lvl 220 Ai 30 Soldier
    Totter lvl 220 Ai 30 Martial Artist
    Ottoa lvl 220 Ai 28 Adventurer
    Ottocrat lvl 220 Ai 23 Bureaucrat
    Edahs lvl 220 Ai 22 Shade
    Fjosok lvl 219 AI 30 Keeper

><(((*>
    ><(((*>

or the 10k AOE proc on all adv attacks. with a lifetap.
    ____ Equipment
    Kopo: There's nothing wrong with the (NT) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent.
    Unzipped: I'm right, Schmorgi is right... everyone else is wrong and /org lazy.... yep... that pretty much sums up my thoughts.
    Mangle: .... even still the leveling curve seems steep. Why must there be an exponential leveling curve? Who the hell invented that crap with MMOs to begin with?
    deniska: malewerecat h8 for making me agree with Masta
    sobeguy:Anyhow, Marius was evil regardless. Gaute was evil too. They are like, the Bat Man and Robin of evil. They probably run around in tights and masks, making vaguely homoerotic comments, and generally meddling anywhere people are trying to have fun!
    Righteous:Sil is in the kitchen making some sandwiches, he says you're lying and doesn't know who you are.
    Sephiroth:you managed to bother two people with one sentence. Nice
    I Remember The Missing: Nepenthia, Naraya, Satenia.

Advys are so nerfed
    Raise your hand \o if you want to pay lots of attention to Veebz!

bump for the GM morph

Quote Originally Posted by Solstiare View Post
    or the 10k AOE proc on all adv attacks. with a lifetap.
    thats the kind of forward thinking they need at FC!

great idea and it would really balance us advies out finaly!

I think my advy needs a automatic cocoon / acrobat ... make it activate automaticly if needed. Having to move my fingers to the cocoon or dof button is really an unwarranted nerf to my damage output.

I also vote yes to making burst attack from an advy fire 4 or 5 bullets instead of 3.
    SC of Kvestakolal - Join us if you can spell it correctly
    * Mechanuf - 220 Multi-Purpose Combat Engineer
    * Hormonuf - 220 Healmonkey
    * Hackuf - 217 Phix
    * ... loads of other *ufs and *nufs

i think advis also lack drains

and some self-only mochams (no use to cast it on others and get bothered by people for more buffs, right?)

good! i like the mocham idea! after all thats why we ahve mps! adv only need self stuff

please also add aim shot to advents axes..

they need this aswell as sneak attack. and perhaps if you made all the skills green too..

well maybe thats a bit much to ask.. just half the skills.

They also need umbral wrangles that only effect them. The rest of the team is uber enough
    "How do you prove you exist..?
    Maybe we don't exist..."
    - Vivi FFIX
    FFVIII is extremely underrated. It pwns j00!
    I have a custom title and you don't... oh wait, you do
    I have more posts than Satenia

::::: HugeMap is old, CSPmap is new! (Website) (Download) :::::

I agree my advy is 213 and he is a Gimp in need of love.
    is a trox dualing 300 typed axes equiped at 205 WTF..! nothing better since..?
    I mean come on ! when i camp rk 220 dynas and above Takes me 20 MINS (afk) to kill em..MORE DMG is clearly needed..Mongo rage is clearly inaquequate and should be permanent (for advy's only) once yu reach perk req..
    -he got merc ql 290..wtf cant reach stam and str for 300 without perk reset..Gimme an advy behe self + 78..
    -ALso wtf with these Gimpy heals yu gimme that i never ever use since i have biococoon and rejuv..i am not here to heal teammates WTF that's the doc job..
    I mean. I am not saying that the PPL above are wrong, as they suggestions would help ungimp us BUT hey .. thats the minimum we should get..

Ho I forgot the evades..herm even though the 220 mobs on rk rarely hit me ..WHAT ABOUT RED MOBS IN SL...!
    They only miss me sometimes we clearly need a new back item better than that gimpy Mesh equipable at Title 4 a shdow web spinner style MK12 ( even nodrop tagged and advy prof tagged would do)seems to be appropriate fix to this ..

I am sure I am talking here on behalf of all of us,
    signed
    The advy Trox population union
    Last edited by Jro; Aug 30th, 2006 at 00:10:52.